It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behind the CDC's Soaring H1N1 Death Totals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Behind the CDC's Soaring H1N1 Death Totals

www.time.com

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released on Thursday updated estimates of the number of H1N1 infections and deaths in the U.S. According to the new figures, about 4,000 Americans, including 540 children, have died of H1N1 flu, and 22 million people have been infected since April, when the novel flu virus first surfaced.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
whoa whoa whoa!!! 4k deaths~!! No way!! just posting this right now to get it some attention and see what the ($&%# is exactally going on .. !!

yea.. and word INFECTED.. it's the flu.. like the doctor told me 3 weeks ago when I daughter got the swine flu and sent her home .. max stay in ER.. 45mins..

www.time.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

The numbers underscore the importance of vaccination in the effort to curb the spread of the disease, says Schuchat

source

Since when did the flu become a diease!! ?? This is SUPER blown out of porportion beyound imagination!!! FEAR FEAR FEAR.. grrrrr.....

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
4000 deaths out of 22 million infected is 0.0181% of dying rate... Which is little more than the lethal effects of the vaccine.

1/10 000 = 0.01%

1/10 000 effects of the vaccine :

Very Rare (may occur with up to 1 in 10,000 doses):
• Vasculitis (inflammation of the blood vessels which
can cause skin rashes, joint pain and kidney
problems)
• Neurological disorders such as encephalomyelitis
(inflammation of the central nervous system),
neuritis (inflammation of nerves) and a type of
paralysis known a Guillain-Barré Syndrome

And for 1/1000

Rare (may occur with up to 1 in 1000 doses):
• Allergic reactions leading to a dangerous decrease
of blood pressure, which, if untreated, may lead to
shock. Doctors are aware of this possibility and
have emergency treatment available for use in
such cases
• Fits
• Severe stabbing or throbbing pain along one or
more nerves
• Low blood platelet count which can result in
bleeding or bruising

This info was taken from the GlaxoSmithKline vaccine Insert. Those are numbers from the maker of the vaccine, so objectivity... not to mention that those numbers are only for the tested population, which is only the 18-35 or something like that, the vaccine was not tested on pregnant women, children or old people.

So basically, there's more danger to take the vaccine than to have the flu. Something we all knew.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

My friend the CDC could not find any other way to excuse the dirty way that big pharma and the WHO declared a pandemic with numbers, so they have to go back to April and scrap numbers from pneumonia death cases in the US to show that mass vaccination and a declaration of emergency was needed.

This is the most deceiving practices ever done to the American citizens int he nation and they go unpunished, in comparison with 1976 that the CDC secretary was fired and so the WHO after the pandemic scare that never happen and the big scandal of side effects from the mass vaccination.

Today numbers can be play with and manipulated but we are not illiterates we know better.

In a nation that about 55 thousand die yearly from pneumonia with flu or no flu and 35 to 45 dies from seasonal flu along, just do the math and see how effective the CDC will be making claims of swine flu death.

To go even further, my 28 years old otherwise healthy neighbor contracted pneumonia after a bad case of cold, he was tested form swine flu and he was negative he has been in and out of the emergency room because his pneumonia doesn't want to ease off, if the Creator forbid he dies from pneumonia he will be count as swine flu death from related pneumonia even when he doesn't have the swine flu.

Because that is what the CDC is doing adding pneumonia deaths to swine flu statistics regardless if swine flu is the cause or not.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
BTW the CDC is claiming that about 22 million Americans already have been infected since April this means that from 22 million Americans only 4 thousand has died, do the math, this can not be more deceiving while trying to scrap numbers to swine flu deaths.

That means all those survivors of the 22 millions are now immune to swine flu and are alive.

No need for vaccination for then now.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I do believe this is being promoted to the benefit of the vaccine producers, and here is why.

I had to take my husband to the hospital last week in the middle of the night for a related MS issue. It was in the wee hours, and the emergency room was not busy.

I asked all the nurses who were on a break at the nursing station if they have seen many H1N1 flu cases. They told me that if anybody shows up, they are reporting all cases of any type of flu as H1N1, and that they were instructed to do so, because here in Louisiana, it is supposedly too early to report regular flu cases. This did not make any sense to me, because last year at this time, I had a case of the regular flu. I had not traveled out of state, and lots of other people had this regular flu.

I also asked the nurses if any of them had taken the H1N1 flu shot, and if they were ordered to by the hospital. They all said they had not taken it and that they were not told they had to. One of them commented to me that, "They have no right to tell us what we must put in our body." Mind you, this was a group of about 8 nurses at the station.

I found this discussion very enlightening, that here, in Louisiana where there are a lot of reported H1N1 flu cases, because it is supposedly the only flu around here, that not one member of this team would take this shot!

top topics

join