It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar on Coast to Coast AM tonight (Sunday 11/15/09)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ok ok, I know the mods will most likely delete this but i simply cant resist...

Coast to coast is ..

CHARGIN MAH LAZAR! bwahahahahaha...

really though, whats this guy about?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

It's great to see you two buddies agreeing with each other on this thread as well. You must call each other on the phone before posting or something. That it happens on one thread is a coincidence, that it happens on almost every thread that you both post is just outstanding!

Just because two people have the same opinion does not mean anything. But using your absurd and ignorant logic I could say that hundreds of dough-eyed believers here (you included) must call each other every 5 minutes in order to agree and post some of the most ridiculous fodder I've ever read.

Rather than get upset with two like minded individuals, why not look into the Lazar mess and educate yourself? I guarantee if you have even a small amount of wits about you, after looking into it you might sound like the two of us as well.......

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
When I go by Lazar's body-language, tone of voice and general scientific knowledge I get the feeling he might be speaking the truth.

But it sure wouldve helped if he snapped a polaroid of a saucer along the way

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
George Knapp has stated that he has spoken to a half dozen Area 51 employees who have backed Lazar story (about back engineered UFO technology) and stated Lazar did work there for a short time.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyalCanadian

i SPIT UP my my coffee
when I read your post....

edit simplymeaning I thought it very funny...no judgement on Lazzar or the doubters ...or believers lol

[edit on 16-11-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Here's the torrent: www.mininova.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molan27
George Knapp has stated that he has spoken to a half dozen Area 51 employees who have backed Lazar story (about back engineered UFO technology) and stated Lazar did work there for a short time.

I think another misunderstanding surrounding this case is the Los Alamos aspect. Lazar stated that he worked AT Los Alamos, not FOR Los Alamos. He was hired through a subcontractor (as many are) by the name of Kirk Mayer. Later records, photos, and a Los Alamos news article confirmed that he did, in fact, work at Los Alamos.

Next question:

If he didn't work at S4/A51, how did he know the flight schedule? 2 credible witnesses confirm this. They don't release that kind of info. to the cooks. Just sayin'...

Last question:

If you worked at S4/A51 on highly sensitive material, how could YOU prove that you worked there. To even be on the base, you have to have a Q clearance, which requires you to keep secret that you have a clearance at all. See where I'm going with this?

[edit on 16-11-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I love Bob Lazar.. just like I love Bill Clinton. They are both great liars with unique talents. Bob has that wild imagination and Bill has that convincing power where he could sell you a bag of dog crap for a million dollars and have you walking away thinking you got a deal.

Bob is great. I bet him and his buddies, like John Lear, sit back and crack open some beers and laugh and laugh at all the crazy stuff they have convinced a bunch of suckers to believe. Bob and John are too of the greatest practicle jokers of all time and they even make money off of it. Nice job gentlemen.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
Bob is great. I bet him and his buddies, like John Lear, sit back and crack open some beers and laugh and laugh at all the crazy stuff they have convinced a bunch of suckers to believe. Bob and John are too of the greatest practicle jokers of all time and they even make money off of it. Nice job gentlemen.

Yeah sure, and they got George Knapp (a respected journalist) to go along with it too, right??!! All for those millions of dollars they are now making

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

George Knapp.. a respected journalist.. why because he won a peabody award in 2008? Before that all he did was publish Lazar's practicle joke and made him a star. Thanks George for finding one of the greatest comedians even known, Bob Lazar.

Just a word to the wise, if you hear it on C2C then it has like a 99% chance of being a pile of pristine BS.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Well, thank you Oh Great Knower of All Things Factual. Are you going to contribute to this thread or sit back and display more of your inability to create substantive and humorous posts?

[edit on 16-11-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I am contributing. I gave my opinion on C2C and Mr. Lazar, the two things this thead is about. Are you going to focus on the topic or just attack me for not taking something meant as entertainment as a fact.

Bob Lazar is hilarious. I wish I would have thought of it first because it is the greatest practical joke ever pulled. John Lears runs a close second though. Giant Soul Catcher on the Moon. Comedy Gold!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Now now people - let's not get all bitchy here.

I think the two of you soul-mates holding hands is proved by your rather emotional response to it being called out.

However, I do not think anyone is now sticking to the topic. This isn't about discrediting Bob Lazar, so why all of you state-paid attention-diverting nonesensemakers always try to do it on genuine threads of interest for others, and especially newcomers, is both beyond me and unfair of you.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

So what you are saying is that you wouldn't want someone to warn you before you sit on that whoopie cushion in front of a huge crowd or warn you that some guy is about to pick your pocket?

I am just warning my fellow members to watch out for Bob...

He's a very tricky boy
The kind you don't take home to mutha!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It is only your opinion of Bob Lazar.

Let people make their own minds up.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

I didn't know I was so powerful as to be able to control peoples minds. I am just adding my belief that Bob Lazar's story is the same as your uncles tales about how he killed 50 Vietnamese single handidly.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
My Uncles? You may be mistaken in my identity (WTF), or that could be a joke (and not a very funny one at that)...

Regardless, I think you should stop the verbal bashing of someone with your beliefs, based solely on your own opinions, and let the person watching/listening to it decide for themselves without the ear-bending misdirection routine so popular on this site.

You should state that "I believe..." (no doubt from your countless personal hours worth of research done on him), rather than "he is...".

It is a matter of opinion whatever you do so believe to be true about the man and his colleagues in tandem, not fact.

I swear with some people they need to have been abducted themselves to believe anything. Discredit this, debunk that, why don't you just sit back, relax, and let others make their own minds up without having to listen to your non-factual opinion masquerading as fact, is the point I am making.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
So what you are saying is that you wouldn't want someone to warn you before you sit on that whoopie cushion in front of a huge crowd or warn you that some guy is about to pick your pocket?

How is he gonna pick my pocket??
I dont buy anything from the guy, and I probably never will.

I just listen, take in, observe and study what all people on all sides of the issue have to say. Then I take the good out of (usually 10% or so) and leave the garbage behind.

But OK, thanx for looking out for me so my pockets dont get picked, very considerate of you

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
found the Funklbaldy's Radio Coast to Coast AM Archives for last night's program. George Knapp was joined by the legendary and elusive Bob Lazar, along with Gene Huff and John Lear, for a discussion on the 20th anniversary of the program UFOs: The Best Evidence which first told the story of Area 51.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Heard a good bit of the show last night though maybe not altogether sober. That might be why I found Lazar somewhat convincing, but now on a Monday night shortly before work I find myself sure that he is just part of the deep dark disinfo hole that surrounds everything regarding Area 51. Something is going on for sure but most of us alive today will probably never even know 50% of the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join