It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will my country ever cease its racism against our indigenous people?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Well we can most definately agree on one thing then my friend (if i may be so bold as to call you that)... FISHING IS GOOD !!! I too am going fishing (good luck with yours) and I look forward to your reply.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

I think that if you want to see a first hand account of racism in its purest form then you as an individual need to look no further than the mirror...
Disgraceful !!!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ivycutler

This is not the good old wild west, any modern civilisation (regardles of history and who occupied what and when etc.) has laws to ensure that things do not descend into complete anarchy.
By all means... carry on your futile attempts at ignoring what is commonly known as reality, this will most definately help the future and present generations deal with all the social ills and other issues they face - lets just blame the dirty old colonisers for first of all putting the laws in place and then blame them for the fact that we broke them too.
I wonder how you would feel about the laws and law enforcement officials if a memeber of your family got raped or murdered and they poured millions of dollars and countless man hours into tracking down and prosecuting them, chances are that you would have no hope of doing this yourself, so would it still be a case of them having no jurisdiction ?
No matter what country, regardless of ancertry or heritage etc... Im not aware of any that condone theft, rape or murder so does it really matter who is enforcing what we all know is commonplace in almost every country.
For the rcord... I dont think its a very wise move to promote this theory that people should just ignore current judicial systems and not accept the laws of your country... please go ahead and humour me by backing your talk up with some walk and see where it lands you !

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join