It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Good to see ATS is actively helping their community out with advertising of the American Thoracic Society International Conference 2010

Or ATS 2010

Uhh what's that? Nothing to do with the Thoracic Society?

Oops...

But seriously, are we going to see ATS version 2 soon?
Sounds exciting!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

We are preparing for disclosure.

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

I thought maybe it was the beginning of the beginning of the end...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Pretty funny.

I wonder if *they* know about this?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Another redesign? Do we really need another one? A few modifications of the site would be nice but is another redesign necessary? What does it mean?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

No idea if it is a redesign, all speculation at them moment.

Maybe they really are doing a cross promotion with American Thoracic Society

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

LMAO, I thought you said American Theatrical Society!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
maybe it's an ad for another album....

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Most likely its going to be a new layout for 2010. Anyone here in 2008 know if it changed late 2008 to ATS 2009?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The ATS powers simply cannot resist tinkering with their toys and gadgets. There must be some new software for them to play with. There is probably a conspiracy in all their tinkering but I have yet to find it, Sigh.....

Remember how many modifications it took them to settle on "Flag Contribution Level"

Do any "old timers' remember the way back ATS? before they went to the grays? I can't even remember the look, but I remember being asked to vote between a couple different layouts. I think, whew I'm getting old.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

I remember... and yes, I'm getting old, too!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
We're looking at a long-term project for a complete top-to-bottom revamp of ATS... which may include some rather significant improvements as we look to the future.

At best, it will be a long-term project with a series of incremental changes... some big, some small... with a hopeful completion in mid-2010.

I can't reveal all our plans, but I can let you know about the first item... something very few online publishers of all sizes are doing... proactive scanning of our ads for malware and inappropriate actions. We've identified a trusted firm, and we'll soon be paying them to constantly monitor the advertising delivered to our members to ensure there are no problems.

We heard you... and we're doing the right thing, even if it costs us some money.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Applause!

Avast anti-virus hasn't been triggered in a while but there was a time when the adds were very invasive, mabey I've been getting lucky. Safety First.

top topics

join