It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America falling and loosing middle east, fast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I have seen the Muslim anger against the US for along time and I have seen resistance from everyside, now the resistance is growing even more due to America's lack of care for human rights and its double standards towards Israel.

As you all probably have already heard of Yemen and what is going on there, the American backed Yemeni government is in deep trouble, Saudi Arabia (Another American backed government) had to jump in to help protect American interests once more.

This month, Saudi Arabia was drawn in. Saudi jets bombed Houthi positions, claiming that they were inside Saudi borders. The Yemeni government said that the Houthi incursion into Saudi territory showed the success of its latest attempts to pummel them into the ground. The insurgents, for their part, said the raids were inside Yemeni territory, and that the government has become so desperate that it is begging the Saudis for help.

The conflict is growing, America has too many fronts now, fighting the resistance movement (against American influence) in the middle east.

Afghanistan (failed Democracy and increase in insurgency)
Iraq (Iranian influence increasing)
Yemen (American puppet in trouble)
Iran (Iran too organized, it is out of the American reach)
Palestine (Abbas the only American friend is in trouble and stepping out.. Hamas still in power)
Saudi Arabia (the population is angry at its puppet leaders, hence assasination attempts)
Pakistan (Another American Ally in dangerous grounds, civil war)
Lebanon (American enemy Hizbullah in office and its armed faction still around)
Egypt (American ally in trouble, population angry with Mubarak and America)
Qatar (already anti-American hence Al-Jazeera and western targets being targeted)
Unitec Arab Emirates (Foreigners make up 80% of 5.6m population, american backed dictator)
Oman (a jolly loving country)
Israel (strong ally in the middle east, why do you suppose America sticks with her?)

The State Department has urged American civilians to flee from Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and even the Philippines, nations where Americans have lived for generations.

news.bbc.co.uk...

The hate is growing, new conflicts are arising mostly because of the huge hate towards America.

Before America falls:
Bid now for the Arab Puppet Dictator Kit

Package deal! Arab puppet dictators made in USA, cheap, servile, ressourceful, 100% unelected, “moderate” label, “New Middle Beast” certification, “New World Disorder” 90001, among the useful fonctions of your “Arab puppet dictators full kit”:
They will:
- sell national ressources for nothing,
- buy for billions in useless US military hardware and other WMD, thus helping the military-industrial complex,
- give access to bases for wars of agression against independent countries or resistance groups (the so-called “bad guys”)
- give green light to any US agency for regional hegemony, control of oil, gas and minerals,
- repress with an absolute brutality their people aspiration for true freedom, national independance, social justice, dignity, control of the economy and foreign policy, military defense capabilities…
- They will respond in real time 24/7 to any order from the DoD or the White House.
- They respond very well to CNN and other tools of imperial propaganda
- They are well domesticated, they exhibit various postures, they walk on your side, they sleep in their own cute little box

- Warning: some of the US gov. supported puppet dictators are training or financing real sectarian of fanatical groups in order to keep alive the imperial doctrine: “divide and rule”

Special bonus !!! All benefits for the average Joe and the average Mohammed ! Buying them will help the arab people in their quest for freedom and justice, it will end the petro-dollar recycling system and it will end the inhuman, barbaric wars waged by the US empire against poor people and small resistance groups, it will defuse all extremism, it will force a profound change in the economy, giving ressources back for the real economy, for life, for social and human developpement in north america and in the middle-east and not for greedy war makers, weapon sellers and mercenary firms. Buy your puppet dictator full kit now !

thegulfblog.com...

Thanks for your time
oz

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The birth of modern day Islamic terrorism can be linked back to the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran.

In a few months when this regime collapses or civil war takes hold in Iran, then terrorism will peak, and then drop when the forces of good inside Iran win against the forces of evil.

And the BBC article is from 2003 - so you should notice that this threat has being around for a while now.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by john124]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
That's weird. I thought since we elected Obama the world was going to love us?

I guess the Muslim problem is not going to be solved by a secret Muslim after all? But that is understandable, considering Muslims hate people that turn their back on their religion. Maybe that is the problem.

I will agree that Obama's lack of care of human rights could upset some people. But his snubbing his nose at Isreal should have made him some friends, but I guess it didn't.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
That's weird. I thought since we elected Obama the world was going to love us?

I guess the Muslim problem is not going to be solved by a secret Muslim after all? But that is understandable, considering Muslims hate people that turn their back on their religion. Maybe that is the problem.

I will agree that Obama's lack of care of human rights could upset some people. But his snubbing his nose at Isreal should have made him some friends, but I guess it didn't.

The particular type of muslims you're referring to are extremists for a reason, and they aren't going to be won over by nice words or tea & biscuit invitations at the white house.

The friends he hasn't won over wouldn't be friends unless obama hands over US sovereignty to the arab world.

The problem is that the people who he has won over aren't very vocal, and although the majority of muslims are peaceful, they can't overpower or overshout the extremists or ensure that all youngsters don't get drawn into islamic terrorism by brainwashing or whatever other methods are used.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

The friends he hasn't won over wouldn't be friends unless obama hands over US sovereignty to the arab world.

"hands over US sovereignty to the arab world." That sounds like a great ideal!!! Americans really don't care about Muslim or Israel.... we care about our constitution.... @#$% them all and lets take care of our own backyard...

[edit on 15-11-2009 by imitator]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
A passage from a "random blog" by some random person and an "article of 2003" when Bush was in office is the basis of your thread and assertion US is loosing Middle East (which it never owned anyway) and that middle east is increasingly hating US. Great way to stay with the time and search for truth

Just FYI this is 2009.

From 2001-2008 YES there was increased LOATHING and HATING Towards US due to GW BUSH Foreign policies and war mongering attitude not only from middle east but all corners of the world.

Edit: to add this style is known as "fear mongering".

[edit on 15-11-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

no, we (the world) said if you elect obama we would cut you some slack, stop just calling you all fat and stupid and give you #another# chance to show the world that you are capable of acting like adults....

of course you all know i speak in general terms and aren't as idiotic to actually believe you're all dumb, just that your country kinda has quiet poor standards of foreign policy - that of course and i watch fox news so i KNOW some of you are pretty darn incredulous, lookin at you billo and you hanity!

as for the war the west is loosing, of course we are - we never even really wanted to win it, we just wanted to destablize the region so that 'they' couldn't meddle in out economic empires and so 'we' could stay in the area looking after those oil fields for a few more decades.

so far I've been pretty accurate how its going to play out, simply because i see it as just a continuation of the imperialist invasion of the black gold fields of ottoman lands which those crazy pith helmeted criminals stole, we haven't changed tactic in about a two hundred years - pretend to care, smash everything up, take what we need, sell the rest, move next door, wash, rince, repeat....

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Ahh weird:

Afghanistan (failed Democracy and increase in insurgency)
Iraq (Iranian influence increasing)
Yemen (American puppet in trouble)
Iran (Iran too organized, it is out of the American reach)
Palestine (Abbas the only American friend is in trouble and stepping out.. Hamas still in power)
Saudi Arabia (the population is angry at its puppet leaders, hence assasination attempts)
Pakistan (Another American Ally in dangerous grounds, civil war)
Lebanon (American enemy Hizbullah in office and its armed faction still around)
Egypt (American ally in trouble, population angry with Mubarak and America)
Qatar (already anti-American hence Al-Jazeera and western targets being targeted)
Unitec Arab Emirates (Foreigners make up 80% of 5.6m population, american backed dictator)
Oman (a jolly loving country)
Israel (strong ally in the middle east, why do you suppose America sticks with her?)

[edit on 15-11-2009 by oozyism]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The OP is right, the US has certainly lost all sympathy in the Muslim world. In the past, the backing of middle eastern tyrants, Israel and a general disregard for the Palestinian suffering were the reasons for anti-American sentiments. Today the damnation of US foreign policy is deeply ingrained in most Muslims.

Bush started aggressive wars against two Muslim countries. Those wars were based on lies. Freedom was promised. But instead of democracy the US brought puppet governments, corruption, violence, death, torture and millions of refugees. Foreign companies started to plunder the occupied countries.

Obama is responsible for predator drone strikes in a third muslim country. Iran is following the rules of the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty, but is regardless threatened with war. Instead to rebuke Obama for his aggressive actions, he is awarded with the Nobel Peace Prize. The hypocrisy of the west is astonishing.

But the Washington-establishment continues to steer the world towards disaster. They won't go to war. The poor from the US are sent to conquer the poor nations and people in other parts of the world. As long as they can reap the profits and stay in power, the politicians, bankers and pundits don't care how many have to suffer elsewhere.

Can the American Empire continue to dominate and exploit the Third World, if her economic and financial base is breaking apart?
Will the draft be reintroduced?
If the backlash in the Muslim becomes uncontrollable – will the only country, which used the atomic bomb in a past war, use it again?
Will Israel use one of its many atomic bombs?

In the last ten years, the U.S. and Israel collectively have bombed at least six Muslim countries (including Gaza). Despite that, 40% of Americans want to attack yet another one, and 1/3 want to invade. Those are the same people who, if there is another terrorist attack on U.S. soil, will be walking around, eyebrows earnestly raised, innocent, self-righteous and confused, and asking: "why do they hate us??" And their friends and neighbors and leaders will assure them: "they hate us for our freedoms."
-- Glenn Greenwald

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Excuse me?
You didn’t did you?

The birth of modern day Islamic terrorism can be linked back to the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran.

What a crock! ( pardon my language )

Correct me if im wrong, but weren’t the Israeli's being bombed by Arabs in the 50's?

Weren’t the Arabs killing Jews back in the 20's?

That graph above is the numbers of Jews killed by Arabs ( bombs, massacres, beatings ) on any given year.

That’s an Israeli source, so im not saying its accurate or what not, but its saying that modern day terrorism DIDN’T start with Iran.

So take that bit of propaganda, and use it on some idiot elsewhere.
ATS don’t applaud that sort of garbage.

Secondly,

Iran does indeed support Hezbollah and Hamas.

None of which are nice and friendly people, but neither is Israel when you look at the state of Gaza.

Now, Hamas is an elected political movement.
How does Iran's backing of Hamas, via military and intelligence any different from say, Saudi Arabia?

At least in Palestine, they have elections, yeah?

There is only a handful of nations that consider HAMAs terrorists.
The US and EU and Israel being the most vocal.

Surprise surprise though right?

I mean, Israel and the US and Europe... well, we don’t really need to talk about the links there do we.

Its like saying, Motor companies and Big oil don’t communicate...

Now by no means is Hamas in the right, they are definitely in the wrong.
But so is Israel.

To jump on board and support one over the other shows no one has really thought for themselves over the issues.

Both nations deserve the right to freedom and life. Both nations have the right of self defence, BUT... Israel is the major player here, militarily, economically and power wise. The onus MUST be on them to use that power and assist.

It choses to bomb, and THAT is why Hamas, an elected political group is justified in striking back.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

What if this is the plan and the US/Europe/G20 nations are right on schedule with a 100% success forecast?

1. Argentina
2. Australia
3. Brazil
4. Canada
5. China
6. France
7. Germany
8. India
9. Indonesia
10. Italy
11. Japan
12. Mexico
13. Russia
14. Saudi Arabia
15. South Africa
16. South Korea
17. Turkey
18. United Kingdom
19. United States

20. European Union

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

"That's weird. I thought since we elected Obama the world was going to love us?"

You realize most everyone will be in the voting booths for 2012 thinking somehow it will be different if a Republican, Independent, Conservative, Regular Joe Plumber, a woman, Ron Paul, Lou Dobbs and on and on and on and on gets elected.

Doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting different results is considered?

I feel a lot better now with my Mental Illness diagnosis from the DSM4. I feel really bad for the other folks that think they are sane.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by superluminal11]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

In a few months when this regime collapses or civil war takes hold in Iran, then terrorism will peak, and then drop when the forces of good inside Iran win against the forces of evil.

And the BBC article is from 2003 - so you should notice that this threat has being around for a while now.

???

You mean the removal of the puppet Shah? Funny you mention that because that is exactly when it started, that is exactly when Muslims started realizing that it is possible to become free and to choose their own national destiny. Not allowing world powers to drift them away from what they want.

That being said, thanks again for mentioning such an important event.

new topics

top topics

join