It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar on Coast to Coast AM tonight (Sunday 11/15/09)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
However, it does render Lazar's claims conveniently unverifiable, and from what I've seen, his grasp of theoretical physics is that of a layman. Lots of generalizations, no specifics. He may well have worked at Groom Lake, but in a much lesser capacity than he claims. Or it could be 100% BS.

The govt doesnt hire PhD students when it comes to projects like this, they hire obscure, fringe scientists that think outside the box.

Look at most of the worlds greatest inventors (Edison, Wright brothers...etc), they all had no more than a high school education, zero college whatsoever.

But they like to tinker with their hands, which is exactly the description Lazar fits, a handyman that likes to construct things on his own, not by reading textbooks

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Tallwhites....

YES!!! Exactly!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOAlienLover
I tuned in and listened to the Bob Lazar interview. I know much about his story and have researched it deeply.

He sounds credible and he said in earlier interviews that they made him a "non person" by getting rid of any files of him going to school, having jobs. etc.

Also, just because someone can't fathom or can believe this that or the other thing doesn't mean it isn't REAL.

In addition Bob even said if he could go back and do it over again he would have kept his mouth shut and stayed at area 51 longer to find out more.

Just my 2 cents....

[edit on 19-11-2009 by UFOAlienLover]

That would have been a hard thing to do for Bob.
S4 is not a very fun place to work.
The technology is totally cool BUT you are followed all the
time. Bob put his hand on the Sport Model spacecraft hull
and they yelled at him.

I'll be glad when we can pop up a youtube video of
a Sport Model lifting off, moving to the left and shooting
off on a Delta maneuver.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by NightVision

Originally posted by Bobbox1980

... there is no way the federal government can just erase that information.

U sure about that?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by NightVision]

If hackers in Pakistan can steal your identity, the US Gubmint sure as hell can too.

However, it does render Lazar's claims conveniently unverifiable, and from what I've seen, his grasp of theoretical physics is that of a layman. Lots of generalizations, no specifics. He may well have worked at Groom Lake, but in a much lesser capacity than he claims. Or it could be 100% BS.

I strongly disagree. While I am not qualified to verify Lazar's training in nuclear physics, his understanding of chemistry alone is actually beyond that which one would have from a bachelors degree. The way he carries himself is consistent with a person who has held many jobs in engineering or science, not just some layman trying to conn people. I am not saying that all of his story is true, or that all of his understanding about "UFO Physics" was correct, in fact, I think he himself would be the first to say that there are some huge gaps in what we understand. But this guy is not a mere layman.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Lazar is a CIA disinfo agent, he never worked at "Area 51." There is nothing alien there, its also disinfo, and part of the CIA disinfo wave of the late 1980s.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
He's a CIA agent now?

I'm sure they want him to push hydrogen cars now...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
The govt doesnt hire PhD students when it comes to projects like this, they hire obscure, fringe scientists that think outside the box.

Do you have anything to support that ? Because I've read quite a few books that seem to prove many people involved with UFO projects do have advanced degrees.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

Originally posted by TallWhites

Do you have anything to support that ? Because I've read quite a few books that seem to prove many people involved with UFO projects do have advanced degrees.

I cant call up my buddies at area 51 and ask them, no.
(I kid, I have no buddies there)

But look at all the major inventions in 20th century (Edison, Wright bros...etc) How many held PhD degrees??? Very few.

Alexander Bell was a poor HS student: en.wikipedia.org...
He did go to University but never got a PhD or anything remotely like that.

Just to name some examples, I'm sure there's lots more.

And FYI many major inventions are discovered by accident, not by PhD geniuses who were looking for it

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

Most people involved in highly advanced and classified back-engineering programs are not likely to come forward writing best sellers. You know, it sorta gets in the way of everything being classified....

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I was hoping John Lear would talk more but he sounded like he was sleeping most the show.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just because you have a phD doesn't mean you are holding amazing jobs or discovered anything amazing. I have a relative who is barely surviving due to big pharma. company constantly laying off employees.

I want to believe Bob Lazar but I get wisked away by all these skeptical comments. As they say anything is possible. I am very open minded so I don't like to dismiss anything out of the ordinary right away.

just my 2 cents..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join