It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Premiers DECEMBER 2ND 2009 at 10 PM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This might not be in the right thread, so just move it if it is better suiteted else where...

Jesse Venture goes on tv with conspiracies, ' he have heard things that will blow your mind' , sounds pretty awesome, yes ?

Wonder what he will bring to the table and if there are solid proof in the series.

Here is an CNN take on his show !!

CNN link

Former Gov. Jesse Ventura has been traveling the country investigating modern-day conspiracy theories for his new cable series. Here's a look at his upcoming show called "Conspiracy Theory."

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I really like Jesse, he is a straight shooter. He appears to be just being a patriot. I know he thinks there is a huge group of people working counter to the goals of American's. I don't think he has ever just come out and named names, or said exactly what is going on inside. He did expose the fact that while governor people inside his own staff were CIA agents and he couldn't fire them or get them out of the government office. It will be an interesting thing to see what else he can come up with.

My next question, why do all the honest people not look like movie stars or talk with a silver tongue?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
My next question, why do all the honest people not look like movie stars or talk with a silver tongue?

My answer would be : Real People , real World..

i heard Jesse on A.Jones, and it was intresting.
Since I live in Norway, I'll won't be seeing this until it hits YouTube..

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Looking forward to it. Hopefully Jesse reads from a script, sometimes he can stick his feet in his mouth.

I am sure it will be on Isohunt or Mininova the day after the premiere. Do not feed the Mega Corporations or their ilk.

Long live internet freedom!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

S&F I love JV any chance you can remind us about this nearer the time ?

Anyone know a way the people in the UK can watch it please ?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Thank the Lords of Kobol it's not Chuck Norris.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
Thank the Lords of Kobol it's not Chuck Norris.

What's wrong with Chuck ?
He kick your ars any day of the week..

I think Chuck is about to be on Alex Jones, not sure, but if intrested I could put it up when he is... ' ka-boom' 'chack-aaayyyy' Etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

I can't promise, but I will write it down on my Awesome Notepad, it comes free with Windows..

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by moocowman

I can't promise, but I will write it down on my Awesome Notepad, it comes free with Windows..

Ha, always wondered what a notepad was, I think I'll take a look later

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura is a big, tough shark in a lake of career politicians. I'd bet that the thugs that are used to shaking down limp wristed senators and congressman wouldn't even think about trying to strong arm Ventura.

Its odd that all of the 'tough guys' in politics are considered outsiders, loose cannons or rogues.. Maybe because they don't want guys they cant push around being 'party players'.

new topics

top topics

join