It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HanoverFat
two questions:
what is the best question we could ask?
what should we be concerned about?

1.)Ok, the best questions have already been asked.

2.) I have answered that question on numerous occassions throughout my time here.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13

Originally posted by jennybean
Are you familiar with the 11:11 time prompt phenomenon and if so does it have any meaning? If so, what is the meaning for someone who experiences this regularly?

Think of it as a Timer. What happens when the Timer goes off?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Illuminator13]

:-)

To me, that would depend if it were a kitchen timer, a game timer, a bomb timer, a light timer, etc.

The timer goes off for me several times daily and has been for years. Is the goose cooked? The game over? Is it trying to wake me up or indicating that I'm awakening?

Actually, having seen the 11s so consistently for so long, it FEELS comforting to me. Like "OK, all is right in the world, 11 is where it should be."

Did you skip my query about humans being fallen angels because it is irrelevant or verboten?

Thank you Illuminator13! What a fascinating, thought-provoking Q and A. Have a great weekend.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukez
For some reason I've met most people during some difficult time in their lives, and I am always compelled to help them thru, they on the other hand feel they can open up to me from the very start, and I stay around untill things are good. When I notice the person is open enough to hear, I convey the importance of contemplation and reason, on what a wonderful playground we have at our disposal and that possibilities are endless. Some hear it and some others chuckle. I fell it is right, but would like your input please, is this the main deal why we are here?

Very interesting. If what you say is really the case, you may infact be here for the same reason I am, even if your not fully aware of it. I would like to speak with you more, but that is not going to be possible.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukez
I am facing a dilemma now, the world is straying from reason, and a selfish attitude is the new status quo. This hurts me, day in and day out I feel like I’m being stabbed thru my 6 senses and empathy. Its also growing harder every day to avoid the poisons being pumped in our food and enviroment.

Ok, if this is true then I am now pretty certain you are here for a different reason than the others. Take heart in your endevours and do what you feel you must, comrad. Show them what they truely are.

Be A Lighthouse, Shining Through The Dark Sea That Is This World, 13.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Illuminator13]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwasasked2b1

A predecessor of yours suggested against joining "secret societies", never, whatever the circumstances.

I wondered what your take on this advice is

Don't do it.

Thank you for your response.

What, in Masonic practice, is contrary to the advice you have already given here?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Illuminator13,

I just realized something. You have the number 13 in your user id. Usually, general people refrain from using that number due to the negativity that has been attached to it from some time.
Anyways, is it supposed to signify something in your user id? (I think its not a co-incidence). If yes, can you tell us --- what it signifies?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fynshine
Illuminator13,

I just realized something. You have the number 13 in your user id. Usually, general people refrain from using that number due to the negativity that has been attached to it from some time.
Anyways, is it supposed to signify something in your user id? (I think its not a co-incidence). If yes, can you tell us --- what it signifies?

I was going to ask something similar - if you and nukez are "13s" does that mean I'm an "11"?

Thank you! Sorry that you have to leave after today.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
Should I quit reading here and just work on myself?

No, but when your done decide for yourself the truthfullness of my messages.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balance09
What civilization are the ruins along the mid atlantic ridge from?

One that you have heard of surely, but does it matter?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
Should I quit reading here and just work on myself?

No, but when your done decide for yourself the truthfullness of my messages.

I am sold on the truthfullness of your message, I just have doubts about it's usfulness to me as an indiviual.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fynshine
Illuminator13,

The number 13 is far from negative. And although it does signify something, am I going to tell you what it is, no.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Can one beat the level by going to where the others reside?

No.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

So H Hand was Bloodline, and you are a walk in, can you explain the circumstances around your walk in?

I came here a short time ago because I knew "what time it was" and I wanted to "help out".

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by service2all
How does one measure spiritual understanding of these concepts you write about?

Contemplate what is written, then take what you wish and discard the rest.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenus
How do we bypass the beliefs of others, they are like security blankets for people who choose not to think about the important things. More importantly however is the question, should I even bother with people who wrap their minds in beliefs?

Simply choose to do so. And you should to a certain extent. There is nothing wrong with showing them what they are, as long as you do try to "push" the truth onto them. They will resist, as they have been taught to by their "Gurus".

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hi, Illuminator, and thank you for your time. I have a couple questions that I would genuinely like you to answer.

First, what do you think of Jesus Christ, who he claimed to be, and his teaching?

Second, is there anyway to guarantee a transition to the next level?

Third, what do you think of Christ's Golden Rule?

Fourth, how long have you been on earth?

Thank you for your sincere replies!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

This game called life we play, like all games does it have flaws/bugs/exploits that some people abuse?

There is a infinite number of possiblites afoot in this game, and I wouldn't call them flaws.

Exploits do exist, by the lesser developed, the greedy and the selfish, who know about the "game" and choose to take actions that only benefit them. The do get "punshished" for their misdeeds though, so its not a wise thing to do.

"Bugs", or "glitches," also exist but on an individual basis. See, if an infinite number of "random" possibilities are happening, then it would be impossible to know what happens next, so glitches do happen, as in any game, but they are not preconcieved in any way, shape or form. The path you walk takes shape as you walk it. I mentioned earlier that one "glitches" is "Downsyndrome".

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Thank you Illuminator13.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Where does the soul reside, inside the physical hosts we call our bodies or somewhere else, outside of the body?

To a certain extent, in your "physical" (Which you surely realize is not a "solid" mass) body.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

What exactly is a brain, since it can die it must live and it needs the body to live and the body needs the brain, very symbiotic. Also can the soul be transferred from one physical body to another?

Think of the brain as a "video game controller" for the Soul.

And as far as I know of, no.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join