It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We...found their lungs are as black as charcoal."

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

That is why I believe that what is going on in the Ukraine is a plague is not the flu.

Still in order to believe that a virus and not a bacteria can cause so much damage a biological weapon had to be released, something that has been manipulated to cause a plague with devastating results like the plagues of the middle ages, but those were the result of nature and vermins.

That is just too heinous.

Still the regular swine flu we got is not different than the regular flu and we already got CDC statistic to see the deceptions.

I see also to much hope that the Ukraine plague is a "super virus or a mutating swine flu" sorry to say is not going to happen, by nature along.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Would someone please answer something for me. OK here in the US, How many of you have solid confirmation of this thing running wild. Are you schools still closing? do you hear of your hospitals being overcrowded with Flu victims? and do you really hear of the amount of deaths, cause in that case someone always knows a friend of somebody. My point here is My area is not having issues with H1N1 in the cases of severity that is constantly being broad casted on MSM, and many I have spoken to in my area and friends around the states tell me the same thing. It is Being blown way outta proportion.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I can say that the H1N1 virus is well established in my area. I have been fighting it for 10 days so far and now am fighting off a secondary infection of pneumonia. Needless to say I have been to my doctor's office multiple time thus far and each time I talk to her she tells me the number of people she has seen presenting with H1N1 symptoms has skyrocketed in the past 2 weeks. I say presenting as they are not even testing at this point.
I also have several family members in the local medical community (one is a PACU nurse the other an ER doc) both of them say that the numbers seen is way more than they thought it would be.

I will say that in my case at least this virus is not devastating but far from mild. I felt like death on a stick for about 3 days and now I just have rolling fever spikes and my chest burns like fire when I breath. On the plus side... I have read some good books in the last few days.

Obs off to read and cough up grody stuff

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by observer

Alright then, where is your general location, State or area of the country. and have you tried the onion thing?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It hit pretty hard here too. Cases are picking up steadily over the past two weeks and it was already bad before that.

The Ukraine strain has spread to Canada, I'm just waiting for the news to be released to the press but it's well known within the research community.

If any form of plague had been used in Ukraine we would have seen massive numbers of dead. Based on the number of infected the death toll would be over 100k now and that is not something they could hide. Looking at all the conflicting news coming out I don't see a lot of censorship going on there.

It's the same for an airborne bioweapon. The number of infected would have been in the millions right away. We have one ATS member who heard the rumors and said he heard a small plane one night. Until the blog rumors started there were no press reports other than one.

That report claimed they were spraying something to combat the swine flu. I'd heard a day prior that they were going to try the aeroclave response which is spraying a type of hydrogen peroxide to try and kill the virus in the open. It's supposed to reduce the number of infected and is on the UK pandemic response plans though finding documentation has proven to be near impossible.

It's one of two things - a swine flu mutation right when we're running out of vaccine or the bio weapon rumors are true and we're done for.

If you believe the rumors it's time to get your affairs n order because most of us are going to die. Based on my own checking, I don't believe the rumors. All of these events were seen in 1918, same symptoms, same waves and mutations. So far nothing new is going on here.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I still find it interesting that my area of the country does not have a high case load.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Alright then, where is your general location, State or area of the country. and have you tried the onion thing?

I am in Louisville, Kentucky.
I have not tried the onion thing. I have read too many sources that indicate it is ineffective.

Ecoparity: I concur with you. I do not believe this to be a bioweapon event. I think this is a hairy, nasty virus that is mutating due to the our planet being mismanaged for so many decades (from deforestation, poor animal treatment in farming and overuse of drugs as treatment).

The warp speed of information availability combined with the, mostly, lack fact checking makes "the end is nigh" gang more powerful. We will see massive death from this, is my guess but I don't think this is an intentional governmental action.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So why not at least give the onion" thing" a try. It is very cheap and I will contest to it's ability. and as stated earlier, Our area of Wisconsin is very Mild with infection.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I have my own theory on this thing, more of a "never let a crisis go to waste" thing than a planned event.

Another poster pointed out that this thing has the potential to discredit the patriot and CT communities in a big way. Other than just killing a decent percentage of us it would leave us looking sideways at Alex Jones (for those who aren't already looking at him that way, myself being one who is).

I'm not much for home remedies either but if the deaths get going here like they did in Ukraine and I can't get a shot they'll find me dead with an onion up my ass and garlic coming out of both ears.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Now thats the spirit. The onion, garlic, cumin, ginger and even black pepper all have medicinal properties. Many don't and won't believe it works, this is unfortunate. Also Eating right also gives you the best defense. That is something I feel is what has been an issue in the Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yes, I've had pneumonia twice. First following a bad case of Bronchitis when I was 15 and again in my late twenties after going to work like an idiot for a week with the Flu. Both times it nearly did me in. Now I get a shot and don't have to worry about it.

The hospitals here are having the same issue of the waiting rooms full of people who have colds. Our Flu season is earlier up here. 90% that test positive have H1N1 including me when I had it. Other than a fever and aches no worse than my full time Arthritis, it was very mild.

As with most conspiracies I hope the hype on this one is just hype.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Could be something different but all I'm finding says it is just the Flu and not to deadly at that.

I wonder how much of this is due to it going viral on the Internet? At first I could not even find a real news source other than blogs and ATS.

Hard to tell if they would even tell us if there is a new player in this game? The fact they usually hide info like this to avoid panic makes this sensationalizing of the Flu even more suspect I admit.

I'm stuck on the idea the search for more power over us is at the heart.

Sometimes I expect to wake up and read that they are now putting people in jail for drinking Mt. Dew or Pepsi
That would of course necessitate the death sentence for drinking a Red Bull.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I can't have any of those things without causing my stomach or small intestines to inflame. What an irony that something that is good for you can also be bad for you.

God I miss Italian Food!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Just a quick update:

Flu death toll in Ukraine continues to grow rapidly

KIEV, November 17 (RIA Novosti) - The number of deaths in Ukraine from flu viruses has risen to 315, with 16 passing away over the past 24 hours, the Health Ministry has reported.

Ukraine's flu epidemic began at the end of October and over 1.4 million have fallen ill. At least 78,000 people have been hospitalized and over 300 patients are still kept in intensive care.

The ministry said earlier that 15 regions in the ex-Soviet republic had already crossed the flu epidemic threshold, while 11 provinces were close to it. The Ukrainian government imposed quarantine in nine western provinces in late October in an attempt to curb the spread of flu.

more...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I have to admit that despite being able to find any hard evidence on the pnuemonic plague outbreaking in the Ukraine, I still suspect that the country is being used as a testing ground whereby a cocktail of different strains now exist.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Can anyone confirm whether or not the London laboratories have officially released the findings of their examinations? If they haven't done so how are they getting away with this?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
To use influenza as a bioweapon would be a complete break from everything they would "want" from a military standpoint. There is no managing the location, it mutates beyond prediction and the species hopping abilities add another layer of trouble.

There are concerns about a terrorist scenario, the common wisdom being that only someone who doesn't care about their own side's lives would use it.

Bioweapons are not supposed to be contagious beyond the initial exposure. Smallpox variations are the only exception to that I can think of without trying too hard.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
interesting Joseph Moshe rebuttal Here

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by beaumont
interesting Joseph Moshe rebuttal Here

Excellent find, if I could give you more than one star I would. I keep trying to tell people, if you look hard enough you'll find this entire conspiracy is built on lies.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Delete

[edit on 17-11-2009 by really]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join