It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Will Own The United States Soon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Nope, never..

We have nukes...

its the next president that will be the predator.. This is all the set up, just as clinton set up George W, look back further and you will see further transformations.. China, is the USA's puppet... I do not regret sounding brash in this as well, its a complex strategy.. Only to be described in such a accord.. Yet worrying about it is what the majority wants you to do right now, its all part of the strategy...

Yet ahem, we have nukes and aircraft carriers,, China, ahem lacks one of the two.. Which one is it?

if anything we aRE protecting the chinese.. It will all work out..

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Bicent76]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Whilst I don't quite see a USA 'surrender' as such on the cards, this is clearly an interesting and important area to watch.

I recommend you watch, if you haven't already, the recent edition of Newsnight that the BBC Broadcast on Tuesday 17 November 2009 in which they presented some fascinating fresh analysis of the shifts and trends we are all trying to understand at the moment.

If you go to their Newsnight website (link) you can find/view some clips i.e.
"China's grip on the rare earth rush" link
"Is China's rare earth control a threat?" link
and "Does the 21st century belong to asia?" link

Some really interesting info on (USA) dependence on 'rare earth' deposits situated in China, which I certainly wasn't familiar with.

Also, have we finally learnt why GM ditched that recent battery electric car project that looked so promising (prior to their focus on Hydrogen related tech)?

[edit on 19-11-2009 by curioustype]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I got a feeling that the US would make a Nuclear Winter Wonderland out of this country before they would let the Chinese get a sniff of our clean air.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

As a country, if you spend (buy/borrow from others) more than you make (sell/pay off to others) you end up in debt, right?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This is the most ridiculous thread I've ever seen, and there are quite a few crazy ones.

It doesn't matter how much debt China buys from the U.S., it doesn't mean they own us. There are so many corporations, that make up the economy it's beyond comprehension trying to break them down.

That's like saying the bank that I have a car loan through owns me because I owe them money. They may technically own my car, but they don't, and never will own ME.

Since when is debt a personal property?

Think before you post a new thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks Slayer, interesting graphics, they seem to defend US's position to date, but I'm not so sure of the future direction, post economic crisis, given the starting positions of the two economies.

What about comparing China's surplus and total foreign-exchange reserves vs US debt in $ terms over say the past 25 years? Also a look at the sustained rate of growth of China's economy, GDP and surplus. Then look at how China has invested heavily to sustain a massive growth in (sewn up) it's access/control and share of natural resources around the world on an enourmous scale (presumably with associated issues of changes in the balances of political allegiancies/order/influence...), and it's domination of internal reserves of rare-earth resources of growing significance to emerging technologies (to military and energy industries).

"How China's taking over Africa, and why the West should be VERY worried " link to article They've been busy in S.America, Australia, and others buying mining rights etc....too.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
[edit on 19-11-2009 by curioustype]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nate8727

Here, here!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join