It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar on Coast to Coast AM tonight (Sunday 11/15/09)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by reasonable

Bob Lazar is a controlled leak not a defector.
That's why he is not dead.
BTW, the show just started!

Because you and a few others believe it is a 'controlled leak' makes it so?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Here goes Bob again claiming the government is out to get him.

Bob's method of success:

1: Jump into controversial subject matter.
2: Fabricate a story.
3: Place Himself into the forefront of this technology.
4: Claim the Gov't is out to get him.

I mean I do get a kick out of him, but to claim he is working with pure hydrides would require a especially clean environment, controlled conditions, high tech and lots and lots of research money. What is the name of his company? Where is it's location? Where is the funding coming from? Where is the funding coming from? Where is the video of he and his so called team working on this tech?

[edit on 16-11-2009 by deanorw]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

I really disagree with you about George Noory. He is an absolute professional and the only possible and logical successor to Art Bell. If you notice, he NEVER belittles any guest, no matter how stupid, offensive or disillusioned they are. That takes a special talent. I also find his questions geared more to how he interprets what the audience would need clarification on, rather than what he would say if he was talking to his guests privately. George rules in my book, and is the reason that C2C is climbing up the charts.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by charlyv]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I can manage listening to the two george's (knapp and noory) for an entire night. But punnit is like finger nails to a chalk board to my ears!!
That said, Art bell is still my favorite C2C MC.

BTW...listening to the program as we speak. Lazar's an interesting character.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I'll be sure to catch this as soon as it's up on mininova. I live in Sweden so listening to it live is out of the question. As for Lazar, I've always found him intriguing. It because of him that my interest in UFO's was peeked a couple of years ago, before that I was of the opinion that "Alien life may well exist, but we haven't been visited and probably never will be".

Regardless of Lazar's credibility, I still like him. Nostalgia perhaps

And I like George Noory a lot. As someone pointed out, he never belittles any of his guests or callers, that's quite a feat considering the oddballs that call in sometimes.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saribous
reply to post by ufo reality

I'll be sure to catch this as soon as it's up on mininova. I live in Sweden so listening to it live is out of the question. As for Lazar, I've always found him intriguing. It because of him that my interest in UFO's was peeked a couple of years ago, before that I was of the opinion that "Alien life may well exist, but we haven't been visited and probably never will be".

Regardless of Lazar's credibility, I still like him. Nostalgia perhaps

And I like George Noory a lot. As someone pointed out, he never belittles any of his guests or callers, that's quite a feat considering the oddballs that call in sometimes.

you can go here and listen to him right now: www.940hits.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

you can go here and listen to him right now: www.940hits.com...

Thanks, but It's 8am here in Sweden, so it's time to go to work. Damn time zones!

[edit on 16/11/09 by Saribous]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by deanorw

Thanks for that post, this link is much better than some that I have. I also prefer to use the podcast, but nothing beats realtime and during the breaks, just get a beer and pat the dog.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by deanorw
Here goes Bob again claiming the government is out to get him.

Bob's method of success:

1: Jump into controversial subject matter.
2: Fabricate a story.
3: Place Himself into the forefront of this technology.
4: Claim the Gov't is out to get him.

I mean I do get a kick out of him, but to claim he is working with pure hydrides would require a especially clean environment, controlled conditions, high tech and lots and lots of research money. What is the name of his company? Where is it's location? Where is the funding coming from? Where is the video of he and his so called team working on this tech?

Bob sure is having trouble with that hydrogen car.
Give up Bob. Try something else.
How about a 90% efficient thermoelectric generator?

I wish he would sell some coffee cups at united nuclear with
the sport model , top hat and jello mold spacecraft on them.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Bob sure is having trouble with that hydrogen car.
Give up Bob. Try something else.
How about a 90% efficient thermoelectric generator?

I wish he would sell some coffee cups at united nuclear with
the sport model , top hat and jello mold spacecraft on them.

I mean the tech itself is real and has some questionable potential, but from what I have researched and read on the subject, it will take a lot of time and money to make it a true reality.

I liked where he said: "It's easy to get Hydrogen, all you need to do is pass electricity through water." In that he is correct. Where it fails though is that it requires more much energy to extract that Hydrogen, than what it can produce in the end result.

It is like running a gasoline engine. An engine will produce physical energy by extracting the heat/combustion energy in gasoline, but that extraction process is only about 25-30% efficient. They have never got better than that.

Bob himself has solved all the laws of thermal dynamics.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Listening to the show now. This is my first time listening to C2C. I didn't think that there would be a station in my area that would carry the show.

Hard to get a good listen to the conversations though, the AM reception and signal noise is total 5h1t.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I wonder if Bob Lazar is his real name. I kinda doubt it, it sounds like Laser.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I've been listening, though I'm a little let down thus far. Every time they parade Bob, Leer or Huff out for the obligatory yearly show on the topic, they tell exactly the same stories, verbatim. I can almost voice over them word for word I've heard these stories so many times now.

I hope George gets at some new angles before the show ends...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'm listening - Hey, does the chat here work.. why dont we all jump on while listening?

HEY! Whats thi Video they keep talkin about.. whats the URL.. i missed the first part of the show.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I'll give it a shot

I'm in the ATS General Chat

[edit on 11/16/2009 by ZombieOctopus]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Should be quite interesting, although I seriously doubt any new material will come forward, as Lazar has pretty much stated in the last several interviews he's done that he doesn't have anything to do with the UFO field anymore.

Yes, he's done a fair share of interviews over the years, and it's the same questions and answers that repeat themselves. I wonder if Bob would suddenly remember an interesting thing that never popped up in his interviews with Art Bell...

I find THIS interview (C2C, George Knapp) with John Lear and Gene Huff really interesting, how they give additional perspectives on the BoB Lazar story:

They more or less vouch for him, they were at the test site and they saw the UFO fly. Already, two confirming witnesses will make any UFO story more interesting. If they were luying their heads off, I doubt they could speak so freely about the subject. People that luy think up their story in advance, they stick to one version and repeat it. If they start to elaborate or improvise upon it, it will fall apart.

This isn't the case here.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I like Bob. I believe his stories, but he does fabricate them just a tad... or alot, but some of the stuff he said back in the early 90s is coming to light and it does give him some of his credibilty back in my opinion. I remember telling my professor about element 115, and he said it was impossible, now it is.. ignorant bugger..

Another hour to go, must stay awake...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I never thought Lazar was genuine from the first time I saw him. No particular reason, he just comes off as fake to me.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
As it's very difficult to listen to C2C here in the UK (3am ish) then is anybody going to upload the interview with Bob to Utube?

I know I could subscribe to C2C but don't really want to give out C Card details to another country etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

You can find replay sites or torrents that have the show. If you use newsgroups, people put the show on there.

But there are web pages, with replay audio streams from radio stations that do this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join