It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Illuminator, if you are what you are claiming to be - please give a sample of a "real" question (with answer), you would answer most likely. As it seems we are not so "evolved" to reach your level of knowledge to ask the "right" questions...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Ok..
I'm wondering about bipolar disorder, would you say that generally bipolar people are more creative than others? If so, why is that.

Bipolar disorder is thought of as being hereditary, is this correct?

What is the real cause, is there a spiritual link?
I've read somewhere that it might be something wrong spiritually, a fractured crown chakra or something like that?

Medicine for biplar disorder: is anything big pharma pushes good, or helpful for bipolar disorder, or is it as I suspect: real bad for you?

What about alternative treatments, is there something you could recommend?

Is it maybe just a nutritional problem?

I've been wondering this for a while too, is cannabis good for you as long as you don't overconsume(too much of everything is bad)?

Do cannabis have any spiritual connection, or is it just an ordinary plant which happens to get you high?

Could I terminate my existance.. wouldn't that be fair, couldn't "God" give me that opportunity? Couldn't he destroy me forever and ever?
Basically what I'm asking is:
Am I under a contract that I can't break? Am I TRAPPED in existance?
In this miserable, utterly hopeless existance, this hell.

Couldn't I just say: I'm done playing, I don't want this, I don't want this life, I don't want an afterlife, I don't wanna reincarnate, I don't wanna move to another "density".. I don't wanna exist in any way, shape or form.
Wouldn't that be my right if I wanted to, to not exist?

I'm pretty much done with this life already, been burned out for years.. this "game" is played out.. and my conscious self never signed no deal.
I want out.

I don't see the purpose of this spiritual rat race anyway..

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
OK, I'll ask as well. I haven't read the whole thread so please forgive me if these question have already been answered.

1. Do you like cats ?

2. If dolphins actually did leave the planet, would they really thank us for the fish ?

3. Could humans and fish co-exist peacefully ?

Thank you for your time and I await your reply

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I did not come here to argue.

THEN STOP ARGUING!!!

Everytime someone comes here and starts a thread claiming to be from the "Illuminati", "the Bloodlines" or whatever they all start by saying (roughly) the same thing:

4.) Respect me and my decisions, as I will be awarding you the same respect. Please do not post crass, pointless, futile, insensible or disrespectful questions and/or comments.
Adhere to these four simple rules and this may prove to be an insightful and enlightening experience. Disregard them and I may choose to disappear.

And then what happens? They spend most of your time responding to the losers of this site that knock anyone who might be serious about subjects like this. Responding to these kinds of posts IS "pointless, futile and insensible".

So please, for your sake and mine, from this point forward:

STOP RESPONDING TO THOSE POSTS and JUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!

You'll find that things will go a lot quicker, a lot smoother, and they won't cause so much aggravation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now with that off my chest here are my REAL and HONEST questions. Please answer ALL of them in as much DETAIL and SPECIFICS as you can (abiding by your "law", of course) and explain your answers as if I am a complete IDIOT:

-1-
a) WHO ARE the "Bloodlines"? If you won't give me names, tell me how they control the world.
b) Are they the rich business tycoons who we hardly know anything about?
c) Do they influence world events and have control of our political leaders?

-2-

By "duty" I mean it is a task bestowed by the Supreme One.

a) Who/What is the "Supreme One"? Is this a human entity?
b) If so, does he/she have a profession or title that we humans can relate to?

-3-
a) Why are we here? I am aware that you said you cannot tell us, because it would break a "law". Fine, but can you tell us how we can find out?
b) Is our purpose to work in and support a hierachical society or infrastructure that only "Bloodlines" can see/understand? Metaphorically, like individual parts of a giant machine; or stones in a pyramid?

-4-
a) Why do we need "help" from the "Bloodlines"?
b) How are they "helping" us? Are they helping us by keeping us subservant to them and not asking ourselves important questions like why we are here?
c) What do they want from us? What do they want us to do?

-5-
a) Is the Swine Flu Pandemic/Mass Vaccination a form of biological warfare or control?
b) Is a method of population reduction?

-6-
a) Are there such things a Extra Terrestrials?
b) If so, what is their purpose?
c) Are the "Bloodlines" in contact with them? Is any other human organization, for that matter?

-7-
a) What is going to happen in October 2011?
b) Will there be a pole shift during (or beginning) in that point in time?

-8-
a) Is something going to happen in the near future that you are on this site preparing us for?
b) How much time do we have if that is in fact the case?

That's all I have for now - my next set of questions will depend on your responses to this set. Take as much time you need in answering them, but please do respond to each and every one of them. I apologize if I have offended you in the first part of this post.

Thank you,

Sum Gai

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

The actual phrase is "I couldn't care less"...meaning, you care absolutely the lowest factor of caring possible.

You have obviously assumed that english is OPs native language.
This puts you potentially at a disadvantage in the discussion.
A disadvantage that the OP has not taken advantage of.
Just an observation.

Alethea
The fact that the OP whipped out 20 posts only supports his claims. If I were her for one purpose I would do the same I'm sure.

So far I see no grounds for any antagonistic posts to this thread or it's OP.
I would remind everyone that this thread is the property of ATS
but it's quality has been left in our hands. I'm no mod but some of
you are ridiculous.

Illuminator
1. Are you done answering questions.

2. The Vanderbuilts, what knowledge have you in terms of their influence
on the current world scene? Also I have heard of their lineage running
some how back to the Elites of the Maya and even the Olmecs. Can you speak to this in any way?
curious.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Here's a question that shouldn't break any of your laws:

The title of your thread is "Opportunity Knocks Again". For something to have happened again, it has to have already happened once.

When did the first opportunity knock? Is this your second attempt at this type of thread or are you referring to someone else's work on this subject?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13
I am one with access to the knowledge of The Bloodlines who you believe are "Evil" and whose actions you disapprove of. I have chosen to come here to answer the questions you may have, all you have to do is follow The Rules and ask.
The Rules:
1.) I am under NO obligation to answer every question asked (and in some instances I could not even if I wanted to).

2.) Think before you ask your question. I will only be here for a very brief period of time, so I suggest you ask only important questions. Use your Intelligence, Intuitiveness, Courtesy and Creativeness when asking a question. Use your mind and heart to break free from that box that you have been placed in.

3.) Ask specific questions. I am bound by a few Laws that I would rather not break by accident, so if I feel your question is very general, it may be ignored.

4.) Respect me and my decisions, as I will be awarding you the same respect. Please do not post crass, pointless, futile, insensible or disrespectful questions and/or comments.

Adhere to these four simple rules and this may prove to be an insightful and enlightening experience. Disregard them and I may choose to disappear.

Now, with those preliminary rules in mind, feel free to post your questions.

If it is true that you have an answer that I myself do not have, then please answer this question Illuminator.

Does the Supreme One acknowledge me?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

your questions

1) What is the genetic significance of "The Bloodline?" Why are these genetics significant? For example...perhaps there is a gene that facilitates use of a body by discarnate entities. That might be significant because a person with such a gene could easily act as a host. What is the significance?

2) I am toying with the idea that I am sovereign within my own experience, and that others that I perceive within that experience are not "really" others, but rather, are self-created representations of others that might or might not bear any resemblance to the self-perceptions of those others.

2a) How accurate is this perception? How might it be clarified? For example, is the "I" that I perceive really an interference pattern of the self-perceptions of various consciousnesses? To what extent is experience shared? Is there anyone to share experience with? Please explain how the experience of consciousness relates to the experience of other consciousnesses.

2b) What are the implications and consequences of deliberate self-change to my experience? For example, "making use" of the representations of others? It seems as though there could be no possible "badness" in deliberate use of a self-created representation by a sovereign consciousness. Using others is really using self. It seems there need be no imposition upon the free will of those others, as my use of elements of my self-created experience need not interfere with the self-created experience of others. But it's possible various consciousnesses may be in rapport, and may be experiencing a "collective" reality. Or, those others might simply be unaware of their sovereignty, or might not have sufficient awareness of the nature of their experience...and consequently, changes made by me to my experience might affect the experience of others. Please explain how this process functions.

2c) Assuming I desired to create an experience, and perhaps make it available to others who may choose to accept it, but not impose it upon them if they do not...how would I do so?

2d) How would one communicate directly with another consciousness rather than their representation?

Thank you.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
He or she will have a busy time tonight or when ever they come back. Remember people he or she said they would not answer questions probably on your existence, as they believe you do not need to know, if you do not know. Thats what the elites believe isn't it.

You have the get the answers by yourself, lol

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

Originally posted by On the Edge
Why are we here,in your opinion?

Illuminator13
If I told you that not only would I be breaking a Law, but
I would achieve the complete opposite of what I hope to.

On The Edge...there may be others who wish to give you reasons for being here, but accepting someone elses reasons is qualitatively different than choosing your reasons.

For example, I may decide that the "purpose" of a tree is to give me wood to build a house with. And I might then cut down the tree and make lumber out of it. But the end result might be different if the tree decides its purpose rather than me.

By asking another to give you a reason for being here, you are being the tree. I think Illuminator13 is suggesting that his intentions are not to supply you with a reason for being here, but rather he hopes to act as catalyst for you to become aware that you don't neccesarily need anyone else's permission or approval to make your own decisions.

To put it another way, On The Edge...why would you assume that there is any fundamental reason for you being here? Why would you assume that anyone other than you has any more authority to give you a reason than you yourself have?

[edit on 16-11-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
okay I'll play..

Originally posted by Illuminator13
2.) Think before you ask your question. I will only be here for a very brief period of time, so I suggest you ask only important questions. Use your Intelligence, Intuitiveness, Courtesy and Creativeness when asking a question. Use your mind and heart to break free from that box that you have been placed in.

1. What box might that be? (No matrix cleshes please)

You are assuming people you do not know are (metephorically) imprisoned. Thats a big assumption given there are 6 billion individual human beings on the planet each with their own unique perception of the world.

2. Who and what is the "supreme being"?

You said to someone "but you ask the wrong questions".. (I love interview with a vampire!) .. but rather than getting us to pander to you and play 200 questions.. couldn't you just save us some time and tell us the specific answers we need to know? The answers you have given so far are vague and cyptic and do not fulfill the opportunity you claimed to be offering.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by riley]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
To All People Choosing to post in this thread:

Please attempt to understand that the OP 'Being' or 'Entity' or 'Spirit' is Bound by Strict Laws that "He" has little choice but to Honor. I know that Mankind Loves to Bend and Break the Laws and Regulations that we Choose to Impose on Ourselves, but when we do we are met with Consequences. Just try to comprehend that these Consequences only effect Our EarthLey Shell. Whereas "His" are Imposed upon his Ethereal Existence. Please attempt to be Civil when Addressing "Him". Respect isn't something that can be demanded; it must be earned. In that regard, I've read very few posts that are even Worth the Time it took you to type them. Now with that in Mind, Please continue to Enjoy this day and this Thread.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoptics
OK, so you didn't give me an answer....I know your trying to keep up. It is getting a little heated here, many think your not the real deal. Let's prove them wrong....can you give us any details that we don't already know about the whole 2012 scenario?

Why are you worried about 2012? Not only is it irrelevant to anything in your life as of this moment, there is no need to concern yourself with it at all.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by Illuminator 13

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
What bloodline are you referring to?

The ones you never hear about. The "true" bloodlines.

OK maybe i can fill you in on ATS a bit and explain the hostility your receiving. About once a month, there will be a thread from someone who claims to be in contact with aliens, from the future or from the bloodlines. They come on asking members to ask questions and they promise to give answers, normally with some rules applied. Then we get a thread running for about 20 pages, with no coherent answer to any of the questions asked, very similar to the thread you have just begun.

so you maybe spending your afternoon doing this after maybe reading a book on bloodlines, come on here and see how many gullible people you can dupe. You will realise we are not all saps on this website, so unless you provide some hardcore facts about yourself your family and anything slightly interesting,do one

Yes, I looked through this website a bit and I did see what you are referring to, so now I partly understand why some of the members here are so hostile. I have never read any books on the Bloodlines, because none exist. I do not think any of you are "saps" and I am not asking to be "believed". I am only here to answer questions. People say that I am being vauge, and I am being vauge but there is a good reason for that.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You mean you're here to help us in the same way that Hidden_Hand said he and his House are?

If that is the case, then there is nothing further you can add.

I have a feeling this is a regurgitation of previous posts of the same nature...only this one is of no merit whatsoever.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by zosomike]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hi Illuminator,

I, for one, am glad that you are on this thread. I read the Hidden Hand thread a while ago, and then hoped if I could come across somebody who had a some knowledge in similar area.
Can you please tell me about the significance of dreams? Using dreams - can one get answers to a few questions we are seeking and become clearer of our individual purpose?

Also, can you tell about magic? In this world of ours, where we are supposedly bound within rules, how does magic exist?

I apologize if these questions seem vain - but I have wondered about them quite often. Also, I cannot think about any of the core questions at this time. Hopefully, soon enough I might have one.

Thank you for being here to provide answers to us. I hope the negativity stops and you are asked some relevant information, which would provide us with some insight. Best wishes.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moreonethananyone
Would you mind telling us what mistakes Hidden Hand made and was he truthfull in his replys and pls check your u2u

Finally, somebody who read my answers and asked a good question.

Ok, "Hidden Hand" was who he said he was, there should be no mistake about it. Now, I have read his discourse with this site and it was very honest and a pretty good piece of work. But, to my suprise, I noticed that he told you people way more than he was supposed to and I was not the only one to notice. Infact here is a quote from him:

"Let's put it this way, I have already been, shall we say "chastised" for going well beyond my remit here. It was not intended that I be as open as I have been. In fact, if you follow the topic through again from the beginning, you may notice how my 'tone' toward you (collectively) has softened somewhat during our discourse together.

I have, as far as possible, adhered fully to the Laws of Free Will and Confusion, although there have been instances where I have said more than I should have. You yourselves will not suffer for this, however, when it comes to my next cycle in 4th Density Negative, and working off my Karmic Record, I will have to accept the consequences for my actions. But hey, I figure I've got a Negative enough life to come as it is, so what's a little extra going to matter."

The one who were overseeing the discourse between him and this site read what he wrote and automatically knew that he had broken the Law of Free Will. How did he break it? Well, he went into too much detail when answering the questions. Not only that, but he answered questions that nobody even asked and that is not a wise thing to do. There are consequences for breaking The Laws, and they are pretty harsh if you ask me. Now, people on this site accuse me of being "vague" and "cryptic" but they do not know what I know. There are things that I CANNOT tell you without harming myself and that is something I am looking to avoid. The reason why I continue to "tread lightly" is because you really can’t be too sure that you've broken a Law, until after it happens--then it hits you like a ton of bricks, although you can proceed with caution and will most likely avoid breaking anything. The people in this world break these Laws all the time but they do it unconsciously, yet the still pay for their mistake. Now if I were to consciously, knowingly, break these Laws then I would be in for a lot of trouble. What are these Laws? You'll have to figure them out for yourself.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hmmm seems to me you have read enough here to use a title from a very popular thread "Window of Opportunity" by the poster Hidden_Hands.

He had lots of very good and relevant information.
I feel you are just attempting to copycat this very sucessful thread
and I am not reading from you the same level of knowingness.

If I am wrong, I apologize but, I trust my instinct.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoptics
I have a suggestion for you....instead of answering all the negitive, give your attention to the positive. So far you have brought nothing to the table. You ask for questions, promising answers....I think you falling short in the answer department.
Please, if your the real deal get to it and stop wasting your/our time. Oh ya, one more question....what blood type is the bloodline you speak of?

I figured that out yesterday and that is what I am going to do. As for the "promising" answers part, you people are asking the wrong types of questions. Now, today I am going to "stretch the boundries" a little bit, but I WILL NOT knowningly do anything that I know will be detrimental to why I am here, no matter how any of you may feel about it.

As for your question, it show's a good example of this: Irrelevance. Thats what most of the Topics/Questions on this site are, irrelevant. Alot of the things on this site do one thing: They get you all wrapped up and distracted from the things that you should be focused on. Is that a "vauge" or "cryptic"?

My answers so far have value, all you have to do is "read between the lines".

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Illuminator13]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

lol, maybe he learned from his mistakes.

Read what he says about the hidden hand thread.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join