It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Tower Video - Discuss

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
reply to post by terran99

Yet another GL who speaks from ignorance.

I wish these kids would do their homework before coming to a debate.
It's no wonder they can't carry a conversation and continue to spread
garbage ultimately confusing themselves and others.

Read. Learn. Enjoy.

Step through the original media video here:

911research.wtc7.net...

Other angles here:

911research.wtc7.net...

LOL "kids"...funny stuff...

I highly doubt you are an engineer of any kind (hint: I AM an engineer), since very few truthers I have encountered on the net (never encountered ANY in real life) are actually engineers or scientists....

And very few truthers have any first hand experience with the military or the government...either being in the military or working on government projects (hint: I DO have all of this expereince).

You are just another uneducated, uninformed, inexperienced non expert spouting nonsense that the engineering, scientific, military, and intelligence community finds laughable and pathetic, but usually just ignores you with a head shake and a roll of the eyes instead of taking the effort to even laugh at your claims....

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by terran99
since very few truthers I have encountered on the net (never encountered ANY in real life) are actually engineers or scientists....

You might want to check out AE911truth.org then.

BTW, which type of engineer?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

since very few truthers I have encountered on the net (never encountered ANY in real life) are actually engineers or scientists....

You probably pass scores so-called "truthers" every single day, and just idiotically assume they all believe the same thing you do unless they actively bring up 9/11.

A great number of my friends know 9/11 was an inside job, including 2 friends currently serving in the Air Force, and so do my father and grandfather. But none of them go around saying this to everyone they see in public (and neither do I). Mainly because we just don't make conversation with strangers often, and when we do, it'll be about the weather. Thus your naive perception.

Look at Zogby polls and you'll see about 1 in 10 people or more believe 9/11 was a flat-out inside job, some 1/3 to over 1/2 of NY'ers believed we were being lied to and wanted further information/investigation around 2004 by the same kinds of scientific polls.

These are totally random samples, including all your politically apathetic people, foaming-at-the-mouth political types, all of them taken into account. Not that the popularity of an opinion has EVER justified its validity, but you ARE looking at a lot of people, and yes, you HAVE come across them before statistically, unless you don't get out much at all. You just haven't realized it.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
that's a loaded question because the buildings shouldn't have collapsed at all.

You only think it's a loaded question because you have no answer and no clue what you are talking about...

You are 100% wrong.

Look up the definition of "loaded question" if you need help.

It's a loaded question regardless of anything that I know.

I could be God and it is still a loaded question.

God, can you explain why black people are the physically superior race?

It is a Loaded question because it presupposes

A. That black people are physically superior
B. That there is a physically superior race.

God, explain to me how the Germans beat the united states in the space race?

A. The Germans beat the united states in a space race.
B. That the Germans and the United states were in a space race.

SO again, for a recheck

Originally posted by ImAPepper
-GOD-, explain to us what should have happened with the South Tower's collapse.

is a LOADED QUESTION. because it presupposes

A. That the building collapsed
B. That the building should have collapsed.

So in review, it appears, it is you, in much needed need, of a clue . . .

[edit on 11/20/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
Does building seven exibits the same type explosions.
What if there are no squib appearances or upwardly ejected material on seven?

I am suprised no one wants to take a shot at this?
Can't have one with out the other.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

LOL "kids"...funny stuff...

I highly doubt you are an engineer of any kind (hint: I AM an engineer), since very few truthers I have encountered on the net (never encountered ANY in real life) are actually engineers or scientists....

And very few truthers have any first hand experience with the military or the government...either being in the military or working on government projects (hint: I DO have all of this expereince).

You are just another uneducated, uninformed, inexperienced non expert spouting nonsense that the engineering, scientific, military, and intelligence community finds laughable and pathetic, but usually just ignores you with a head shake and a roll of the eyes instead of taking the effort to even laugh at your claims....

So you were in the Army Corp when they screwed up New Orleans?
Did you help build Three Mile Island when you retired?
When did you do some of the work for the twins?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Not to sure if this thread still needs evidence of explosions at the start of collapse, but anyway`s here`s one.......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18b4f0076c72.jpg[/atsimg]

On a completely different note, but as we have a good few debunkers here it`s a good time for some logic answers for this anomaly. WTC6 was apparently damaged by the falling debris, so here we have the force raining down from a Northern trajectory, and a steel bent back 180 degrees to face East instead of South.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e72f715cb5bb.jpg[/atsimg]

Some food for thought here, whatever caused that steel to bend like that is probably responsible for the huge hole behind it also, caused by fallen debris from above whilst the weakest part of the building remained upright (2 storeys above hole), and managed to punch a hole out through the East face.

Not even Bush science or NIST theorycrafting can solve this one.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
theres something about terrans posts that make me Q his sincerity...

What type of engineering are you qualified in terran.....

You seem very proficient in name calling and nastiness, yet you registered less than a month ago....!!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
All these "engineers" in this thread all claim "piledriver" or "pancake effect" yet there is nothing above to even cause that!

If you guys really are engineers I wonder how much you paid the professor.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by benoni

This guy, in this video, makes the conection ,and not just in this video.

www.youtube.com...

Fast forward to exactly to 1:00 min, into the video.He tells how the WTC 1993 bombing was done , and talks about all the things,that, some on this board say was used to destroy The WTC complex.

(this video is not about 9/11/01). it was filmed in 1994 or 1995 just after the 1993 WTC bombing .

But he talks about special demo material ,and high tech,wep,demo,laser,ect... that the black projects have .

Like i said fast forward to 1:00 into the video , and really really listen to what he says, then think 9/11/01. They tested it in 1993 , then made adjustments for 2001 . They didnt fail in 2001.

What i find very ironic about 9/11, is, all of the buildings completely destroyed that day, where all, Mr. silversteins buildings. They all where destoyed completely !!! Buildings 1,2,3,4,5,6,and 7 ?!! REALLY ?! I, Mean REALLY?!

LOL, think about that for a minute . All the destruction that day decided to completely destroy all his buildings,completely. Strange huh? every other building owner that day skated with just damage.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

You might want to check out AE911truth.org then.

BTW, which type of engineer?

Havent been on in a while....just noticed these posts...

Sadly, I HAVE check out "AE911truth" and it is quite pathetic...

I'm an electrical engineer....why?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
You are 100% wrong.

Look up the definition of "loaded question" if you need help.

It's a loaded question regardless of anything that I know.

I could be God and it is still a loaded question.

God, can you explain why black people are the physically superior race?

A. That black people are physically superior
B. That there is a physically superior race.

God, explain to me how the Germans beat the united states in the space race?

A. The Germans beat the united states in a space race.
B. That the Germans and the United states were in a space race.

SO again, for a recheck

Originally posted by ImAPepper
-GOD-, explain to us what should have happened with the South Tower's collapse.

is a LOADED QUESTION. because it presupposes

A. That the building collapsed
B. That the building should have collapsed.

So in review, it appears, it is you, in much needed need, of a clue . . .

[edit on 11/20/2009 by JPhish]

It's not a "loaded" question because the buildings should have and did collapse....

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
So you were in the Army Corp when they screwed up New Orleans?
Did you help build Three Mile Island when you retired?
When did you do some of the work for the twins?

Is there an actual point in there somewhere Donny?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
theres something about terrans posts that make me Q his sincerity...

What type of engineering are you qualified in terran.....

You seem very proficient in name calling and nastiness, yet you registered less than a month ago....!!

"something" makes you question my sincerity?

ROFL spare us your babble..of course you question it...cause I don't buy into your truther crap like some truther sheeple

What does when I registered have to do with anything?

Paranoid much?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
NOTICE: MODERATOR ADVISORY

This is a reminder that courtesy is mandatory and steps are being taken to eliminate rude, disruptive behavior from our forums.

Members are advised to avoid such behavior and thereby avoid consequences that may include temporary suspension of posting privileges or permanent account termination.

Please stay on topic and avoid ANY commentary whatsoever, whether considered "insulting" or not, regarding the person or characteristics of any member. ANY such commentary is off topic and subject to warning and removal, so please, don't.

Direct responses to this advisory in this thread will be considered off topic and will be subject to warning and removal. Comments are welcome here:

##ATTENTION ALL 9/11 POSTERS- FORUM REJUVENATION##

It is strongly recommended that members acquaint themselves with the forum rules before posting, because ignorance of them will not stand as an excuse for misconduct.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS ADVISORY. STAY ON TOPIC.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

Watch the top left corner of the video at 0:49 and look for the arcing debris, shooting up and out in an arcing fashion.

Actually this is the video which should have been referenced in the OP, and it is the South Tower. At 038, cutter charges can be seen going off in the lower left side of the tower, then the facing side, and then the upper right.

In slow motion, it appears to be pulverized concrete ejected outwards. But the top 30 story block of floors is tilting, not yet falling. It has not dropped down yet to pulverize the floors below it. Explosives are ejecting that debris and pulverized concrete.

Google Video Link

Watching this video at the normal speed can be misleading, as the first ring of "material" appears to be smoke gushing out of the impact floors after the upper mass begins to fall. However, when slowed down, we will observe that this is not smoke at all, but rather pulverized concrete being ejected outward before the upper mass began to move.

NIST have asserted that it was the kinetic energy released from the falling upper mass which contributed to the failure of the lower floors, however, kinetic energy is only present in a moving object, and thus if the upper mass has yet to move, then there is no kinetic energy.

So, what is the most likely source of the pulverized concrete being ejected horizontally from the towers? Yup, you got it - high speed explosives!

source

And in this video at the 6 second mark, a piece of debris is ejected at high velocity, BEFORE the tower starts to fall. Stop the video at 6 seconds and get a look at it. It seems to be a chunk of concrete in the act of pulverizing.

And in the next video, we have David Chandler, yes the very same high school physics teacher who FORCED the NIST pseudo-scientists to correct their stupid 'error' or 'deliberate distortion' and admit a 2.25 second period of freefall for WTC7.

Chandler explains the ejections from the South Tower and the velocities they reach.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3abd8190fbe1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Two questions -

Why do the "cutter charges" go off exactly at the point of the plane's impact?

Why does the collapse, with its "hurled concrete" looks so different to the CD of Building 7?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by SPreston

Two questions -

Why do the "cutter charges" go off exactly at the point of the plane's impact?

Google Video Link

No, you are mistaken. The cutter charges do not go off exactly at Flight 175s point of impact. Flight 175 impacted at floor 81 on the south face, and the cutter charges that we can see are going off 5 floors and more below the point of impact on the south and east faces, and higher up on the northeastern corner.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73f1b96bb1a4.jpg[/atsimg]

Firefighters reported seeing explosive flashes going around the towers and hearing explosions, so likely these cutter charges in the video did likewise.

Why does the collapse, with its "hurled concrete" looks so different to the CD of Building 7?

Because the Towers were top-down explosive demolitions and WTC7 was a more conventional bottom-up demolition, with the walls imploding towards the center. NIST claims approximately 8 floors were removed by phenomena (which is maybe a pseudo-scientist term for explosives) for the 2.25 second period of freefall.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96adaf72aee9.jpg[/atsimg]

Hundreds of 4 ton exterior wall sections were hurled up to 600 feet away from both towers in all directions by the explosive demolitions, which pulverized the concrete floors and tower contents into fine powder.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b786c05ff6c.jpg[/atsimg]

NIST was forced to admit to a 2.25 second period of freefall for WTC7 by a high school physics teacher, which they refuse to explain.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3abd8190fbe1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
STOP POSTING THE SAME PICTURES OVER AND OVER

Whew...

Ok, Now let us take a look at this.

Terms and Conditions

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

Now, that is fair warning and yes, warnings come next.

Thank you for your cooperation

Semper

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

No, you are mistaken. The cutter charges do not go off exactly at Flight 175s point of impact. Flight 175 impacted at floor 81 on the south face, and the cutter charges that we can see are going off 5 floors and more below the point of impact on the south and east faces, and higher up on the northeastern corner.

Presumably the remains of the aeroplane caused damage to the floors around where it hit, including partial collapse. So the external visual evidence of the collapse starts slightly lower.

It's already been proved that it's impossible to pilot the planes with the accuracy required to hit an exact area on the tower so even getting within five floors of where you wanted to start the demo would have been highly unlikely.

The external visual evidence of collapse starts pretty much where the plane hit. The inside is probably already buckling and collapsing, so we see the expulsion from that process begin.

Because the Towers were top-down explosive demolitions and WTC7 was a more conventional bottom-up demolition, with the walls imploding towards the center.

Why would you use different demolition styles?

What are the "squibs" in the towers doing if only thermite is being used to destroy the building?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join