It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We...found their lungs are as black as charcoal."

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by brainranger

Dude!

Have you ever had the flu?

Because I have and I have to at least blow my nose every five seconds. I actually choose an old T-shirt to use as a snot rag because I could not afford the amount of tissue paper I would need to blow my nose.

I also cough up Flem and need to spit it out every five seconds.

How in the world would I wear a mask while sick in the first place? HOW?

The patients snots would be drooling down the sides of the double-damned mask in no time!

I have a new conspiracy theory!! much better than this swine flu stuff.

"Hospitals attempt to drown patients in their own flem!!!"

Anyway Wearing a mask that is intended to protect your gunk leaving you body and falling on others is not going to help you keep other people's gunk that is floating in the air from entering you lungs.

TA!!

Izzy.

Edit: Look I'm sorry I said all the silly stuff. I'm just trying to get my point across.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Izarith]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by ChemBreather

I'm just saying if your going to call something a pandemic it should look like the 1918 flu.

I'm saying we are not in a double-damned pandemic. Which means there is not need for a shot, especially a shot that could not pass the corrupt standards of the FDA.

I'm saying pay attention to the laws, the loans, the bills that are being passed and don't worry about the sickness worry about the cure.

Even if millions start dropping there is nothing our governments can do. But until by the numbers you truly see danger stop making up flu names like "The Power Puff flu".

That's all I'm saying.

Sounds like we are on the same page, eating the same bun, sharing a ride etc.

If you look into the Polio 'hoAx' and the Measles 'hoaX', you'll see it is not correct the Claims that the Vaccines worked and got ridd of these diseases.
What is correct, is that there were vaccines for these diseases and that the diseases went away. Big hurra, and the Big Pharma had a field day and every one believed that vaccines were God givven and worked miracles.

Butt, those diseases just diead out by them self at that time period, it was just Coincidents' of the vaccines being used exactly as they died out.

-

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

That's right we've been lied to for so long. Scientific suppression is rampant in the vaccine buis. Here's another example of what you are talking about.

Case in point--- the very first vaccine, smallpox over 150 years ago is not the darling that we were led to believe eradicated smallpox. In fact, it ignited pandemics in the very countries that adopted the mandatory vaccination program. England which only suffered a few thousand deaths to smallpox began losing tens of thousands of souls to the disease immediately following the smallpox vaccination program. In fact, Edward Jenner, father of vaccinations even admitted that the disease was little known until his vaccine. Germany lost 124,000 souls, Japan 29,000. All had been vaccinated. Australia, on the other hand, which abstained after 2 deaths from the shots, lost 3 souls total. Hmmm? And it wasn’t until the vaccination program was altogether halted that the smallpox disease reverted back to its natural evolutionary decline, brought about by cleaner living habits, and was eventually allowed to die out altogether. (Excerpted from Neil Z. Miller’s Vaccines: Are They Really Safe and Effective?)

Saben's polio vaccine, was contaminated with SV40. Thousands perhaps millions contracted cancer. The Live vaccines in Africa coincide in time and location with the outbreak of AIDS. As did the Hep B vaccines.

Diseases aren't eradicated they just lie dormant and evolve better defenses. Vaccination creates disease.

Don't take it from me listen to the expert. Maurice Hilleman's censored interview. Vaccination is crude science at best.

By the way the current director at Merk is also the CEO of Reuters. Both owned by the Rothschilds. Convenient to have a media empire for marketing, yes?

My prediction is that this new variation is just the first of more to come. Thanks to the mass vaccination agenda, as history has shown.
Big pharma will have a field day.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

The reason so many people died from pandemics and plague were the lack of accessible health care, self medication and home remedies is known now that one of the OTC medication most used and abuse in 1918 was aspirin and now aspirin has shown to be very toxic in high quantities and quite deadly as it cause brain swelling, Respiratory side effects have included hyperpnea, pulmunary edema and bleeding, sounds familiar? .

www.drugs.com...

Before modern medicine plagues and pandemics were usually very deadly, history tells the stories.

Today pandemics are prop by big pharma profit making, and plagues while still going on in our own soil in the US all year around are control by better awareness, sanitation and prompt treatments.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

British scientists testing Ukrainian 'super flu' that has killed 189 people.

An unnamed doctor in western Ukraine told of the alarming effects of the virus.

He said: 'We have carried out post mortems on two victims and found their lungs are as black as charcoal.

They look like they have been burned. It's terrifying.'

Is this similar to the 1918 'Influenza Pandemic" (tester-depopulation)

www.google.co.nz...

www.google.co.nz...

[edit on 17-11-2009 by kiwitina948]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwitina948

1918 pandemic symptoms were more similar to ebola than any flu.

The course of disease during fall 1918 was often swift. Convalescence in survivors was protracted, with fatigue, weakness, and depression frequently lasting for weeks [3, 2023]. Symptoms presented suddenly: high-grade fever and rigors, severe headache and myalgias, cough, pharyngitis, coryza, and in some cases epistaxis. Some patients had mild illness and recuperated without incident. Other patients were stricken quickly and severely, with symptoms and signs consistent with HEMORRHAGIC pneumonia, and died within days and sometimes hours. Autopsies revealed inflamed hemorrhagic lungs. Still other patients with more typical flu developed severe superinfection with bacterial pneumonia, resulting in death or a laborious recovery. Unusually lethal, Spanish flu was also distinct in killing what was typically the cohort least vulnerable to influenza, 20- to 40-year-olds

So experts believe that the migration of immigrants to the US from the late 1800 and early 1900 specially from China brought some of diseases that made the 1918 pandemic so deadly along with EU immigrants.

During the migration of Chinese workers to the US a breakout of pneumonic plague was going on during 1910 to 1917 just one year before the 1918 pandemic.

Doctors debated possible pathogens, with no final consensus: Pfeiffer's bacillus (presumed cause of influenza since the 18891990 pandemic but rarely isolated from 1918 victims); Yersinia pestis (because of migrating laborers from China, the site of pneumonic plague outbreaks in 19101917); Streptococcus species, Streptococcus pneumoniae, and Staphylococcus species

Remember that the great war was also blamed for the spread of the virus.

virus.stanford.edu...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This tells me all I need to know in regards to H1N1 changing...CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Preliminary tests reveal no significant changes in the pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus based on investigations of samples taken from patients in Ukraine.

Preliminary genetic sequencing shows that the virus is similar to the virus used for production of the pandemic influenza vaccine, reconfirming the vaccine's efficacy at this time.

www.who.int...

No SIGNIFICANT changes? What does that mean exactly? There are SOME changes?
Sequencing shows it's SIMILAR to the vaccine virus? WHAT?
Similar does not mean the same!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

It means no killer super virus mutations, if you have followed the historical facts from 1976 swine flu pandemic and hype by the CDC and WHO, they created a pandemic out of the scare of the 1918 Spanish flu that also was no only one virus going on as history tells due to many historical activities of human doing during that time.

In other words we just been hoaxed into taking vaccines just like back in 1976, pandemic that never was.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I agree marg typically pandemics are controlled by "better awareness, sanitation and prompt treatments." The problem is with the economy in the hole states are cutting health department budgets big time. Most of the cuts have been in the area of mental health but I've heard inspections have suffered also.

People shouldn't be too overconfident that everything's so clean, sanitized and up to par in the US. Our hospitals are having a terrible time with staph. You start cutting inspections of restaurants, tattoo/piercing establishments, food industry etc. and we're back to the "Jungle" days.

We are too dependent on the magic pills from the Dr. We pop a pill go back to work & call it good. It's been great but I think we are going to start paying a price. If there's a conspiracy at all it's that big pharm has gotten us all dependent on their miracle drugs & immunizations. Instead of enhancing us overuse has weakened us.

I do non-emergency medical transport a few years ago I started seeing dialysis clinics popping up out of nowhere with plenty of patients to fill them. Most told me it was prescription drugs for one thing or another that destroyed their kidneys.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Morningglory

Yes, like I posted before my sister works in one of the major hospitals in the Island if not the biggest and busiest one, she always talks about the MSRA and how people just keep having outbreaks after the first contamination. After working in the health care for over 25 years she is amazed that she has no come down with something scary yet, even when she refuses vaccinations recommended for health care workers.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Hospitals are the scariest places your sis must be doing something right. She's braver than I am and thank God for people like her. Wouldn't having swine flu patients in a hospital setting be like inviting mutation?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Morningglory

That is something I keep asking her all the time, since the pandemic started, see in PR we don't have seasonal flu as we don't have cold season.

Just the worst common colds that mimic flu and the horrible dengue fever by mosquitoes, that attacks the nervous system, if you have a bad cold with pneumonia and then get the dengue fever your chances of survival without medical attention are minimal.

Since the swine flu pandemic the hospitals has been over flooded with people claiming the flu, My sister said that more than half of the cases are nothing but common flu and dengue.

But still they are giving the people tamiflu and even the choice of regular seasonal flu vaccine along with swine flu.

This an over kill.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
. . .
Yes you are correct I'm not a Doctor, but it does not take a doctor to know that when you are coughing up green gew every five seconds you can't wear a mask.

And if you are forcing the admitted sick of your hospital to do so it would only create more ways for the green fluids from the forced mask to be touched by the patient every time he has to spit. This leads to his not heavily contagious hands to touch other things. then the nurse touches the tings the patient touched and so on.
. . . .

You are correct about the usage of masks.

Incorrect use of a face-mask is worse than using no face-mask at all.

CDC guidelines for face-mask usage

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

By the way the current director at Merk is also the CEO of Reuters. Both owned by the Rothschilds. Convenient to have a media empire for marketing, yes?

This looks more like a conspiracy than any thing else.
It is just like here in Norway, Camilla Stoltenberg is the sister of Jens Stoltenberg, who is the Prime minister in Norway.
Coincidence : Camilla Stoltenberg owns shares in Glaxo Smith Kline..

Relax, it is just a 'coincidence' ...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

This is what I pulled from that same site you named.

Facemasks help stop droplets from being spread by the person wearing them. They also keep splashes or sprays from reaching the mouth and nose of the person wearing the facemask.

www.cdc.gov...

So.....

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

How much does it really matter though?

There is a huge system of checks and balances against the use of bio weapons or contaminated vaccines, lab viruses, etc. The community of people who take samples, test and perform genetic analysis on pathogens as well as vaccines is enormous.

The genetic sequences are on a shared database. High school kids with an interest in science perform complex folding and chemical structures. College students, virologists and micro biologists both in pharma and independent, scholars, professors.

When the first Mexico sequences came out even the research community was suspicious and they raced to perform assays to determine if the virus was from a lab. Some suspected an accident, some the pig farm in La Gloria and some bio terrorism.

I take some comfort in the fact that when events like this happen there is a community of scientists out there looking for answers who aren't in the pocket of big pharma or the military.

As long as those people are out there doing what they do it doesn't matter if Osama Bin Laden buys GSKline - anything he tries to do will be detected and exposed by at least one (and in reality more like one hundred or one thousand).

9/11 truth has architects, engineers, pilots, physicists... I don't know of one virologist or micro bio who is supporting the big conspiracy.

Am I missing something in my logic on this?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
FYI - after hearing that this wave of the pandemic had already "peaked" in Canada, here's the latest headline:

Canada sees spike in H1N1 flu-related deaths

WINNIPEG, Manitoba, Nov 17 (Reuters) - The H1N1 flu killed more people in Canada during the past week than in any other week this year, but health officials said on Tuesday the nation's vaccination program was going so well that it may reach its peak earlier than expected.

Thirty-seven people died of the pandemic flu Nov. 12-17, bringing Canada's death toll from H1N1 to 198, out of a population of 34 million. Comparable figures from other weeks were not available. ED. Should be.

"Rather than seeing thousands of deaths we've been fortunate to have people doing what they need to do (to avoid the flu)," Dr. David Butler-Jones, Canada's chief public health officer, told reporters in Ottawa. "I think we're in a relatively good position, but a pandemic is always full of surprises."

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012

This is what I pulled from that same site you named.

Facemasks help stop droplets from being spread by the person wearing them. They also keep splashes or sprays from reaching the mouth and nose of the person wearing the facemask.

www.cdc.gov...

So.....

What is your question?

If you are asking why it's better to not use them than to use them wrongly, viruses have a limited lifespan in the air, particularly in sunlight. However a mask collects them, concentrating them in a warm, moist, environment where they can not only survive, but possibly even breed and mutate.

So it is vital that masks are not reused, are not worn longer than the recommended time, and are disposed of as biologically hazardous waste.

It is also important to either avoid touching your mask when removing it, or to have a way of sterilising your hands afterwards without touching anything and thus spreading the virus first.

Generally medical staff will also use gloves, and are trained to remove the mask while wearing the gloves, and to then remove the gloves without touching the outsides with the fingers, and then safely dispose of the lot.

Any home-made cloth masks to be re-used should be soaked in bleach and then washed between uses.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I still say there needs to be more looking into the actuality of this. For example any credible witnesses in the Ukraine area or Canada? are they really noticing high death rates in their areas. don't just believe what the newspapers or MSM are saying check it out. Cause I am still not convinced this is huge.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

No, you said, "Incorrect use of a face-mask is worse than using no face-mask at all. "
I posted what the web site said that you provided. I could not find where it says "Incorrect use of a face-mask is worse than using no face-mask at all. " anywhere. Could you show us where it says that? Or are you paraphrasing? Wearing a mask in an area where there are a lot of people will stop a sick person from spraying their droplets everywhere. One sneeze an infect up to 150 people.
www.allvoices.com...

I'm in healthcare, and I would hope anyone else in medicine would know not to touch a used mask or reuse one, it's common knowledge. How many know that a mask without an eye shield doesn't do much good either since the virus can enter the body through the eyes. So when a sneeze comes at you going 100mph+ there is not much defense unless that person has their mouth covered.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join