It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We...found their lungs are as black as charcoal."

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
During autopsies, what did the lungs look like? Were they really black, which gave rise to so much talk of pulmonary plague?

No, they are not black... This is not pneumonic plague. It’s all nonsense. Pneumonic plague has a very different morphology. We have, for example, 60 thousand people who became sick and 23 have died. With pulmonary plague, we would now have a mortality rate of 59 thousand...

This is a viral attack that destroys the lungs.

PNEUMONIC PLAGUE OUTBREAK IN CHINA~!

Pneumonic Plague Outbreak in China

Chinese authorities have placed the town of Ziketan and the area within a 17-mile radius under quarantine due to the recent pneumonic plague outbreak. Twelve people have been infected, and two have died. Ziketan is a rather small, rural, area with about 10,000 people.

Pneumonic plague is one of the most fatal diseases known, as it is usually fatal within 24 hours and kills nearly everyone who contracts it unless they receive immediate treatment. The disease spreads extremely quickly and is transmitted from person to person by coughing.

Health Freedom Alliance - Health Freedom Alert November 5, 2009

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Are guys really buying this?

Come ON!!

First of all the picture is just laughable. The girl has a mask mad to protect patients from her spittle and she not even wearing any gloves. Whats with that blue thing just draped to her like it's from her Jock boyfriend also.

And let me get this strait the quarantined sick guy is also wearing a non effective mask? Every one is wearing a dental mask WTF!!!

Lungs black as charcoal? That's because they had bad lungs from smoke inhalation probably from being chain smokers. Bad lungs + flu, any flu = X_X

Jeez guys your as gullible as 2 year olds on Christmas night.

TA!!

IZZY.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

That's the prime minister of the Ukraine in that picture. She's not a nurse taking care of a patient. It's also a fairly poor country. It might not be the end of the world but it is an epidemic.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
What another Boring "Swine Flu" thread... give me a call back when the deaths reach a million. It's not worrying or scary.. it's boring and nothing exciting or biblical is going to come of it.

Bah, what a disgusting selfmasturbating answer...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by really

LOL!!!

So your trying to tell me that the Prime minister of the Ukraine is not wearing gloves but has a patient gown on and a 0%, that's right I said 0% effective mask on. Why?

Anyone in any danger of sickness especially of a "Super flu", what an absurd name, Is going to be decked out in bio outbreak gear. while at any hospital. Especially if it's the prime minister. Not some gown and a mask yet no gloves or even goggles.

It's retarded.

But even more retarded is the article and it's assumption that there is a Super flu truing peoples lungs black as charcoal. 189 deaths to the flu in a poor terribly cold country, please.

Stay tuned for.....THE Super Duper flu, coming to another poor country near you.

The IMF is currently undermining the ukraine and attempting to farce that very same prime minister from suporting a Workers rights bill that might pass. That's what this is all about IMO.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Yeah, ridiculous. It's not like something like this has ever happened before...

This huge death toll was caused by an extremely high infection rate of up to 50% and the extreme severity of the symptoms, suspected to be caused by cytokine storms.[4] Indeed, symptoms in 1918 were so unusual that initially influenza was misdiagnosed as dengue, cholera, or typhoid. One observer wrote, "One of the most striking of the complications was hemorrhage from mucous membranes, especially from the nose, stomach, and intestine. Bleeding from the ears and petechial hemorrhages in the skin also occurred."[13] The majority of deaths were from bacterial pneumonia, a secondary infection caused by influenza, but the virus also killed people directly, causing massive hemorrhages and edema in the lung.[10]

The unusually severe disease killed between 2 and 20% of those infected, as opposed to the more usual flu epidemic mortality rate of 0.1%.[10][13] Another unusual feature of this pandemic was that it mostly killed young adults, with 99% of pandemic influenza deaths occurring in people under 65, and more than half in young adults 20 to 40 years old

1918 Swine Flu Pandemic

Oh, well maybe it has. Lungs full of dried blood and everything. "Black lungs" was a bit of an exaggeration but as damaged as they are reported to be I can see why someone might say that.

That is most definately the PM of Ukraine, better photos on Google It's just a photo op for the local press, the patient probably isn't an actual swine flu patient and they probably kept her far away from them during her visit. A lot of World press and other countries have gone there and verified the carnage, that's a lot of staging for an IMF issue.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

The 1918 flu was a perfect example of a real pandemic. And just to let you know people who died from this turned completely purple due to lack of oxygen.

It was really bad and 44,000,000 died from this pandemic.

I'm just saying don't compare it to this "Power Pooch flu" please.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

That is most definately the PM of Ukraine, better photos on Google It's just a photo op for the local press, the patient probably isn't an actual swine flu patient and they probably kept her far away from them during her visit. A lot of World press and other countries have gone there and verified the carnage, that's a lot of staging for an IMF issue.

I'm not saying it is not the PM I'm just saying she knows she is in no real danger and does not even need the mask or the slightly draped blue gown.

Or course it's not a swine flu patient, any one who has had any flu knows you can't wear a mask while you have the flu. So who knows what that guy is in the hospital for but it's not the flu.

The PM has probably had the swine flu already just like millions of the people there and people around the world. Still kicking by the way.

And yes this is a lot of staging for the IMF to go through. But it's totally worth it for them trust me.

A bit after the whole Swine flu apocalypse in Mexico, Mexico got yet another million dollar loan from the IMF. There were many who opposed this act.

The same will happen in the Ukraine. Workers will get a big stiff one in the arm while their rights go down the drain.

The same her in the USA, We shall have our beloved world changing Health care bill.

Then things will go back to normal for a spell.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by loam

And let me get this strait the quarantined sick guy is also wearing a non effective mask? Every one is wearing a dental mask WTF!!!

Hey there big shot! You work in the medical field? This statement alone tells me that you do not. Let me enlighten you as to why we have patients with upper res. problems wear a mask as well. Its a barrier, much like the sugical gloves we don time and time again. If the patient wears a mask, and the attending/nurses/techs wear masks as well, thier chances of getting sick are greatly lowered.

I have a question for you! How do you know that the mask these folks are wearing is non effective?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

The 1918 flu was a perfect example of a real pandemic.

Whats this ? History repeats it self, and the Sheeple havent learnd ONE Frkkn Thing ..

THE SPANISH INFLUENZA EPIDEMIC OF 1918 WAS CAUSED BY VACCINATIONS

As has been stated before, all medical and non-medical authorities on vaccination agree that vaccines are designed to cause a mild case of the diseases they are supposed to prevent. But they also know and admit that there is no way whatsoever to predict whether the case will be mild or severe - even deadly. With this much uncertainty in dealing with the very lives of people, it is very unscientific and extremely dangerous to use such a questionable procedure as vaccination.

Many vaccines also cause other diseases besides the one for which they are given. For instance, smallpox vaccine often causes syphilis, paralysis, leprosy, and cancer. (See the chapters on smallpox and plagues.) Polio shots, diphtheria toxin-antitoxin, typhoid vaccine, as well as measles, tetanus and all other shots often cause various other stages of disease such as post-vaccinal encephalitis (inflammation of the brain,) paralysis, spinal meningitis, blindness, cancer (sometimes within two years,) tuberculosis, (two to twenty years after the shot,) arthritis, kidney disease, heart disease (heart failure sometimes within minutes after the shot and sometimes several hours later.) Nerve damage and many other serious conditions also follow the injections.

When several shots are given (different vaccines) within a few days or a few weeks apart, they often trigger intensified cases of all the diseases at once, because the body cannot handle such a large amount of deadly poison being injected directly into the bloodstream. The doctors call it a new disease and proceed to suppress the symptoms.

As I try to put Forth : Most things you know , or think you know , are Dead Wrong.. Every thing ..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by brainranger

Because they are not created to protect people from breathing tingly little microscopic germs in.

Their purpose is to keep spittle and germs from leaving your mouth wile you operate on some one and their internal organs are exposed.

As you breath out tiny little globls of spit get caught in the mask and don't fall on the patients liver.

But when you breath in the holes that form when the mask conforms to your face create tubes that air from the out side rushes in from.

Why do you think when their is a true bio outbreak you don't see people wearing little green or blue masks? It's because they don't do squat.

But don't take my word for it. After all I'm just stating the obvious.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I will be watching this topic closely

[edit on 17-11-2009 by destroyhate]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I'm just saying if your going to call something a pandemic it should look like the 1918 flu.

I'm saying we are not in a double-damned pandemic. Which means there is not need for a shot, especially a shot that could not pass the corrupt standards of the FDA.

I'm saying pay attention to the laws, the loans, the bills that are being passed and don't worry about the sickness worry about the cure.

Even if millions start dropping there is nothing our governments can do. But until by the numbers you truly see danger stop making up flu names like "The Power Puff flu".

That's all I'm saying.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

"Hey there big shot! You work in the medical field? This statement alone tells me that you do not. Let me enlighten you as to why we have patients with upper res. problems wear a mask as well. Its a barrier, much like the sugical gloves we don time and time again. If the patient wears a mask, and the attending/nurses/techs wear masks as well, thier chances of getting sick are greatly lowered. "

This statement just goes to show how low our medical educational standards have dropped in this country.

Yes you are correct I'm not a Doctor, but it does not take a doctor to know that when you are coughing up green gew every five seconds you can't wear a mask.

And if you are forcing the admitted sick of your hospital to do so it would only create more ways for the green fluids from the forced mask to be touched by the patient every time he has to spit. This leads to his not heavily contagious hands to touch other things. then the nurse touches the tings the patient touched and so on.

Any doctor would tell you this Buddy.

The cons of the sick wearing a mask while with the flu terribly outnumber the pros of the patient not wearing one.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I'm not saying that i trust the Governments.... i'm just saying that they wouldn't be so stupid as to do something like this!!!

[edit on 16-11-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

You mean the same Government that passed out pox blankets to the Native American Indians, in order to speed up their genocide?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah

I'm not saying that i trust the Governments.... i'm just saying that they wouldn't be so stupid as to do something like this!!!

[edit on 16-11-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

You mean the same Government that passed out pox blankets to the Native American Indians, in order to speed up their genocide?

ho brother

it amazes me, people would rather be fighting each other on here
rather than preparing-
yes there have been lots of "boy crying wolf" for several years about god knows what-
but eventually the boy really did see the wolf around
only those who listened made it away to "tell the tale"

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

Those guys are still in office??? Man, we really need to get some term limits up in here.

The 1918 pandemic didn't start off at full throttle either, it followed a set of waves almost exactly like the current outbreaks. It's like a virus Will and Grace, you've seen it before and it makes you want to puke and then die.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

"Hey there big shot! You work in the medical field? This statement alone tells me that you do not. Let me enlighten you as to why we have patients with upper res. problems wear a mask as well. Its a barrier, much like the sugical gloves we don time and time again. If the patient wears a mask, and the attending/nurses/techs wear masks as well, thier chances of getting sick are greatly lowered. "

This statement just goes to show how low our medical educational standards have dropped in this country.

Yes you are correct I'm not a Doctor, but it does not take a doctor to know that when you are coughing up green gew every five seconds you can't wear a mask.

And if you are forcing the admitted sick of your hospital to do so it would only create more ways for the green fluids from the forced mask to be touched by the patient every time he has to spit. This leads to his not heavily contagious hands to touch other things. then the nurse touches the tings the patient touched and so on.

Any doctor would tell you this Buddy.

The cons of the sick wearing a mask while with the flu terribly outnumber the pros of the patient not wearing one.

Which is why it is common practice to wash your hands before and after dealing with a patient.

Any doctor would tell you this Buddy.---I work directly with them, and they have yet to say this....

[edit on 17-11-2009 by brainranger]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hermes8

Unfortunately, there is much fighting and disagreeing. I guess it is the nature of the beast. I see this as a test; can people really get along and help one another during the bad times, or will they turn on one another and argue their point to the bitter end?

I pretty much read everyone's posts, take what I need from it and move on. I don't have time to push my personal point of view off on to everyone. I don't feel a need to be right either. We're knee deep in some scary times, and I prefer to get along with my brothers and sisters and get through this.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join