It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar on Coast to Coast AM tonight (Sunday 11/15/09)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Without appearing to be lazy or stupid, do you have any links?

I am not a wizz on the internet like some of you guys!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Saribous and minkey53

There is an Internet radio thing called Shoutcast that I listen to Coast to Coast on. Just do a search for "Coast to Coast AM" and usually four or five streams come up. They all broadcast Coast to Coast 24 hours a day, which I find pretty cool because you get to hear some really old and good shows. The stream that I listen to the most is a guy by the name of Funkbaldy, or something like that. Usually at about six in the evening here in Germany, he streams the previous nights show, so, you could try giving that a whirl if you get the chance.

[edit on 11/16/2009 by octotom]

[edit on 11/16/2009 by octotom]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I am hoping that in the near future Bob Lazar will be regarded as the ignorant fraud that he is. This subject can't move forward in the mainstream until we, as a group, recognize charlatans like him and dismiss them outright.

Many things he claims don't even survive a cursory examination. The whole element 115 story should be enough to convince even the die hard "brotherly loving alien believer" that he is full of it. Sad that it does not though...but that tells you the state of this subject and the average ability of those really interested in it to use their own common sense, reason and logic.

Dismiss what I say because you don't like my message, but ignoring reality so easily is exactly why this topic is doomed in the first place.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Ha, brilliant, thank you!

Exactly what I need, cool!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Here are all recent C2C torrents: www.mininova.org...

But I dunno which one has Lazar.
You might have to dl a few and see for yourself.

Also if the Lazar show is not up today it will be within the next few days. Another source to check is youtube:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
This subject can't move forward in the mainstream until we, as a group, recognize charlatans like him and dismiss them outright.

Well put. Bob does damage to the cause for finding obscure facts, by polluting the information field with his fabrications.

Many things he claims don't even survive a cursory examination. The whole element 115 story should be enough to convince even the die hard "brotherly loving alien believer" that he is full of it.

Quite so! The 115 story is full of contradictions on a very basic level. If the properties of 115 as he described it were true, there'd be a smoking crater 3 miles in diameter around his (vaporized) residence, because the alleged slab of 115 would have been hit by a proton (coming naturally from cosmic ray) and cause a reaction.

Not to mention that he claimed there were 3 pieces of 115 and 2 of these were burglarized. Apparently he kept them in plain view, like paperweights.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
For some reason I believe every word he says, "about ET tech that is" cant put my finger on why. I am usually cautious when it comes to people like this, but something tells me he is 100% not crazy and not making it up. He is not dead because they know that anybody that matters will not believe him anyway
did i just say that?? oh well

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by deanorw
Here goes Bob again claiming the government is out to get him.

Bob's method of success:

1: Jump into controversial subject matter.
2: Fabricate a story.
3: Place Himself into the forefront of this technology.
4: Claim the Gov't is out to get him.

I mean I do get a kick out of him, but to claim he is working with pure hydrides would require a especially clean environment, controlled conditions, high tech and lots and lots of research money. What is the name of his company? Where is it's location? Where is the funding coming from? Where is the video of he and his so called team working on this tech?

Bob sure is having trouble with that hydrogen car.
Give up Bob. Try something else.
How about a 90% efficient thermoelectric generator?

I wish he would sell some coffee cups at united nuclear with
the sport model , top hat and jello mold spacecraft on them.

Where do you come up with that stuff? Powering a gas engine with Hydrogen is nothing extraordinary. Nobody would have any trouble doing that, myth busters did it. Getting solar powered hydrolyzers installed on every gas station is the big problem. But nobody can stop you from setting up your own hydrolysis plant at home, which you can power with sunlight or from the grid. Storing just enough hydrogen for 10 / 20 mile trips at high pressure in ordinary pressure tanks is also doable by a hobbyist. It won't be cheap, but it's not a baseless claim from Bob Lazar. Do some research.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Here goes Bob again claiming the government is out to get him.

Bob's method of success:

1: Jump into controversial subject matter.
2: Fabricate a story.
3: Place Himself into the forefront of this technology.
4: Claim the Gov't is out to get him.

I mean I do get a kick out of him, but to claim he is working with pure hydrides would require a especially clean environment, controlled conditions, high tech and lots and lots of research money. What is the name of his company? Where is it's location? Where is the funding coming from? Where is the funding coming from? Where is the video of he and his so called team working on this tech?

[edit on 16-11-2009 by deanorw]

[edit on 16-11-2009 by deanorw]

Bob owns United Nuclear. www.unitednuclear.com, so he has a source of income.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This site archives Coast to Coast shows..

ANOMALIES AUDIO ARCHIVES
coast.gmms.ca...

Recent shows can only be streamed but popular shows are archived as mp3 usually after 1 week.For instance,last nights show with Lazar can only be streamed as of now. Which means you have to listen to commercials,news etc. from CJOB in Manitoba.

Quite useful though if you don't want to use torrents.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I listened, john lear was very quiet all show. Do not like that gene character at all. If you have heard bob before you hear him state that they use mind control at area 51 to keep secrets, so whats that gene character talking about.

On bob, i think he did have an experience out there, but i think they used him to bring stuff out, but not in the way knapp was trying to imply and that gene character. Does that gene character even think, when he speaks.

Bob is very, lets say reserved today about what happened and speaking about it. You can understand that, given the amount of stick the public give these figures, who speak out.

Who knows, but i definately think he was used, and politely say up yours to that gene geezer who tries to say that oh such a thing as mind control does not exist, lol. I have lived with the government knowing every thought and movement of mine for 17 years, and i am a nobody. DO you not think, if they do this to me, than they certainly use these techs to keep stuff secret.

It was probably teh worst bob lazar show i have heard, due mainly to the no nothing gene character who ever he was, cheers for bringing him on, george.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
i listened to the show last night...and it was just a re-hash of others, except for the parts about lazar pushing his hydrogen generator/motor or whatever the hell it was. at times it felt like one of those SHAM-POW commercials. and george noory during the week, talking about spirits, dreams, astrology, puts me to sleep.
where are the people that actually go out and do field work, that's who i would like to here from.
and how many shows must we endure with people calling in about their dreams, hour after hour, night after night. everybody dreams, AND THEY ARE NOT SIGNIFICANT!!! GET OVER IT!!!! sorry, had to get that off my chest.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Suggestion,

Nest time while you post time of show, you should provide:

U.S. Time Zone (as you have)

E.U Time Zone

Aust. Time Zone

Asian Time Zone

By giving the timezones it will make viewing alot easier for anyone interested in listening.

World Time Zones

Sincerely

tristar

[edit on 16-11-2009 by tristar]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
For some reason I believe every word he says, "about ET tech that is" cant put my finger on why. I am usually cautious when it comes to people like this, but something tells me he is 100% not crazy and not making it up. He is not dead because they know that anybody that matters will not believe him anyway
did i just say that?? oh well

I sorta believe him too... probably because my first knowledge of Bob Lazar was purchasing a spiral-bound book he wrote, while I was in Rachel NV, right near Area 51. I was at the Lil A'le'inn inn and bookstore. His book seemed very real at the time [back in 1992 btw]

With so many people saying his story doesn't add up I don't put much faith in it.

Bob, what have you done for me lately!!?

[edit on 16-11-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by crw2006
Should be entertaining. At least Noory isnt hosting tonight. If he was we could always count how many times he asks the same stupid off the topic question. The best was when some lady called up and said George's show cured her insomnia.

Agreed. Nothing against George Noory, but damn. Listening to him host the show is like listening to Fred from I Love Lucy. I mean, dude, less verbal hulabaloo, PLEASE. The SAME questions over and over... George Knapps direct, dry, mysterious and to the point approach is the closest we'll ever get to having Art Bell back full time ( and I predict he WILL return again...).

Downloading the show now....

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
Where do you come up with that stuff? Powering a gas engine with Hydrogen is nothing extraordinary. Nobody would have any trouble doing that, myth busters did it. Getting solar powered hydrolyzers installed on every gas station is the big problem. But nobody can stop you from setting up your own hydrolysis plant at home, which you can power with sunlight or from the grid. Storing just enough hydrogen for 10 / 20 mile trips at high pressure in ordinary pressure tanks is also doable by a hobbyist. It won't be cheap, but it's not a baseless claim from Bob Lazar. Do some research.

-rrr

Burning Hydrogen is easy. Extracting it to use it as a viable large scale. inexpensive, replacement fuel source is another thing entirely.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
reply to post by ufo reality

I'll try to call in to talk to Lazar.

I'll appreciate it if you could get in the question as to why his and Testors S4 UFO resemble the Meier Beamships. Your reply if you're successful will be appreciated.

Really? I always wondered why the Meier Beamships looked like the Testors S4 model. Probably because they're one and the same? pfft.

As a believer that anything is possible, I still need to see some hard evidence before I accept it as fact, but I find Lazar's story to be very compelling.

One of the reasons I keep an open mind is that I have a friend who used to work for the Navy, and he accidentally sat in on a meeting where higher ups were discussing things above his pay grade, and he told me that [although he was sworn to secrecy] the Navy is working on stuff that would blow your mind. Stuff that if he could reveal, I would not believe anyway. he has no reason to yank my chain.

One of these days me and and my buddy Captain Morgan are gonna get him to blab.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It was a great show.... I belive in Bob and I feel really sorry for all the ridicule he's gotten... I can understand why he wont take a part in the subject anymore... I know there is intelligence out in space, but I dont know if its any here on earth....

[edit on 16-11-2009 by skekke]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

-rrr

Burning Hydrogen is easy. Extracting it to use it as a viable large scale. inexpensive, replacement fuel source is another thing entirely.

Sure. I agree. I think I expressed that in my post when I said "Getting solar powered hydrolyzers installed on every gas station is the big problem"

I just don't think Bob Lazar ever made a claim contrary to those facts.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
This subject can't move forward in the mainstream until we, as a group, recognize charlatans like him and dismiss them outright.

Well put. Bob does damage to the cause for finding obscure facts, by polluting the information field with his fabrications.

Many things he claims don't even survive a cursory examination. The whole element 115 story should be enough to convince even the die hard "brotherly loving alien believer" that he is full of it.

Quite so! The 115 story is full of contradictions on a very basic level. If the properties of 115 as he described it were true, there'd be a smoking crater 3 miles in diameter around his (vaporized) residence, because the alleged slab of 115 would have been hit by a proton (coming naturally from cosmic ray) and cause a reaction.

Not to mention that he claimed there were 3 pieces of 115 and 2 of these were burglarized. Apparently he kept them in plain view, like paperweights.

It's great to see you two buddies agreeing with each other on this thread as well. You must call each other on the phone before posting or something. That it happens on one thread is a coincidence, that it happens on almost every thread that you both post is just outstanding! The coincidence is uncanny!
you're like soul mates almost!

-rrr

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join