It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We...found their lungs are as black as charcoal."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

that so called hot chick is the top dog of that country.

what is even more scary is we are getting no news from our local station of any of this in france........

peace& hope
sm

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
What about farm animals and wildlife in those areas. Was the aerial spraying only in urban areas? In the urban areas was there any mention of dog and cat mortality that would point to aerial spraying as the culprit. What about HAARP?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yep i think its very strange, why the western media are not all over this story if there was any truths to it. They go wild over balloon boy, but for some reason are ignoring what is going on in ukraine, if anything is going on, as we do not know either.

I think your last line there might well be the crux of why western media is mostly silent on the development in the Ukraine -- just look at what we, here on ATS know for a fact and can prove -- zip.

Western media thrives on a marketable story; So far, there seems to be a fair amount of reporting from less than mainstream sources. For example, the story here is allegedly from a pathologist in the Ukraine. A pathologist would be a very credible source, IMO, and his name is given, however where are the test results? Where is the sampling methodology and the rest? The WHO seems to be either dragging their feet, or failing to report their findings.

Balloon boy and his family got more than their "share" of press time -- that had all the elements -- good visual, emotional investment (infestment?) , and an allegedly endangered child. Then, once the story broke, the drama -- another key element -- of the boy and his family and subsequent charges, etc. People lap up stuff like that, and the media knows it.

I'd guess there will be MSM reporting when there is something far more solid and reliable. I'm not besmirching the OP or linked story -- I want to KNOW what's going on the same as the rest of you, and I'm appreciative of the thread.

be safe

edit to add: my apologies; the pathologist came from Squiz's prisonplanet link, which was somewhat more detailed than the OP's dailymall, however also in conflict with it.

[edit on 16/11/09 by argentus]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Life imitating art? When I saw the reference to "Super Flu," I immediately thought of Stephen King's "The Stand." If it is discovered that Baxter release this virulent toxin, intentionally, as some have speculated it would be very similar to the story.

Back to the topic, I have been watching this development on ATS for some time and this is the first time posting a response. All I can say, is that this bug is vicious! This virus literally decimates healthy lung tissue, at least that is what the reports from the Ukraine claims. Once it gets out of Eastern Europe, as it will, into Western Europe, were internationally air travel is move prevalent given the economic improvements to do so, watch out, because we have an international crisis on our hands.

Like many have stated, why is there a black-out with coverage on this emerging Pandemic by the main stream media? Perhaps, it is being kept on the hush until more data is compiled before an internationally warning is given by the CDC, US Government, or the World Health Organization. However, from what I have read, thus far, this thing needs to be addressed very shortly for the preservation of public health. However, maybe it is a means of population control as some have speculated? Who knows, but it is very fishy that the MSM is covering the Swine Flu with such vigor and this story remains on the back-burner. This bug in the Ukraine makes the Swine Flu sound like a walk in the park. Could this be the October surprise everyone was expecting? The virus starting showing its ugly face in October, correct? Very interesting times.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I see a chicken-egg problem here.

Did the virus make their lungs black and then kill them, or were their lungs already black for some other reason, making them more vulnerable to the virus.

Living in any big city can make your lungs black as a smokers.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
[edit on 16-11-2009 by m khan]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Back to black lungs - WHAT'S BEING SPRAYED ??

(TRyin to find swine flu recipie )

potential ingredients:

5.2.3 Nitric Acid (HNO3). Highly corrosive to eyes,
skin, nose, and lungs. Vapors cause bronchitis, pneumonia,
or edema of lungs. Reaction to inhalation may be delayed as
long as 30 hours and still be fatal. Provide ventilation to
limit exposure. Strong oxidizer. Hazardous reaction may
occur with organic materials such as solvents.reaction may
occur with organic materials such as solvents.

5.2.1 Hydrochloric Acid (HCl). Highly corrosive
liquid with toxic vapors. Vapors are highly irritating to
eyes, skin, nose, and lungs, causing severe damage. May
cause bronchitis, pneumonia, or edema of lungs. Exposure to
concentrations of 0.13 to 0.2 percent can be lethal to
humans in a few minutes. Provide ventilation to limit
exposure. Reacts with metals, producing hydrogen gas.

(from sum book)

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
What another Boring "Swine Flu" thread... give me a call back when the deaths reach a million. It's not worrying or scary.. it's boring and nothing exciting or biblical is going to come of it.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Ukraine make total sense it a tinpot banana republic which is almost bankrupt
and money can buy almost anything over there.

and it the backdoor to the European union.

there are rumors getting around that the real death rate is in the thousands.

yet apart from the UK most the EU news service have blackout this story.

my wife and I got a dose of the swine flu two month ago and it was nasty but we both shook it off in about three weeks.

this new [*SNIP*] coming out of the east is something else altogether.

might be time to head to africa for a while...

peace & hope
SM

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/16/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

"Boring" because TWZ called it mebbe?Bet it wasn't boring for that microbiologist getting surrounded and tazered and hauled off.Bet he's not bored about right now.

Instead of calling the bad guys 'bastards' let's call 'em Baxterds.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by loner007

My doctor warned me about Baxter, so you are right-on there.
We have a disease called black lung here, it's a problem for miners.
Ukrainians often breath smoke from faulty heating systems for years as well.
A case of the flu on top of the O.B.D. they regularly show might well show black lungs which are rather like parchment.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well, it's been reported in Ukraine it is 100% certain pneumonic plague:
hisz.rsoe.hu...

Situation Update No. 39
On 16.11.2009 at 04:22 GMT+2

Ukrainian News Agency "Fraza" reported that, according to informed sources, "it has been confirmed 100 % Pneumonic Plague in Ukraine". The Agency asserts that "the head physician of the medical institutions has sent out an informal disposal - not to sow panic, to refute the information about the plague, and to speak only of swine influenza".

Scary, bad news.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

This my friend is shock tactic, and nothing more.
Anyone that is an avid cigarette smoker shows blackened mottling of the lungs at time of post mortem.......is it not plausible that these 2 individuals where indeed smokers of tobacco or other smoke-able products?

Where the deceased subject to decomposition?

Having experience in this field, I think it is a very general blanket statement.

At any rate 2 cases out of 189 is a little ambitious to be jumping up and down about.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Basically, official cover up by the state.

Nice.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
The black lung comes from massive cytokine production.

This is a laymans understanding of it but here goes.

The body, in an effort to protect its self, produces a massive amount of protective cells that literally attack the virus in the lungs but attack everyting else along with it by causing massive inflamation. The black part is dried and crusted blood after the lungs have lost their protective inner lining. This is due to unregulated defenses.

As I understand it, vitamin-d (which we naturally produce when we get enough sun) keeps this defensive reaction from being severe enough to kill the patient. It also helps to protect from disease.

A deficiency of vitamin d during winter months contributes to many of the illnesses that we suffer because of a lack the bodys exposure to sunlight.

hmmm. If thats the case, we need to find a safe and effeictive supplement of vit. D. I hear USA vitamins stink and that cananda vits are teh way to go. I'll ask my cousin a safe and effective vit D sup and I'll respond.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

That report from Fraza was from about two weeks ago?
Don't know why they are putting it as an update. Starved for information I assume.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
He said: 'We have carried out post mortems on two victims and found their lungs are as black as charcoal.

They look like they have been burned. It's terrifying.'

Yes, but we also have to remember that many people in Ukraine are working in coal mines. It's a big industry there. No wonders why their lungs are black - they breathe coal day in and day out.

But if their lungs are black NOT due to the mining industry, well, then I'll be worried.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I think the Media is not reporting this because of the connecton to the vaccine.

If the news got out that a vaccine was tainted with live virus no one would want to take it and all those billions in profits would go away.

The media is being told not to report the Ukraine due to the connection to the baxter "MISTAKE" of mixing the virus with the vaccine. We can not let people know the vaccine may be tainted.

Also Glaxo is trying to get the Adjuvants approved and reporting a story on tainted vaccine would bring the spotlight at the wrong time.

It is very scary what they will do for profits.

In addition Glaxo's Defence contractor Vangent is the one running the CDC website so everything goes through Glaxo's client beafore it gets posted to CDC website. They control all of the information.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This reminds me a lot about the spreading of the HIV/AIDS virus back in the 80's

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm not at all surprised that the media isn't reporting on this. In fact, I expect them not to - especially if the media moguls are bought off and are being gagged on this. I haven't encountered anyone working for the "free press" since the seventies.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join