It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush set to rewrite history of his 'disaster' presidency?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
George Bush is still trying to lie is way into history. It seems with all the negative attention he has been getting with the 911 truther documentaries etc he has hired University of Virginia to rewrite the history of his disastrous presidency.

I just hope this will not be another lie he gets away with!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Lol, that's a good one. Tell ole Georgie Damwel's wishes him good luck on that one. Just keep telling yourself... "It's Obama's fault, It's Obama's fault".

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Actually, doesn't the Obama administration vindicate poor George?

From where I sit, I see little difference.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I can tell you one big difference right off. We quit torturing people and try to treat the world as peers not inferiors.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

You really believe that? He is closing Gitmo at some unknown date in the future. That doesn't mean we're not torturing people anymore. What about Afghanistan? He is increasing the occupation -oh, I mean "help" - over there.

When Americans finally wake up and see the truth that both parties are the same, then we can hopefully change this country. The only "change" Obama has brought us is that there is now a Democrat president driving America at full speed off of a cliff instead of a Republican. All we did was change drivers - the course is still the same. No change to the Patriot Act, no troops coming home from the middle east, spending money faster than it can be printed, where do you see any change that matters?

Obama is Bush's third term.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by tallcool1]

top topics

join