It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Tower Video - Discuss

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by turbofan
Whatever...

I found it within a South Tower forum:

pilotsfor911truth.org...

It's irrelevant to the point being made. Care to explain how that arcing
debris happens at 0:49?

How does gravity push something up and out?

[edit on 15-11-2009 by turbofan]

You really don't know? Watch a Gallagher (the comedian) video once. The sledge hammer and the watermellon. The sledge hammer is going down but some of the material from the watermellon goes up and out before it arcs downward. Must be an inside job. Maybe he uses explosives.

Yea because a watermelon is almost exactly like a building and a sledge hammer really replicates a plane crash and explosions....

pure genius on your part..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Lucid, I'd like to point out, this man has experience in "Demolitions"

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
A friend of mine used to make some kind of chlorine bomb when we were about 13 years old which he would then use to blow up peoples letterboxes....

Technically I suppose he has " had experience with demolitions" too.....

Does that make him an authority on demolition..??

NO...

I am suggesting the same applies to our Resident Demo Man.....

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

One of my fav photos:

That's a wonderful view for a tweety bird there turbo.
Only a pumpkin head could mistake those EXPLOSIONS for a freakin watermelon. I sometimes feel bad for the drible you destroy with your threads. Oh well they ask for it.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The thing that really blows my mind is when people claim that the catalyst for total collapse was a combination of fire, damage, and dislodged fireproofing.

First of all, even WITHOUT fireproofing, steel usually melts at around 2500 fahrenheit with a critical temperature, where it loses approximately half its strength of around 1100 degrees.

On top of that, I'm not an expert but I'd say with the lack of perfect conditions ie oxygen starvation, conduction, as well as heat dispersion, that not even one floor sustained enough heat and structural damage to initiate a total collapse.

Honestly, I can't rely on physics with this. If it's basic structural failure, it would be almost a one-sided collapse, not a total collapse almost right into the buildings own footprint.

Since when has fire ever produced a total collapse? Any ideas? 0. Except of course for this one. There have been several buildings literally burnt to a crisp with the fireproofing chewed through and the structural foundation still remains. I don't know the mass nor rate of acceleration of the planes upon impact to do the mathes involved but I'm relatively certain of how it'd conclude anyways.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPatrickHenry

Pot meet kettle.

I've been noting yours for weeks.

And All I asked for was a better video.

So again, evasion noted.

I have asked repeatedly for someone to point out the audible and or video that shows explosives at the point of collapse.

The video I show, is close up of the collapse initiation at the impact point. Asking for another video is not the answer. This video shows where the collapse started. Where are the explosions?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
With respect....why must he "point out the audible and or video that shows explosives at the point of collapse"...

There are lots of videos floating around that show either audible or video proof of explosives going off before and during the collapse.

There are also lots of people being interviewed who describe these very same explosions taking place before and during the collapse.

Lots.

An explosion(and lots of them...)is an explosion...

I suspect you know this.....

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper

Pot meet kettle.

I've been noting yours for weeks.

And All I asked for was a better video.

So again, evasion noted.

I have asked repeatedly for someone to point out the audible and or video that shows explosives at the point of collapse.

The video I show, is close up of the collapse initiation at the impact point. Asking for another video is not the answer. This video shows where the collapse started. Where are the explosions?

And, again I say please post better a better video, cause, it's a #ty video.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by SirPatrickHenry]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Some homework for the debunkers to chew over..........

1). Any agency, corporation, military services, all aspects of IT, in fact - any organisation in the whole world that uses time as part of their recorded data or have strict time stamps to adhere to, all use the U.T.C.

2). It`s a well known fact that statements containing a time stamp depicted in hours, minutes and seconds, do so, because that was the exact time, and all relative agencies etc will have exactly the same time to enforce this, ie - If a time is recorded as 09:21:37, it is recorded via data relating to the aspect in question, and not some random time to be plucked out of the air by the person making a statement.

With the above statements in mind, and in relation to unexplained explosions prior to both impacts, explain this..........

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bc907f6b8d1.jpg[/atsimg]

Timings that both use the U.T.C. = Impossible for two different readings, so what caused these (registered via the ground) two explosions prior to both impacts?.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

(click to open player in new window)

If anyone needs more evidence of explosions (prior to impact and collapse initiation), then, you quite simply do not understand the basics of relative time stamps and the accuracy of the U.T.C. or, you failed to look at the above video.

Feel free to add evidence of no explosions though, the floor is yours.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

I searched for this video all day. TY

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Seventh

I searched for this video all day. TY

You`re welcome, I ran the original through VirtualDub and greatly reduced the fps

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

On a further note there is the following:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Whatever...

It's irrelevant to the point being made. Care to explain how that arcing
debris happens at 0:49?

How does gravity push something up and out?

although irrelevant to the scientific argument, it is not irrelevant to the overall importance of distinguishing the two towers when trying to awaken skeptics.

they were very uniquely damaged, but failed similarly (as evidenced by the rubble piles, more than the descent times).

something that could cause an object to fly up and out is something to a springboard effect. one, say, falling horizontal i beam impacts part of the intact core, and acts as a teeter totter, being impacted by something very massive falling on one side, and milliseconds, even, later by something much less massive on the other.

or, similar to bending a ruler, say metal or plastic, that you can bow by pressing down on it. when released, the built up tension will release in whatever direction is the path of least resistance, and, in the case of the towers, that direction could be up.

i'm the opposite of a debunker, but, these things aren't simple, and it's important to choose your battles.

i'm going to look for a video i saw recently of a collapse, which is obviously a progressive collapse, and you will see some of the debris being shot slightly upwards.
i think.
i'll look for the video when i have time.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

And, again I say please post better a better video, cause, it's a #ty video.

The video posted shows a CLEAR - CLOSEUP view of where the collapse started. It really does not get much better than that. I asked for anyone to show where the explosives are. It it obvious there are not ANY bombs going off in the several seconds leading up to and after collapse.

If I am mistaken, and for some reason missed them, please point them out to me.

Thank you

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

(click to open player in new window)

If anyone needs more evidence of explosions (prior to impact and collapse initiation), then, you quite simply do not understand the basics of relative time stamps and the accuracy of the U.T.C. or, you failed to look at the above video.

Feel free to add evidence of no explosions though, the floor is yours.

HAHAHAHA Really? Showing the collapse in Super Slow-Mo? Sorry, Seventh I don't think many here will fall for that. You have seasoned debunkers and truthers here that won't buy that.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

With the above statements in mind, and in relation to unexplained explosions prior to both impacts, explain this..........

Timings that both use the U.T.C. = Impossible for two different readings, so what caused these (registered via the ground) two explosions prior to both impacts?.

So are you saying that there were bombs going off seconds prior to the planes impact? There was someone sitting there with their hands on a button ready to time it perfectly?

Tell me, are you suggesting these bombs were somewhere in the sub basement? (think before you answer that!)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Is there something wrong with using slow motion replay to see clues that
the average person doesn't notice by regular speed video?

BTW, I just wasted some of my life watching Ryan Mackey pretend to be
an architect, a structural engineer, and demolition expert and a chemical
scientist. That boy is pretty "talented" huh? Funny that he didn't want to
touch the nano-thermite issue unless the truth movement explains HOW
it was used!

Naaa, never mind that is was in the dust...we have to tell Mackey how it
served to bring down the towers before he researches the science.

Do any of the GL's understand the complications of the core columns
when watching these towers 'destroy' themselves? You do realize only
a small percentage of perimeter columns, and about 20 percent of the
core columns were damaged, correct?

Someone please explain how the balance of 47 core columns which run
from top to bottom of each tower facilitate the tilting upper block of the
South tower to suddenly slide of axis and disappear?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

Please point out the explosions in the video I posted.

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Someone please explain how the balance of 47 core columns which run
from top to bottom of each tower facilitate the tilting upper block of the
South tower to suddenly slide of axis and disappear?

That was done back in 2006. Welcome to (almost) 2010.

WTC 2 Tilting

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join