It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar on Coast to Coast AM tonight (Sunday 11/15/09)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
TONIGHT!! Sunday 11/15/09

www.coasttocoastam.com...

10pm - 2am pacific time

1am - 5am eastern time

Click here to find an online radio station to listen if you don't subscribe to C2C:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Is Art Bell hosting? If so I will give it a listen. Bob Lazar has always been a very compatible guest with Art Bell.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

No...George Knapp hosting

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

George Knapp will be the host. He's a bit dry, but he does ask some good questions. Thank goodness it won't be Ian Punnet. That guy just irritates me. I suppose it comes from when he first began hosting C2C and he would hang up on JC,
and also hang up, at first, on end of the world callers. And, too, it's got something..............to .......do with........his.......unnatural pauses............when he speaks. Like James T. Kirk, except, for me, Kirk was entertaining in............a ham actor...........sort of way. Heh. Sort of like Obama when he speaks off the cuff.
Heh. And, by the way, has anyone else noticed how Obama will make a statement, but end a sentence with an uplift in his voice? Sort of like a Valley Girl, but not quite as pronounced.

Okay, back to C2C. I will listen, do wish it was Art Bell hosting, but at least George Knapp will ask "real" questions.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
And George Knapp is the one who originally broke the Lazar story, so he has quite an extensive background with Bob. Should be quite interesting, although I seriously doubt any new material will come forward, as Lazar has pretty much stated in the last several interviews he's done that he doesn't have anything to do with the UFO field anymore.

Still, I always enjoy listening to him. He's a pretty intelligent dude IMHO.

And I'm one of the few left who believes him.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I'm with ya. I believe Lazar. So do some military contractor folks I know. My uncle who lives in Vegas and works at Area 51 for EG&G thinks Lazar is bogus (all he could tell me was he's a computer engineer for EG&G). But I think that has to do with the fact his emails are monitored 24/7 so of course he's going to say Lazar is a fraud in an email. Funny how once I mentioned Bob Lazar, my uncle wrote back saying he couldn't communicate with me anymore.

I'll try to call in to talk to Lazar.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I wonder if Bob will talk about his current job at
Los Alamos National Laboratory.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality

I'm with ya. I believe Lazar. So do some military contractor folks I know. My uncle who lives in Vegas and works at Area 51 for EG&G doesn't (all he could tell me was he's a computer engineer). But I think that has to do with the fact his emails are monitored 24/7 so of course he's going to say Lazar is a fraud in an email. Funny how once I mentioned Bob Lazar, my uncle wrote back saying he couldn't communicate with me anymore.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by ufo reality]

After all this time???
Bob Lazar is STILL verboten?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
hmm i wounder what bob lazar will talk about... faires and unicorns?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Awesome. I love Bob...don't think a damn thing he says is true, but he sounds SO convincing compared to the "bad liars". I dunno, I guess I always had a soft spot for him.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm one of those who are on the fence with Lazar but leaning toward the believing
side. I think most of the info that came out against him was an intense
disinformation job by the govt.

I want to listen live but I have been spoiled by downloading and listening the
next day cutting out all of the commercials and news breaks.

And yes, I would love to hear Art but Knapp will do a good (although boring) job.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Oooh - I'll definitely have to keep tabs on this one. Lazar's story always held the ring of truth for me, personally. Thanks OP!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I'll appreciate it if you could get in the question as to why his and Testors S4 UFO resemble the Meier Beamships. Your reply if you're successful will be appreciated.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred

George Knapp will be the host. He's a bit dry, but he does ask some good questions. Thank goodness it won't be Ian Punnet. That guy just irritates me. I suppose it comes from when he first began hosting C2C and he would hang up on JC,
and also hang up, at first, on end of the world callers. And, too, it's got something..............to .......do with........his.......unnatural pauses........
Nothing makes him madder than a call wanting to talk about the government, or how about the show he did with STEVE QUAYLE????

ROFLMAO...classic Ian.

He's good for reminissing about the Beatles, and thats it.

Any way, George Knapp should have a good show

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I recently watched his videos...

if you notice he says alledegdly and supposedley and I believe and possibly, in EVERY paragraph..

what a phoney.

they are making a bob lazar movie, Ill probably watch it cause I like Matt Damon.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hi, C to C fans.

Here is a backup for you, for listening :

940 AM LIVE.
www.940hits.com...

It is in Montreal, ZULU time -5.
C to C begins at 12:00 AM here.

I **WILL** listen to that ! !
H I I I I HAAAAA !!! Thanks for the tip, OP !

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Should be entertaining. At least Noory isnt hosting tonight. If he was we could always count how many times he asks the same stupid off the topic question. The best was when some lady called up and said George's show cured her insomnia.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Awesome, I will definitely tune in.

I think Boyd Bushman was correct in saying Lazar was a baiter. He would mix truth with fiction in order to lure knowing individuals and potentially hire them into the project. As Boyd said, "he supposedly had all these bad things happen to him, yet he eats quite well."

I'm still fascinated with Lazars hydrogen car, and the fact he's been driving it around since the 1970's..Solar powered electrolyzer = Free gas for life...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think this guy is very creative and should be a sci-fi author, but don't see anything more in it than that. My conclusion is that if any of this was even remotely true he would be dead with a capital D.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

Bob Lazar is a controlled leak not a defector.
That's why he is not dead.
BTW, the show just started!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join