It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lonnie Zamora's UFO Photographed In Roswell a Month Earlier?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Mornin' Forumerions,

While sorting through formerly classified Air Force documents I came across a report of a "Metallic Oblate Spheroid" being photographed over Roswell in the month of March, weeks before Lonnie had his infamous sighting.

"Capt Kruzel saw the picture which appeared to be a metallic oblate spheroid but he did not interrogate the photographer about the associated sounds, apparent speed, estimation of size or other particulars . . ."

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Frank, thats an interesting find.

Theres also this very similar case on the same day as the Zamora incident from Newark Valley,New York:

The 1964 UFO Landing / Occupant Case

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e59b328291a.jpg[/atsimg]

At about 10 a.m., on April 24, 1964, a 27-year-old farmer named Gary Wilcox was out in one of the fields of his 300-acre farm spreading manure at Newark Valley, New York, when he noticed something unusual over by the edge of the woods. Curious, he drove his tractor over for a closer look.
He initially suspected that it was perhaps a fuel tank or something from a plane. As he walked up to it he could tell it was slightly off the ground, but wasn’t sure how it was suspended there, whether on some sort of legs or whatever. He described it as oblong shaped, resembling an egg, and that it was approximately 20 feet long, 4 feet high, and 15 or 16 feet wide.

He stated that he thumped it, even kicked it.

He determined that it was definitely metallic, with an aluminum color. The surface was smooth, with no rivets or seams visible, and when he touched it he detected no vibration, there was no sound, nor was there any sensation of heat or anything else out of the ordinary. Then two men, both about 4 foot tall, came out from underneath it, and they had what resembled a metal tray about a foot square that was filled with alfalfa, roots, soil, leaves and brush. The men were dressed in some sort of white or metallic suits. No part of their body was showing.

Wilcox said that for the first few minutes he didn’t say much of anything. He was frightened, and he suspected that someone was playing a trick on him. When asked what the beings first said to him, Wilcox stated that one of the beings seemingly told him “Don’t be alarmed, we have spoken to people before.”

www.ufocasebook.com...

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hi Karl,

reply to post by karl 12

Thanks!!

Actually there multiple sightings across the country of a craft (in 1964) similar to what Lonnie described . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thank you.

I think there are many that incorrectly think that UFO's (per se) didn't exist before Roswell.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Lonnie saw his ship land and take off.
The farmer must have been old to recognize the little people from OZ.
But h didn't get any autographs.
They spoke to people cause they are people.
Little people are on board for dis info re con.
The suits sure makes one think there is a lot of radiation inside.
Like Seinfeld asked: Why are people from the future in jumpsuits.
Now we know why, we all ride in saucers.
His question answered before its time.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I don't mean to sound like I'm being a dickhead and trying to belittle you or anything, but is there a reason why you make absolutely no sense at all in any of your replies in topics?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

thanks Frank , that's a very interesting find for sure.

it just amazes me how many ufo reports there were back in the 50's and 60's and there's more being revealed all the time and your thread here is a good example of that. keep up the great work , S&F

[edit on 15-11-2009 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren
Mornin' Forumerions,

While sorting through formerly classified Air Force documents I came across a report of a "Metallic Oblate Spheroid" being photographed over Roswell in the month of March, weeks before Lonnie had his infamous sighting.

"Capt Kruzel saw the picture which appeared to be a metallic oblate spheroid but he did not interrogate the photographer about the associated sounds, apparent speed, estimation of size or other particulars . . ."

Cheers,
Frank

Sorry, Frank, but there were no witnesses to whatever Lonnie claimed he saw so there is no way to factually say that the same object was either seen or photographed.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I don't mean to sound like I'm being a dickhead and trying to belittle you or anything, but is there a reason why you make absolutely no sense at all in any of your replies in topics?

]

No.
I can't hold your hand either.
So do some research might be the standard answer for you.

ED:

Lonnie saw his ship land and take off.
( the other sighting referred to.. research says he witnessed
a LANDING and TAKEOFF... the only event in my research
tank you, your welcome )

The farmer must have been old to recognize the little people from OZ.
But h didn't get any autographs.
They spoke to people cause they are people.
Little people are on board for dis info re con.
( little actors are aboard to spook that normal people
drive the saucer.. smart )

The suits sure makes one think there is a lot of radiation inside.
( agree or not, who carers )

Like Seinfeld asked: Why are people from the future in jumpsuits.
Now we know why, we all ride in saucers.
His question answered before its time.

( too way out... you had to be there)

ED+: Yeah this one had typos and other problems,
not fixed. Hope you likes my larger texting.
Guess not. Trying to keep things brief at times.

[edit on 11/15/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 11/15/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Evenin' Shrike,

Originally posted by The Shrike

Mornin' Forumerions,

Cheers,
Frank

Sorry, Frank, but there were no witnesses to whatever Lonnie claimed he saw so there is no way to factually say that the same object was either seen or photographed.

No need to apologize; however, there were "other" witnesses to what Lonnie saw as well as similar events on different dates in different geographic locations. Moreover, I didn't "factually say" anything--I posed a question.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Always the tickler on words.
But thanks for indicating that people did see what Lonnie
may have seen.
Did Lonnie see silver metallic jump suits.
Pre dates Jimi Hendrix.
But not Elvis perhaps.
So we still think radiation is at a minimum inside a saucer.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Evenin' Shrike,

Cheers,
Frank

No need to apologize; however, there were "other" witnesses to what Lonnie saw as well as similar events on different dates in different geographic locations. Moreover, I didn't "factually say" anything--I posed a question.

Cheers,
Frank

Hi Frank. While not everybody wants to let it be known that they sometimes use Wikipedia as a starting source, I use it frequently always verifying what I read there. This is what it says re: Zamora: "Zamora notes no other possible witnesses except possibly the car in front, which he estimates might have heard the noise but not seen the flame because it would be behind the brow of the hill from their viewpoint." I read a few other sources and they all say the same thing, he was the lone witness.

Now, I didn't say that you made any factual statements, I used that as an open argument to anyone who might use the term "other witnesses".

Cheers back to you.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by The Shrike]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Shrike,

Originally posted by The Shrike

Evenin' Shrike,

Cheers,
Frank

Cheers,
Frank

Hi Frank. While not everybody wants to let it be known that they sometimes use Wikipedia as a starting source, I use it frequently always verifying what I read there. This is what it says re: Zamora: "Zamora notes no other possible witnesses except possibly the car in front, which he estimates might have heard the noise but not seen the flame because it would be behind the brow of the hill from their viewpoint." I read a few other sources and they all say the same thing, he was the lone witness.

Now, I didn't say that you made any factual statements, I used that as an open argument to anyone who might use the term "other witnesses".

Cheers back to you.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by The Shrike]

Wikipedia and the other sources you checked are incorrect. This you can attribute to me as a "factual statement." :>))

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If one see a re creation that is on youtube there is
a couple getting gas that mentions seeing something
on the same day a Lonnie.

That was in the old days of factual re creations.
At least some sightings have honest data.
Now Walton saw a saucer and perhaps some on the
floor of the saucer crew's base but this has some how
not helped as a sighting.

new topics

top topics

join