It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thought or two

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I want to propose a thought.

A thought that separates us into two planes of awareness.

Life, the universe, and everything follows a logical pattern. While we may not grasp the fluidity of the chaos that enshrouds our world, the logic persists, evolves, and shapes us.

There are those whose insight into life has led them to understand the grand logical scheme and see into pattern that emerges throughout us. And there are those who simply experience life as it is presented without delving into it's total functionality.

Simply put, the scope of perception between these two people is determined by the gravity of ones being. Gravity itself as I understand it is simply a force, a wave of energy which can easily be broken and bent as light or any other wave. I go so far as to propose that we are waves, more for that later.

Imagine our galaxy. From our point in space we can view from many light-years across the many thousands of other galaxies existing as diamonds and whirling spirals of beautiful hues. Imagine now our solar system. And the atom. Do you see a pattern emerging? This is the most obvious one which many people see, but many do not further question it's functioning.

It is suggested to take a few moments to consider this, understanding takes time

Why does understanding take time? Because as a nebula gives birth to stars; we too give birth to thoughts.

Recently there was an article here on ats about humans using less energy for functioning than our ancient ancestors. Now, ponder for a moment why that is.

Understanding of humans, of plants, and everything can be achieved and grown by observation of life.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
So you're saying the universe is very much not unlike Hypnohoff, correct?

Simply put, the scope of perception between these two people is determined by the gravity of ones being.

I don't understand this part. What do you mean the "gravity" of one's being?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
So you're saying the universe is very much not unlike Hypnohoff, correct?

Simply put, the scope of perception between these two people is determined by the gravity of ones being.

I don't understand this part. What do you mean the "gravity" of one's being?

No, not at all like Hypnohoff, try not to think of it so much as a loop, but rather a cell dividing and forming a human.

The gravity of ones being is simply referring to the fact that everything in life has gravity, now gravity is a force, a wave. Once you see this, you can manipulate gravity like you would with the waves of light or sound. In fact, sound, light, time, and gravity are all essentially the same thing energy moving at different rates of motion.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by socrates271]

join