It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We...found their lungs are as black as charcoal."

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
smoking makes lungs black as charcoal

That is an old wives tale. They used to show lungs from Black Lung victims to scare people into not smoking. It was well intentioned but untrue. It backfired when it came out it was a lie. Those lung pictures they showed were from Coal Miners.

I'd imagine some well meaning Health Teachers and Parents who don't know those photo's were of Black Lung victims lungs, or maybe they do know, still use that to scare kids into not smoking. I applaud their intent but think its better to always be honest with children.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

You know I am starting to wonder about that too, is either a hype or just something worst that we may think for which we don't have vaccines and big pharma will come out as the saviors with a new arrange of vaccinations for the already scare people in the world and the US to cash on it.

See how the CDC in the US had to go back to April to scrap for numbers to justify the pandemic.

Incredible.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
reply to post by spitefulgod

Boring is as brother Ostrich does.
In the fable,that's how the head gets in there.
Going round and round,
head to ground,
don't see nothin'
Hear no sound.
Ig-no-round

Compared to sitting indoors, fearful of the FEDs and topping up my bean supply, I say ignorance is blissfully happy, go have some fun, the world ain't going to end.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yeah, I think part of the problem is semantics. The WHO apparently changed the criteria for the definition of Pandemic. I am really skeptical of the reason for this being so over-hyped. That is why I keep following this, not because I think this Flu is dangerous. Somehow this is a control issue. I think it has more to do with using fear of it to pass new laws and regulations than the Flu itself.

Actually, I've already had it when it first started making the rounds here in Alaska and it was the mildest Flu I've ever had. I stayed home like a good little boy and did not infect anyone, but it was hard because I was not all that sick. I'm approaching 60 and it seems to not be much of an issue for my age group.

I'm not ready to buy into the vaccine hype yet, but I do worry about what new laws may be put in force using the hype as a reason. That is what we should be paying attention too in my opinion. I still half expect some new Federal Act here the USA tacked onto a Bill somewhere. Perhaps the final version of the Health Care Bill however that turns out. But then they already have the authority.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
When people start dying en masse, people will lose their faith in the vaccine which should have saved them. Scientists will claim so convincingly that it couldn't be expected to work since the virus "mutated" - hence you have reports out of Ukraine saying that experts don't know what the mystery disease is because,... "it's mutated and doesn't register on our tests".

After this predictable charade ends, and the massacres are tallied in preparation for the next round of it, we will eventually get the "universal flu vaccine" to put our minds at ease and get back to work.

www.nytimes.com...

But scientists and vaccine manufacturers are hard at work on a so-called universal flu vaccine that would work against all types of flu. The goal is to provide protection for years, if not a whole lifetime, against all seasonal flu strains and pandemic strains, making flu inoculation much more like that for measles and polio. “The universal would completely change the way flu vaccination would be done,” said Sarah C. Gilbert, a vaccine expert at the University of Oxford. “The sooner we have a universal vaccine the better because we can stop worrying about what the next pandemic will be.”

Unfortunately, a universal vaccine will not be ready soon enough to combat a possible pandemic from the new strain of swine flu that has already sickened thousands of people. The most advanced of the vaccines have been tested only in small clinical trials. It is likely to take several more years to show if the vaccines really work.

But here's the kicker.

Dr. Epstein said expectations for a universal vaccine must be realistic. “It’s not intended to totally block infection,” she said. “But what it can do is greatly reduce disease and spread and symptoms.”

People will still get sick, "there will just be less disease". If it were real, it would actually cure regular flu too. And it can't do that.

So there you go. A fake solution to a fake problem.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Yes here in my neck of the woods in GA, the media have the pandemic hype up and actually I still to met somebody that actually have any flu yet, I mean not even regular flu.

My sister in PR also is having the same problem she works for the biggest hospital in the Island with over 25 years of experience still she say that the hospital emergency room is full of people claiming the swine flu but most of the cases are just common cold as we don't get seasonal flu in the tropical island just the dengue fever and she still have not caught anything yet since the pandemic started, but the give away of tamiflu is running rampant.

I am keeping an eye on my 28 year old neighbor that contracted pneumonia from a bad cold not swine flu and his wife and child are to get the swine flu mist vaccination, I told them that if they get the mist they will end up killing the poor young man as the virus can be shed up to 22 days.

They had no clue that the mist did that, so now they are thinking about getting the shot.

I tell you pneumonia attacks people with or without swine flu or seasonal regardless.

But all deaths of pneumonia are tagged swine flu deaths.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
reply to post by unityemissions

At the same time, Dr's in Ukraine were telling the press that most of the deaths were due to people staying at home and using home remedies until they were too far along to save.

I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere.
Got any sources to back up this claim?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

[edit on 16-11-2009 by mushibrain]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Originally posted by ecoparity
reply to post by unityemissions

At the same time, Dr's in Ukraine were telling the press that most of the deaths were due to people staying at home and using home remedies until they were too far along to save.

I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere.
Got any sources to back up this claim?

Always, I verify everything now after finding so much disinfo in the swine flu reporting...

Ukrainians rely heavily on home remedies, and that is what they did for the third and fourth weeks of October, resorting to garlic and lemons and waiting so long to check into hospitals that by the time they did, many were beyond treatment.

Fragile Care Worsened...

If you want the onion sculpture story it will take longer, it was posted in Ukrainian.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

The quote was in reference to the people who came to the hospitals, I guess they were so bad off by then that most of them didn't make it. My fault, I was thinking it but didn't type it all out.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
For those blaming whaxter, whoops I meant baxter, I really did but my backspace just doesn't work right now (lol) (you're probably right)...

Usually if a company is owned by a bunch of funds then it's really owned by the you-know-whos and STOP BELIEVING THE BS THAT THEY DON'T EXIST just because their wholly owned newswires say so. T H E Y D O period. That's your enemy, not a faceless "demon"/puppet corporation. The corporations are nothing but the tanks and fighter jets in a vast war and are legitimate unless otherwise called upon to "serve". Disposable heros.

The secretary or voice mail at Baxter has nothing to lose or gain from this, nor do the employees & middle management. But they sure love jogging in the park! Trace the ownership and be sure they know first hand that this is unacceptable. After all, the focus is no longer on US companies. The reigns are cut and the shops are being abandoned like a post when the war is over or the big guns are coming in.

$There are real microbiologists that are members of the you-know-who families!$ Viral manipulation is as easy as breaking your eggs and making a smiley face once the genetic program is written. Download all the human genome data you can find and start learning about it. There are many mysteries that will blow your goddam mind.

Some heavily educated people in this world don't think out loud or in a group and are killed off once their knowledge is transferred. Dozens of otherwise innocent microbiologists are "dead" now. I have a feeling that more than one actually got away and are probably readying a targeted response to those playing this game. Take that for what it is.

This whole exercise is more vast and rich than the wildest of imaginations, including my own, could comprehend.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
From what I understand there is a new flu virus in the Ukraine called A/N1N1 which is causing all of this. I believe it was sprayed in chemtrails in the days prior to the outbreak, there are many eyewitness accounts of this despite government denial. Just as predicted by Joseph Moshe.

Doctors learned why Ukranians dying!

All victims of the virus in Bukovyna (22 people at the age of 20-40) died not from bilateral pneumonia, as was previously thought, but as a result of viral distress syndrome, i.e the total destruction of the lungs.

At first the cardio-pulmonary insufficiency comes, and consequently cardiogenic shock is developed, which causes cardiac standstill and death, told the chief of bureau of the Chernivtsi regional forensic examination, doctor of science, Professor Viktor Bachynsky, UNIAN reports.

"During a bilateral pneumonia some morphological picture is observed. As of data of deaths, there is no such morphological picture. The virus, which causes death, is very aggressive, it does not strike the trachea, but immediately gets into the lungs and causes heavy swelling and solid hemorrhage. Mixed types of parainfluenza and influenza A/N1N1 lead to this state. This is a very toxic strain, which has not yet answered to the treatment of the Ministry of Health", - said Viktor Bachinsky.

According to him, there is a need to change the treatment standards, because those which were used earlier, resulted in nothing – doctors failed to save all people infected with the virus in the reanimation. The belt ventilators did not help also.

For this reason a group of professors of Chernivtsi Medical University appealed to the Ministry of Health and National Security and Defense Council with a demand to review the standards of treatment of patients in Bukovyna. Scientists-morphologists sent to Kyiv reports, studies and analysis of critically ill patients and people who died of virus.

Viktor Bachinsky noted that the virus is extremely toxic, it is able to penetrate not only through respiratory apparatus but also through the eyes. Chernovtsy scientists recommend in any case use masks and even wear protective spectacles. An important condition to prevent deterioration of the situation is also the observance of quarantine regime.

06:19 p.m. Ministry of Health does not consider it is necessary to publish data on the number of confirmed cases of influenza pandemic in the laboratory. "Ukraine is in the A/N1N1 influenza pandemic, and now it does not matter how many of these cases will be detected, we should treat everybody equally," - said Deputy Minister of Health Vasyl Lazoryshynets at a briefing on Friday.

Vasyl Lazoryshynets also reminded that in Ukraine since the beginning of the epidemic 1,25 mn people became ill with pandemic influenza, influenza and acute respiratory diseases, including 61,000 people - over the past day, which is by 8,500 less than the previous day. 65,615 people are treated in hospital, including 392 - in the reanimation, 60 have artificial pulmonary ventilation.

Since the beginning of the epidemic in Ukraine 239 people died, including 26 people during the last day, most of them are in the Ivano-Frankivsk, Chernivtsi, Lviv and Ternopil Regions. He also said that according to the laboratory data, 14 people died of pandemic influenza, Interfax-Ukraine reports.

06:25 p.m. To date, swine flu in Ukraine is dominant, but not the only strain, said the head of mission of the World Health Organization in Ukraine Yukka Pukkila.

Yukka Pukkila said that the strain of pandemic virus is detected in 22 cases of 34 samples sent to the control laboratory, which collaborates with WHO in London.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
what about pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?

I mean I've been told that it is called "black lung disease" could this be perhaps the same thing?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by angelx666

You people who are blaming the Governments for this outbreak really need to take a long hard look at yourselves... do you really believe that the Governments would let loose a 'bubonic plague' likeness? You are deluded!!

If this is a plague of sorts it's more than likely been concocted by some terrorist organisation as i said above..... or i should add... it's a mutated virus of swine flu & something else.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

Haha, you are cute.

Gotta admire your positive attitude, though!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The "plague" issue came about because of translation software. Native speakers in other threads have verified that it was meant to convey a "plague of pneumonia cases" as in large numbers of disease inflicted, not the literal plague.

Since those early reports Dr's in Ukraine news reports have stressed this point over and over again, there is no plague.

There is also no "N1N1", it's a typo for A/H1N1 or the "Swine Flu" as we know it.

The entire country only had 200 rapid test kits which are known to create false positives and false negatives. There has been no genetic testing result for anything other than swine flu, the question is if there has been a mutation which many in the research field think is the case.

The WHO is sitting on the genetic test results, something they've done a few times.

It's possible for a type of patent to be granted for small mutations which result in new rapid test kits. The delay in release of the sequences might be the WHO trying to hold off the bad news once again or it might be an issue of Ukraine holding up the release for financial purposes.

All the wild theories have one thing in common, they would all be detected quickly and easily. That's not a very intelligent plan, IMO.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I wonder why mainstream media hasn't picked up on the Ukraine super bug yet......

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nicnic100

By Dr. Rebecca Carley - BLN Contributing Writer

The biggest story on the Planet today is the outbreak of a very serious Advanced Biological War virus in Europe. The second biggest story on the Planet is the suppression of this story for almost two weeks by the corporate owned mainstream news media.

There is a lot we know and a lot that we can only speculate on about what is unfolding in Central Europe. We know that in mid-October, less than a month ago, there was a growing number of cases of what many thought was Swine Flu (A/H1N1) in the western part of the Ukraine. We know that many hundreds if not thousands of people in western Ukraine witnessed low flying light airplanes aerosol spraying something over Ukrainian cities during the days of October 29, 2009 and October 31, 2009. We know that beginning the night of October 29th, massive numbers of people begin to get very sick. We know that the Ukraine government issued a statement denying that it was doing any aerial spraying to combat the growing disease or authorizing any spraying over Ukrainian cities. We know that by October 30th, the Ukrainian authorities closed all schools for three weeks and banded public gatherings.

We do NOT know what disease the people were/are coming down with. We do know that doctors are describing the disease as Pneumonic Plague, or as some type of hemorrhagic fever, or as hemorrhagic influenza, or as hemorrhagic pneumonia. We know that the illness, whatever it is, does not appear to be A/H1N1. We do not know if the disease is a recombination of A/H1N1 with other viruses or some totally different virus or if it is in fact a virus. We know that the World Health Organization (WHO) has had several days to sequence the genes of the disease but has failed to release this data.

We know that WHO has NOT called for the quarantining of the Ukraine or the shutdown of all global travel to/from the area of infection and that this is the same thing that they did when Mexican Swine Flu (A/H1N1) first broke out and that the failure to contain that virus early on ensured its spread throughout the world.

We know that the internal temperature of the lungs of those with a terminal case of what many are calling ‘Ukrainian Plague’ is often from 130F to 135F. We do know that autopsies show that the lungs are filled with blood, and are black in color, and that the lung tissue has turned to mush. We know that patients who first show any signs of illness usually crash in less than 48 hours, sometimes the same day.

We know that the disease was spreading by about 200,000 per day but that this has slowed to about 100,000 day now, in the Ukraine, as people take extraordinary steps to contain the spread of the disease. We know that well over one and a third million people in the Ukraine are very ill with the disease (according to published official sources) and that over 60,000 are hospitalized in serious to critical condition. We know that the disease has a very high transmission rate with a likely low amount of viral (if it is in fact a virus) material needed to cause an infection. We know that the official reports of deaths are under 300 in the Ukraine. We also know that it is normal for hospital admissions of people with ARI (acute respiratory infection) to have a fatality rate of from 5% to 10%. We know that non-official sources were reporting over 3,000 deaths several days ago and that this number is more in tune with the 5-10% fatality rate than the official figures.

We do not know what effective treatments are for this illness. We do know that young adults seem to be more in danger of this illness. We suspect that ‘cytokine storming’ similar to that in the 1918 Spanish Flu, that killed approximately 50 million people, is taking place.

We know from official Ukrainian Health Ministry reports that the illness does not test out as Mexican Swine Flu (A/H1N1). We do not know if the existing Swine Flu vaccine has any effect, but based on the non-positive response to Swine Flu in testing, we suspect that the vaccine is ineffective as the viral protean shell is different than A/H1N1 (if in fact it is a virus that causes the illness).

We know that the illness has spread to Poland, where over one quarter of a million people are now very ill. We know that it has spread to Belarus and to Hungary and elsewhere in central Europe. We know that 900,000 people are said to have Swine Flu in Norway but we do not know if this is related to Ukraine Plague in any way.

We know that on November 8th a South African site (fto.co.za) carried the following:

“Suspicious aircraft were forced to land. A US operated (Russian-made long-range heavy transport) AN-124 changed its call sign from civilian to military which then triggered a response from the IAF (Indian Air Force) upon entering Pakistani air space (forcing) the plane to land in Mumbai while (a) second one was forced down by Nigerian fighter jets that also arrested the crew.”

“According to reports, China’s People’s Liberation Army Air Force contacted the Indian and Nigerian intelligence officials about the presence of these US operated Ukrainian aircraft amidst growing concern that the United States was spreading ‘biological agents’ in the Earth’s atmosphere, which some Chinese officials believed to be an attempt to (commit) mass genocide via the spread of H1N1 swine flu.”

These aircraft “were carrying ‘waste disposal’ systems that could spray up to 45,000kg (nearly 100,000 pounds) of aerial type mist from sophisticated….nano pipes” in the planes’ wings – called chemtrails.

We know that Baxter International Pharmaceuticals sent 72 kilos of human influenza H3N2 vaccine materials to 16 labs in European nations which contained live H5N1 Bird Flu viruses. We know that this was only discovered when a Czech lab tested the material on several ferrets (ferrets have a similar respiratory system to humans) and all of the ferrets died in short order. We know that Baxter claimed that this was human error. We also know that such a ‘human error’ is basically impossible with the containment protocols in place at Baxter and any other modern biolabs using Biosafety Level 3 (BLS-3) lab technology.

We know that in mid-August a Joseph Moshe, who is a Mossad biological warfare expert, called in to Dr. A. True Ott’s national radio talk show and reported that Baxter was getting ready to release a deadly plague from its Ukrainian lab and that he was shortly meeting with US Attorneys in Los Angles to give evidence about this. We know that shortly thereafter Moshe was apprehended by Federal agents and LA police and taken to the Israeli Consulate. We know that he was quickly flown to Israel and that no further word has come from him.

We know that over the last three or so years a large number of biological experts, from a number of places all over the world, have died strange deaths and that this has been commented on by various publications in the past.

We know that the sudden appearance of Mexican Swine Flu (A/H1N1) virtually had to have been a release from a biological warfare lab. We know that A/H1N1 has gene sequences from three different types (American, Asian, and African) of Swine Flu, of Bird Flu, of two different types of human seasonal flu, and of Spanish Flu and that such a recombination is so unlikely in nature as to be virtually impossible. We know that the WHO policies of not requiring a major quarantine of Mexico ensured that A/H1N1 would spread throughout the world.

We know that the current Swine Flu “Vaccine” is almost totally untested, and that the manufactures are protected from lawsuits for even deliberate acts that result in deaths and that nations acquiring the vaccines are required to sign contracts agreeing not to release negative information on the “vaccine” to the public. We know that published additives to the “vaccine” include highly dangerous-to-human-health substances.

We know that the corporate owned mainstream news media (with strong links to global banking families) have censored this story in a way that has never happen before. We know that the outbreak of a unknown but deadly and very rapidly spreading disease in Europe is the largest story on Earth but that it is NOT being reported on.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It looks like training for this outbreak is already taking place...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AcesInTheHole

HA! On a funny note, why was the reporter wearing a face mask? This was only a training exercise.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bonesinis

It would take me a month to post all the documentation showing that most of what you just posted is not true.

All I'll say is please check these things out for yourselves, don't accept any conspiracy site or mainstream media site - they are all just reporting what each other publishes without any due diligence.

This subject has to be one of the most disinfo filled conspiracies I've ever seen. Every day I think it's bad and it just keeps doubling.

Personally, I want to be absolutely sure when my life and loved one's lives are on the line. If that means spending hours verifying information then so be it. At this point people are just regurgitating Alex Jones or Steve Quayle or whoever without any research.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join