It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangs selling Fake Tamiflu Via Internet!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
news.sky.com...

It amazes me how some people swoop so low in a National Crisis... just to get hold of cash!!

It's unbelievable... i don't really know what else to say...

[edit on 16-11-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

They're just doing what the vaccine makers are doing. The only difference is that the drug companies are doing it within the legal/political/media system that they've bought. No difference really if you think about it.

Crisis? Really?

[edit on 16/11/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Buyer beware!!
I feel sorry for anyone who thinks that they can actually buy Tamiflu via the Internet. Gotta love that Tamiflu high.

Come to my area and you can get it for free. Hell they can't give the stuff away right now.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
No one should buy there medicine over the net, how do you know who is selling it.

Amazes me people do this, and people trust people too much, about net selling.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

You know what i mean when i say 'crisis'... i'm just viewing various sources and threads on this site and it just makes you think 'wait a sec, all this stuff is going on right now but there are people who still can't see beyong the paper bill'

If gangs have started stooping this low then must mean the drugs aint selling!!!!

Seriously though, couples are losing their children over this flu and yet you get people selling fake tamiflu over the net....

new topics

top topics

join