It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hay I new and have you ever been abductined?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I joined up here like most because of an odd event in there life.

Mine was odd night and I fill that grays or some form of off world life-from messed with me one night. I will be talking about that in due I time I hope. That is if the silencers don't get me first.

So who else have had an event involving abductions. Also can any of you remember what full happened to you? Because I can't remember much.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
u are not alone. no I cant remember much my first recall I was only six years old, I remember being removed from my bedroom my mind at that age pictured for some reason as a large gorila almost big foot in discription thats how my mind plays it and have had that same dream of the event again and again. I also can not watch any doc or flims related to the topic without my skin crawling yet i lov horror films and scifi. good luck to us both.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Welcome !!!

I hope you find some answers here....

You have better chances here than anywhere else, just don't read too much into it, your about to get overwhelmed with info.

My advice.. be selective, and don't get pushed one way or the other, stick with your specifics, because you know what really happened.

new topics

join