It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar on Coast to Coast AM tonight (Sunday 11/15/09)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I tried to log onto chat last night and couldnt. I will try again tonight.

I have to say about Art Bell, I have listened to him on and off since 2000 and I freaking love the guy. I hope he comes back again.

Did you guys know when Art Bell was in the service, a bunch of men got left behind on a mission.. Art spent his own money to hire a plane, and went and got those men out. That to me is a true humanitarian worthy to be a Hero.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

i agree!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well, i thought it was an interesting show, even though most of the info was kind of old hat to those who know about the Bob Lazar story. I like how Bob is down to earth about the whole thing. I'm not 100% sold on the story though, but at the same time i haven't heard any convincing counterarguments either.

Towards the end, John Lear seems to have fallen asleep! lol. I don't know what's wrong with that guy. After a caller asked him about the new found water on the moon, he started going on about there being rivers, lakes and cities on the moon. He also told a tale about how a friend of his just happened to have his telescope pointed at an area of the moon where some sort of holographic image was lifted for long enough te reveal umm.. i think a lunar base or something.

Anyway.. the guy sounds like a fruitcake.. i think he's just having a riot with this whole topic at the end of his career as a pilot.. i mean he's gotta be bored out of his wits after a career like he had, and possibly this is the way he's entertaining himself now. The alternative is that a complete loon happens to be the most decorated and licensed pilot ever to walk the earth, and has flown anything with wings.. and i'm not sure i'm willing to contemplate that idea.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Count me as a disbeliever in the Bob Lazar story. I have an open mind and I am a Mulderite with my "the truth is out there" outlook.

But Lazar made claims about colleges he went to when it can be proven he was elsewhere. He has no evidence to back up his claims about the universities he said he went to and there is no way the federal government can just erase that information.

There would always be teachers who remembered him, student loans, alumni magazines, college friends, report cards, etc.

I think he did a real disservice to the ufo community with the element 115 nonsense. He got everyone looking in the wrong direction, basically a direction that encourages all of us to sit on our butts since there is no way any of us could make element 115.

There are plausible theories out there like Heim Theory which the UFO community would be better off if it focused on. There are experiments right now that could be run based on Heim Theory.

Once I hit my 20th post I will be starting a new thread on some observations I have made about Heim Theory and other ufo/astronomical phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
In case anybody wants to here it, it's on Utube, link below, happy listening!

By the way, I think the debunkers out there are simply jealous of what Bob did and saw, I believe him, his story is very accurate and it has stayed the same for 20+ years, had to do if you are lying!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobbox1980

That what I think is weird too. Okay, I can get how the government can erase that he's worked on Los Alamos for example, but he should be able to name his teachers/classmates at MIT.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I know I don't remember any of my teachers names.

For myself I go with Lear and Lazar and I think it was a great loss here at ATS when Lear left here.

When I first started writing about what I have experienced I was called every name in the book and insulted beyond belief but I realized it wasn't me that had the problem it was insulter(s) that was/were ignorant.

There is a lot of stuff happening on the Moon, Mars, our Solar System and the Universe but as I see it once a sheeple always a sheeple until it is time for the wool to be..........................................

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I found his hydrogen cars to be particularly interesting. Lazar said he had dinner with MI governor, the gov is not just gonna have any dumbass over for a meal, so there might something to his invention

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix Did you guys know when Art Bell was in the service, a bunch of men got left behind on a mission.. Art spent his own money to hire a plane, and went and got those men out. That to me is a true humanitarian worthy to be a Hero.

I would just love to hear more about this story...lol I've listened to C2C since the early 90's and have never heard this tale come up, perhaps you can enlighten myself and others on this one.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
When I go by Lazar's body-language, tone of voice and general scientific knowledge I get the feeling he might be speaking the truth.

I can guarantee you that any PhD from a half decent school can ask him rather straightforward questions from basic science that he won't be able to answer. On the contrary, if you ask him how to properly install an audio-visual system in a brothel, he's a veritable ocean of expertise (because that's what he did for a while).

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbox1980

... there is no way the federal government can just erase that information.

U sure about that?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

He has no evidence to back up his claims about the universities he said he went to and there is no way the federal government can just erase that information.

U sure about that?

I personally am. There is just too much paperwork as you proceed through the graduate school. In addition, it's impossible to start a career in physics unless you have publications/presentations under our belt. These go to print. Collecting all copies of Physics Reviews or NIM and modifying them belongs right there with element 115 antigravity - in the realm of fantasy and/or fraud.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Man...some really braindead posts here. Debunkers up the butt with no proof or evidence, armchair quarterbacks on hydogen technology, ATS has certainly evolved into a collective for lamers...lol

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
Debunkers up the butt with no proof

You mean Lazar having an interest in a Nevada brothel is a fabrication? Come on, use Google.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
reply to post by crw2006

I really disagree with you about George Noory. He is an absolute professional and the only possible and logical successor to Art Bell. If you notice, he NEVER belittles any guest, no matter how stupid, offensive or disillusioned they are. That takes a special talent. I also find his questions geared more to how he interprets what the audience would need clarification on, rather than what he would say if he was talking to his guests privately. George rules in my book, and is the reason that C2C is climbing up the charts.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by charlyv]

I used to kinda make fun of George (in a joking way), but I agree, I love the dude now. Actually I like him even more than Art now, Art's cool and I love his style, but he's kinda a jerk sometimes and there's something a bit seedy about him, and his dissing of the 9/11 truthers totally pissed me off. I love George though, he has such a big heart and open mind.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobbox1980

I'm not defending Lazar, and although I give him the advantage of a doubt, people need to really drop all that "oh, there is no way the American Governament could manipulate his information like that".

They can. The Gov has the files, the Gov has authority over those files, and the Gov has all the necessary authority to mess around with them.

That argument simply isn't valid.

And you don't need to think a lot about it either...

Witness protection progam... rings any bells? The Gov, to protect a witness, is able to create records out of thin air, without giving information to anyone, except for those who need to know.

Undercover agents... again, rings any bells? The Gov, and federal agencies are able to create, modify and even delete records as they see fit. Without making much noise about it.

So, just by these two examples, how come someone simply rulle out Lazar credibility claiming that "the Gov can't do that". Well, they can, and they do it all the time.

There are plenty of other arguments to use agains/for Lazar. This is not one of them.

[edit on 18/11/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
Man...some really braindead posts here. Debunkers up the butt with no proof or evidence, armchair quarterbacks on hydogen technology, ATS has certainly evolved into a collective for lamers...lol

Yeah...those lamers w. their 'Hydogen' technology. What would they know anyway...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

... there is no way the federal government can just erase that information.

U sure about that?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by NightVision]

If hackers in Pakistan can steal your identity, the US Gubmint sure as hell can too.

However, it does render Lazar's claims conveniently unverifiable, and from what I've seen, his grasp of theoretical physics is that of a layman. Lots of generalizations, no specifics. He may well have worked at Groom Lake, but in a much lesser capacity than he claims. Or it could be 100% BS.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

The government is able to create records out of thin air but they cannot delete a person's existence.

Like I said, where are the professors, fellow students, report cards, student loans, scholarships, etc that Lazar would have if he attended the schools he claims he did?

The government is powerful but they are not omnipotent. They can't delete the people he would know from the school he claimed to attend. The government would delete him before they would kill innocents to protect the lie. Lazar made claims about teachers at MIT that has reasonably been proven false.

I can name 3 Computer Science Professors who would probably remember me. I can tell you accurate details about them including one who worked at IBM when he graduated from college, then having a stroke years later, one being hired on my freshman year that ended up director of the department by my sophmore year. I can name 3 coworkers in the media center where I worked part time to make some extra money. They would definitely remember me.

It's these kinds of details Lazar should have about the school he attended that unless I am mistaken, he doesn't. The government can't take that information away.

If I am wrong about Lazar then I owe him a sincere apology.

The whole Lazar thing makes me mad though. If he is lying, like I think he is, this is not some tall tale at the local bar, this is rather an incredibly destructive tale that has seriously damaged the UFO community and instilled a kind of learned helplessness in it.

The UFO community's attention imo should be focused on the potential experimental peer review possibilities of the true stories. What I mean by that is Mark McCandlish for example has given testimony about the information he was able to pry from Brad Sorenson about the ARV "flux liner". He stated that it had a large coil in the middle of the craft that went around the circumference of the craft, a flywheel of some sort in the middle of the craft, and a large capacitor array on the bottom of the craft (which McCandlish thought was how it flew).

Would it surprise you to know that Heim Theory predicts that a sufficiently powerful magnetic field in a circular coil combined with a ring/disc/flywheel spinning at sufficient speeds, could transform photons into gravitophotons (turning light into gravitational energy), and be used for propulsion?

This is an experiment the lay UFO enthusiast with a little spare cash could engage in. Unfortunately I doubt many people in the UFO community have noticed this as their attention was on probable liars like Lazar.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Bobbox1980]

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Bobbox1980]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I tuned in and listened to the Bob Lazar interview. I know much about his story and have researched it deeply.

He sounds credible and he said in earlier interviews that they made him a "non person" by getting rid of any files of him going to school, having jobs. etc.

Also, just because someone can't fathom or can believe this that or the other thing doesn't mean it isn't REAL.

In addition Bob even said if he could go back and do it over again he would have kept his mouth shut and stayed at area 51 longer to find out more.

Just my 2 cents....

[edit on 19-11-2009 by UFOAlienLover]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join