It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We...found their lungs are as black as charcoal."

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The lungs are black because of blood. Funny thing is...BAX continues to go up. Inside word is that the HC bill and tarp funds, coupled with israel's little helper, the media, says they cannot lose. You go to jail if you resist the poison. Baxter is immune to litigation. It is beyond time to revolt. We simply create a new government.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

On next weeks episode of Fringe......

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Doctors in Ukraine have confirmed it is NOT the plague.

When the swine flu pandemic of 1918 hit it was called The Purple Death. Every symptom we're seeing now and since Mexico matches perfectly, including the "black lungs" which are a result of the internal bleeding.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints[...]This is a laymans understanding of it but here goes.

The body, in an effort to protect its self, produces a massive amount of protective cells that literally attack the virus in the lungs but attack everyting else along with it by causing massive inflamation. The black part is dried and crusted blood after the lungs have lost their protective inner lining. This is due to unregulated defenses. [...]

Isn't there anyone here who read the beginning of the swine flu story in Mexico?
According to the story, the only reason swine flu was noticed was because it killed middle-aged patients, i.e. people with strong immune systems. Then they tested it and found out, that it wasn't the flu that was killing patients, it was actually the immune system, that destroyed the lungs and people drowned in their own blood.
What badgerprints describs above (off page 1) is the 'original mexican swine flu'!
I know we're on ATS, so I'll look through the million page thread for a quote, can't garantee I'll find it though.

Bless you and Gesundheit,
Samuel

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

I was agreeing with you.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I can't find any links to the above-mentioned theory, but I could quote loads of ATS-posts.

Reading the first 5 pages of the original thread reminds me of this thread:
typical quotes include:
"We're all going to die!"
"The governments are trying to kill us!"
"Media isn't reporting!"
"Martial law is coming!"
etc.
etc.

On a serious note though:
I have the feeling that our elected governments are 'on our side': What I mean is that they don't fully realize the dangers of the vaccination. (Or didn't realize it when they ordered it!)
Martial law wouldn't be there to kill us, but to contain a panic.
I think I would prefer to have soldiers patrolling the street, then have a hoard of panicking sheeple pillaging, raping and looting, because 'the world is ending'!
Thereagain, others may argue, that's what they've been collecting ammo for...

Far be it from me, to trust what the government says or suggests, but try understanding where they are coming from and instead of criticizing, see if you can come up with a better solution. I bet you can't...

Blessed be,
Sam

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Aldolas]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Actually, all dairy products increase mucus production, so one would want to stay away from all dairy. I suggest everyone look up ways to stop the cytokines that are immune to the virus.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Strange as it sounds the stronger the immune system worse the cytokine storm damage is. It might be a good time to take up smoking and junk food until the pandemic passes? (kidding but the immune respone inverse is actually true).

If the mutations virologists think have happened did indeed happen it won't matter, the swine flu will be much better at infecting the deeper part of the lungs which will lead to cytokine storm and if you survive that, pneumonia.

The Dr's in Ukraine have said that "if you were infected you died". I can't say that is true but it sounds very, very bad.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
Strange as it sounds the stronger the immune system worse the cytokine storm damage is. It might be a good time to take up smoking and junk food until the pandemic passes? (kidding but the immune respone inverse is actually true).

If the mutations virologists think have happened did indeed happen it won't matter, the swine flu will be much better at infecting the deeper part of the lungs which will lead to cytokine storm and if you survive that, pneumonia.

The Dr's in Ukraine have said that "if you were infected you died". I can't say that is true but it sounds very, very bad.

And therefor the danger of the vaccine, as it Boosts the immune system ?
Some say the squalene boost it x10 other say x20 , but either way, it is not a good idea to take the vaccine..

We should get some threads on how to combat the cytokin storms...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

If it has squalene in it I agree, don't take it. In the US we can still get the vaccine without mercury or squalene but the shortages are hitting hard. If bad news comes out they will have to boost production and that's when the squalene version will be used.

The US clinical trials going right now show they are testing both versions so the uproar over squalene has had some effect here.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Certain cytokines (IL-6 TNF-a) are implicated in the storm, not the whole immune system. Some foods, vitamins, drinks limit the inflammatory cytokines that cause the storm. Vit-c will stop the storm. So will adequate vit-d. So will garlic, onion, green tea.

People need to start researching this ASAP. Just try a google search like "natural foods that stop cytokine storm". Here's one from the first page.

Cytokine Storm

So recap. Boost the immune system overall, limit the inflammatory cytokines that cause the storm. Don't eat foods which, while usually work for flu, are no good for this strain.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just take Hemp Oil and you will fear nothing.

phoenixtears.ca

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

People in Ukraine are reported to be commissioning the sculpture of a giant, metal onion which they claim saved people from the swine flu.

At the same time, Dr's in Ukraine were telling the press that most of the deaths were due to people staying at home and using home remedies until they were too far along to save.

I guess deciding which direction to go in is purely a matter of personal preferences.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

I add a tbl spoon of hemp powder to my daily smoothy but I still caught the swine flu ("mild" case) a few months back.

I stopped getting the usual colds but this virus is not your average bear.

If I could find the squalene and mercury free vaccine I'd take it but no one has it around here. Actually they don't have the other version either.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity

You appear to have misunderstood the information coming out.
Well over a million have been infected, but only ~300 have died so far.
Considering the poverty and unreliability of water and electricity in Ukraine at the moment, they have fared quite well overall.

I'm betting the onions so many there rely on have proved a useful therapy.
However the home-made vodka, combined with a cytokine storm, would be a killer. Alcohol is an inflammatory, so it's an absolute no-no with swine or bird flu.

The cytokine storm has proved deadly. However only a very small proportion of those getting ill are developing this nasty complication.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If you read the autopsy reports from the Great Influenza Pandemic of 1918, you find similar comments. The lungs are utterly destroyed, suffused with blood that turns black. The 1918 flu, as this H1N1, can cause the body's immune system to go berserk, attack the lungs, and kill the patient. This is one reason why health officials were so worried about this type of flu. It does things like this.

This is not "population control". The official death toll is slightly under 300 people. The highest estimate is only 800 people. Out of a million infections, this sort of mortality rate isn't going to make a dent in the population.

I also don't think Ukraine is a good candidate for population control. It's not overcrowded. Try China, India, Pakistan, places like that where people are jammed together. This would be the place to look for population control experiments, if any should be conducted.

To be honest, though, population control is automatic. Nature will ensure that the population doesn't exceed certain limits. If it does, then there will be famines and plagues to bring the numbers back down. That happens to every population (human, animal, plant, etc.) that grows beyond its limits. There is a huge die-off and the numbers go back down for a while.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Good info. Vitamin E and D will kick this virus' ass.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
smoking makes lungs black as charcoal

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
What is going on in the Ukraine is not swine flu they have a plague, from all the different plagues around this one could be a mutation from the previews ones, all of them deadly in developing countries with poor health care.

Known plagues with deadly mortality rates,

Bubonic Plague, Pneumonic Plague, Septicemic Plague and Enteric Plague

The swellings, called buboes, were the victim's lymph nodes, and they gave the Bubonic Plague its name. But the bubonic form of the disease was only one manifestation of the horrible pandemic that swept Europe in the 1340s. Another form was Pneumonic Plague. The victims of Pneumonic Plague had no buboes, but they suffered severe chest pains, sweated heavily, and coughed up blood. Virtually no one survived the pneumonic form.

The third manifestation was Septicemic Plague. This sickness would befall when the contagion poisoned the victim's bloodstream. Victims of Septicemic Plague died the most swiftly, often before any notable symptoms had a chance to develop. Another form, Enteric Plague, attacked the victim's digestive system, but it too killed the patient too swiftly for diagnosis of any kind.

historymedren.about.com...

In the US 22 million has been infected with swine flu by CDC statistics and by CDC statistics they have to scrap from pneumonia deaths to justify the pandemic boosting the numbers to 4,000 deaths since April

I say this again and will repeat what is killing people in Ukraine is a plague no the swine flu.

And I am leaning to believe that somebody has released a bio weapon in that poor country like many others here believe.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

A total of 189 people have died and more than one million have been infected in the country.

It says "more than one million" which makes the mortality rate under .02%.

Link to quote below.

As of today, the World Health Organization reports 1799 deaths due to the novel H1N1 swine-flu virus among a global total of more than 182,166 cases. By using these numbers, the overall mortality rate is 0.98% (although the actual rate is somewhat lower).

That means that the mortality rate in the Ukraine is actually lower than the estimates globally. Which of course means this is being hyped all out of proportion and whatever it is is far less dangerous than the common seasonal flu.

Link to info on Seasonal Flu.

During a typical year in the United States, 30,000 to 50,000 persons die as a result of influenza viral infection. Frequently cited numbers are 20,000 deaths each year, and 37,000 annual deaths. About 5-10% of hospitalizations for influenza lead to fatal outcome in adults...

...The 1918-19 pandemic affected mainly healthy young adults and seemed to spare those at the extremes of life. In the USA, the mortality rate during the 1918 pandemic pandemic was around 2.5%.

This stuff about the Ukraine is tabloid journalism at its worst. It is the Flu. It is far less deadly than the normal Seasonal Flu.

Now why would whoever the imaginary people are, be infecting the Ukraine with an unusually mild case of the Flu if their goal is to kill huge numbers of people?

This is like the Bogey Man under the bed that is not there; but children convince themselves is there, because they are to young to have developed critical thinking skills yet.

0.02% or lower. I'm not going to loose sleep over that or panic. That is why this is not getting much coverage. The mortality rate elsewhere is higher and is still considered lower than the usual rate for seasonal flu.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join