It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We...found their lungs are as black as charcoal."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

British scientists testing Ukrainian 'super flu' that has killed 189 people.

An unnamed doctor in western Ukraine told of the alarming effects of the virus.

He said: 'We have carried out post mortems on two victims and found their lungs are as black as charcoal.

They look like they have been burned. It's terrifying.'

Yes it is!!!!!!

Totally freaks me out.

(I know there are several swine flu threads about the Ukraine floating around, but I felt this article deserved special attention.)

[edit on 16-11-2009 by loam]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
wow that chick is hot, but anyway thats the first time i heard of something like that happen to a person unless they were serious smokers. Indeed we are living in troubled times

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Wow this is screwed up. What the heck.....welp I guess it's population control for ya....sicknesses!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Hey Loam, ever since your thread on estrogen, etc you've made my top 10 hit list. I've read this article already on another thread but S&F for you, anyway.
Scary #. Don't know what's really going on there, though. There are so many conflicting reports. Apparently, "swine flu" deaths went up in both Canada and Mexico over the last couple of days.
We should know if we'll have problems here by end of January is my guess.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
THATS MESSED UP!!!!!!!
Scary indeed,what could've caused their lungs to become black like that other than smoking,but burned? thats something else, wonder what this is..

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This is beyond evil... No flu will 'burn' your lungs... Yes, my friends, a bioweapon has been released on Europe. Any side effects can be discussed with Baxter...

Baxter Ukraine
29 Beresnyakovskaya st
02098 Kiev
Phone: +38 044 4962410

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by really

Originally posted by really
Hey Loam, ever since your thread on estrogen, etc you've made my top 10 hit list. I've read this article already on another thread but S&F for you, anyway.
Scary #. Don't know what's really going on there, though. There are so many conflicting reports. Apparently, "swine flu" deaths went up in both Canada and Mexico over the last couple of days.
We should know if we'll have problems here by end of January is my guess.

Thank you.

I quickly Googled the following article:

Canadian hospitals face Swine Flu nightmare, 1,324 admitted

Couldn't find anything on Mexico.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
this is indeed very worrying. i have read the link and i an going to post someones remarks from that site.

This is not a flu strain or mutated variant, Ukrainian doctors backed up by others around the world have stated this is a rampaging Pneumonic Plague.

Samples were brought here to Mill Hill Laboratories for analysis and still nothing has been said, flu does not incinerate the lungs.

And is it a coincidence that Baxter have a bioweapons facility in the Ukraine? That the spraying aircraft were unmarked military types? That officials in the region as well as westerners were texted to ensure their windows were shut on the nights the spraying occurred?

Baxter doped up 72 kilograms of "vaccine" that would have led to massive outbreak of H1N1, a strain that biologists have stated bear marks of man made manipulation... something is going on here folks... just remember that the elite would love to see the population culled as per Kissingers #200 policy of reducing the world population.
- ancientoneuk, South West, 16/11/2009

The media are so very quite on this. I think people need to make some loud noises and ask our governments to find out what the hell is happening at Baxters......

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Couldn't find anything on Mexico.

I'll see if I can find the Mexico article. Give me 5 or 10 minutes.
50th line.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Here's one it's about a month old. I've got to find the newer one. Still it talks about the surge of swine flizu:

With the number of cases surging again in Mexico — September had more new cases, 9,231, than any previous month — the government says it has learned important lessons about what works and what does not when it comes to the strain, H1N1. Mass school and restaurant closings, which dealt a severe blow to Mexico’s economy, are out. So are calls for Mexicans to huddle in their homes.

www.nytimes.com...

This second one is about the world surge. That's not to be unexpected for two reasons:
Half the world's in its winter season. Now, many countries are not checking to see if patients illnesses are swine flu but counting any flu like illness as swine flu.

article.wn.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Here it is. check out the Mexican police on horseback with face masks.

www.rnw.nl...

In Mexico the number of deaths caused by the flu pandemic has increased rapidly. Last week 82 people died of the H1N1-virus, bringing the total death toll in the country to almost 500.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
The media are so very quite on this. I think people need to make some loud noises and ask our governments to find out what the hell is happening at Baxters......

That is what worries me. To be honest, I would think this is just some media fear-mongering if our media were all over it but, since they're not, now I'm worried

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by really

Any black lungs reported in either of those places?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Any black lungs reported in either of those places?

Nah, not that I know of. But, that would make sense regardless of which theory you follow about the Ukraine's problem:
Theory #:
1. different viruses in the same place make super-flu;
2. pneumonic plague;
3. Bio-weapons (whether deployed by Russia, the US or a cabal of nasty overlords wishing for depopulation).
If it's any of these 3, it would need time to travel across the Atlantic.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Oh.. oh my. That's horrifying.

At least we can tell if this particular strain is spreading and where to based on this MO of the disease... right?

It's pretty hard to think of anything positive to say about finding people with lungs that look "burnt".

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Nothing Walter Bishop and Agent Dunham can't handle.

Oh Man. We're so screwed.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
All I can say is here is how not to get sick in the first place, with any lung attacking pathogen.
look here

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The black lung comes from massive cytokine production.

This is a laymans understanding of it but here goes.

The body, in an effort to protect its self, produces a massive amount of protective cells that literally attack the virus in the lungs but attack everyting else along with it by causing massive inflamation. The black part is dried and crusted blood after the lungs have lost their protective inner lining. This is due to unregulated defenses.

As I understand it, vitamin-d (which we naturally produce when we get enough sun) keeps this defensive reaction from being severe enough to kill the patient. It also helps to protect from disease.

A deficiency of vitamin d during winter months contributes to many of the illnesses that we suffer because of a lack the bodys exposure to sunlight.

link   
Thats scary.

Swinflu was jumped on by the media, yet this is ignored.

Also, is there any chance swineflu could have come in contact with someone from Pripyat?

link   
Dang! That's messed up! They only autopsied 2 people though, right? Since everything is being called "the flu" anymore and they're not even testing for it anymore are they sure that those 2 are pneumonic plague or are they just guessing?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join