It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent UFO Planes You tell me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Helloooooooo hoax forum!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
And for anybody else who wants to promote the crazy woman’s rubbish.....

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Attack the videos, not the person. If your opinion is these are hoaxes, please explain why. Thank you.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
Attack the videos, not the person. If your opinion is these are hoaxes, please explain why. Thank you.

Sandwiches.....

As per my posts to you in the other threads in which you are also posting that video:

What is your relationship with that appalling hoaxing woman?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
As per my posts to you in the other threads in which you are also posting that video: What is your relationship with that appalling hoaxing woman?

Way to spam this thread unnecessarily. I've responded in the other thread.

PS. Why nit-pick and not respond to my comments above the video?

Regards

[edit on 17-5-2010 by sandwiches]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

Sandwiches…..

That woman’s hoaxing has led you into “junk ufology”.

If you truly are interested in this vexed topic of “UFO’s”, you really do need to spend your time analyzing & investigating worthwhile cases.

In all my years of studying this topic, here’s one of the extremely few videos of an “unknown” that I believe withstands some level of scrutiny:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you find it interesting, I will be very keen to read your comments.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I've seen a lot and I am quite convinced ETs are around doing their thing. Some of the ones from NASA are of course the most convincing. I just don't understand why you have taken it as a personal mission to discredit Alison (as seen in your profile). I had higher hopes after checking out that video, your seemingly logical analysis of which was encouraging. (I agree with_Del_ I wanted to say heli but then settled on wtf)

How 'bout those orbs over Lake Erie lately? They were even in the news.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Sandwiches.....

The orbs over Lake Erie were planes.

What's her name is also filming planes.

Come on mate.....

PLEEEAAAASE do some more reading about this topic.....it's absolutely fascinating, but honestly.....you'll have to be more discerning.

Here's another interesting case, wherein the GIF on P2 is most puzzling

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See.....?

There's plenty of great material!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I agree with you sandwiches. I have looked at most of Allison's videos and I do not see that they are hoaxes. I like you fail to understand the rabid nature of her detractors. The woman has spent a huge amount of money on equipment and some of the videos she has are just totally unexplainable.
I talked with one of her neighbors who also has photographed the orbs and said they respond to flashing light. She said she has lots of video that is up close and clear but is afraid to post it anywhere for fear of ridicule and fear of visits by "agents". I advised her to make a copy of her best videos and put them in a separate location before she talked with MUFON which was her next step.

This kind of attack dog mentality is exactly what keeps people with legitimate material from coming forward. I have the distinct impression that the more posted material looks real and has possibility of being something of real interest, the more brutal the attacks on its credibility.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

This kind of attack dog mentality is exactly what keeps people with legitimate material from coming forward.

Expat2368.....

You wrote:

"This kind of attack dog mentality is exactly what keeps people with legitimate material from coming forward."

To the contrary.....

It is the blatant money-making hoaxing of that appalling woman that helps to push this topic into ridicule & "keeps people with legitimate material from coming forward."

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

It is the blatant money-making hoaxing of that appalling woman that helps to push this topic into ridicule & "keeps people with legitimate material from coming forward."

She doesn't make any money off of me. Why are you so obsessed with discrediting Alison? You're in like, every single thread that mentions seeingUFOsPA.

You are a hypocrite, doing the exact thing you accuse others of. You impede research by denying aggressively instead of seeking truth. Why aren't you busy discovering real UFOs or doing something else that interests you?

[edit on 2010-5-18 by sandwiches]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Oh come on, Sandwiches.....

I linked you to some better quality material that I've been researching & you chose to ignore it.

If that woman is representative of the material you find interesting, then you are a lost cause.

If you decide you would like to discuss something more intelligent than her, let me know & I will be very pleased to oblige.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

She doesn't make any money off of me. Why are you so obsessed with discrediting Alison? You're in like, every single thread that mentions seeingUFOsPA.

I hope you see the irony in that statement...As of now you have 28 replies to threads, 13 of which are in threads related to Mrs Crazy-lady-pointing-lasers-at-planes.

Why are YOU obsessed with promoting her stupidity? Are you her neighbour???

You are a hypocrite, doing the exact thing you accuse others of. You impede research by denying aggressively instead of seeking truth. Why aren't you busy discovering real UFOs or doing something else that interests you?

I am of the opinion that MMN has contributed greatly to the topic of Aliens and UFO's here at ATS, if you consider calling out hoaxers, fraudsters, charlatans and the like as being a hypocrite, then you really need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror.

The fact is, this woman could potentially kill hundreds of people with her shenanigans and the more support she gets from people like you, the more likely it is that she will continue to point her laser at aircraft and cause a crash.

If this happens, it will be YOURS and everyone who supports this idiot woman's fault, how are you going to live with yourself with the deaths of hundreds of people on your hands??

Stop the madness!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There are dozens of people shining lasers at orbs in the sky. Why aren't they on your "hit list"?

I viewed and responded regarding the link provided. Now go ahead and view the hundred or so people filming orbs on YouTube - many are listed in Alison's channel profile.

All I promote and defend is free-thinking. I will fight against ignorance and personal attacks as long as they are provided without substantial evidence.

I have remained objective, asking repeatedly for your reasons that Alison is a hoax and I have received no response at all. It seems you think making an ass of yourself is some sort of replacement for factual investigation.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

There are dozens of people shining lasers at orbs in the sky. Why aren't they on your "hit list"?

Because there are not people coming here promoting the videos of these "dozens" of other videos, claiming they are transforming UFOs.

I have remained objective, asking repeatedly for your reasons that Alison is a hoax and I have received no response at all.

Can you tell us why Ms. Allison's claims are valid? You (by proxy of being her defender) are the claimant, therefore the burden of proof is on you. I asked you this before and all I received was a rude response telling me you don't care what I think.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Id like to say thnx for all the post I recieved in this thread it helped a lot being able to follow the links that some members to prove or disprove these claims

Thnx StumpDrummer

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join