It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13

In the earlier part of his dialogue "Hidden Hand" made grave errors in what he told you, he "talked too much".

OOOOOH! I get it...more of this "hidden hand" guy.

Wow...thanks for showing me what this is all REALLY about.

Welcome back.

Enjoy playing with your computer. But don't stay up too late, you have a big day in class tomorrow and we wouldn't want you forgetting your lunchbox.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

First contradiction everyone!
Don't bother asking unless you just want to toy with him more

LINK TO HIS POST
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Aliens" are not a threat to you. Besides that your governments are the ones who do most of the abductions."

^^^^ what he said

NO threat to us BUT we must pay attention to the alien invasion threads.
basic inconsistency no need to look any further people
move along

[edit on 15-11-2009 by '___'omino]

What part of the "20" post formality did you not understand? This was a post to which I thought I could tell you otherwise. No "alien" invasion is going to happen, why? Because "Aliens" are not a threat to you nor do they wish to invade you. Contradiction? Nope.

Like I stated before do not pay attention to Alien Invasion threads, they are not true and are not useful to you in any way, shape or form.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
1) Do you believe that you where reincarnated, and that you lived on this planet before?

2) Why do you think you are part of a family, that has a "duty" to run society. Why does your family think they where given this duty?

[edit on 11/15/2009 by andy1033]

1.) No and I am a rarity.

2.) You are asking the wrong questions.

The problem we have is we do not know how far we can go into this stuff, without you stopping answering. Who ever you are your very cryptic, and that can mean plenty of things to us all here.

You mentioned the word "Duty". Can you define what you mean by that, without breaking any rules? I think thats the only thing you have said so far, its your duty.

Just simply what does "duty" mean to you, and who ever your part off?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
OK, so you didn't give me an answer....I know your trying to keep up. It is getting a little heated here, many think your not the real deal. Let's prove them wrong....can you give us any details that we don't already know about the whole 2012 scenario?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
come on people lets not get involved in all this, it ends up making people look gullible and stupid, an exercise in futility.

link   

First contradiction everyone!
Don't bother asking unless you just want to toy with him more

LINK TO HIS POST
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Aliens" are not a threat to you. Besides that your governments are the ones who do most of the abductions."

^^^^ what he said

NO threat to us BUT we must pay attention to the alien invasion threads.
basic inconsistency no need to look any further people
move along

What part of the "20" post formality did you not understand? This was a post to which I thought I could tell you otherwise. No "alien" invasion is going to happen, why? Because "Aliens" are not a threat to you nor do they wish to invade you. Contradiction? Nope.

Like I stated before do not pay attention to Alien Invasion threads, they are not true and are not useful to you in any way, shape or form.

DUDE! you just said that these TOPICS HOLD MERIT
Walking contradiction in the same thread a page before

All the ones that portain to "Alien Invasion", "2012 Apocalypse", "Swine Flu" and the like. Most others are completely irrelavent to your lives personally.

Do you know what merit means? Did you use it wrong? Did your bloodlines run to your head or something?

link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
So what are the bloodlines planning on doing to help us, if thier here to help us why not just come out and tell us?

They have no reason to hide if thier going to help us. Only reason to hide if the plan on killing us.

Did the bloodline write the bible?

Why do you only have a short time here?

Thanks for asking the questions

1.) All you have to do is take an honest look around and see what you are not.

2.) It doesnt work that way.

3rd statement- Post hoc logical fallacy.

4.) The Bible you have now is altered.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
Also,I would ask,"Do you believe in a Higher Power?" and if so,"Who or what is that Higher Power?"

What I believe in does not matter.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoptics
reply to post by Illuminator13

So, it is your Duty? Does that mean your/their bloodline is of an alien/not of this world type?
If it is your Duty, what is the entire realm of such duties?

Ok, here is a good example of a misunderstanding. My duty is NOT the same as the Bloodlines although we work towards the same end goal. They work on the "negative" side of things and I work on the "positive" side of things..I have to tread carefully because I might say too much.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It appears you think everyone here is an idiot who will easily fall for your garbled and disjointed false information.

I guess that is the only thing that makes one think "you really may be of these sacred bloodlines after all".

But...to make sure you see your own error...you said "alien invasion posts" were threads YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING...not the other way around.

Spend more time perfecting your troll-craft and less time blindly poking buttons on your keyboard, and you may get just a couple suckers investing in your badly crafted hoax.

I DO have one question for you though....

"Can you even read your own posts without feeling stupid"?

I know after reading your stuff here, I feel a bit dumb.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I'm thinking that my response would lead you to say something like,"Well,fine! I won't help you by answering your questions then!"

Would I be correct?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoptics

So, it is your Duty? Does that mean your/their bloodline is of an alien/not of this world type?
If it is your Duty, what is the entire realm of such duties?

Ok, here is a good example of a misunderstanding. My duty is NOT the same as the Bloodlines although we work towards the same end goal. They work on the "negative" side of things and I work on the "positive" side of things..I have to tread carefully because I might say too much.

Why even post if you can't say anything besides

Wrong, Misunderstanding, Logical Fallacy, Don't read this, your misguided

For working on the "good" side of things you sure are " helpful"

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by InertiaZero

You say that most of the subjects here are "nonsense".

Which subjects hold merit?

All the ones that portain to "Alien Invasion", "2012 Apocalypse", "Swine Flu" and the like. Most others are completely irrelavent to your lives personally.

Wait...so ALL POSTS that "portain" (you mean pertain, you incredibly bad speller, you) to Alien invasions, 2012 end-of-the-world, Swine Flu AND THE LIKE (like what?! Man...you suck at this), ARE ALL REAL!?

HAHAAHAHAH.

Dude...graduate from high school. If you can...and THEN return to try and spam/scam us. O.k? Because the drivel you are spewing here makes you look really (and I mean REALLY) dumb.

I am NOT saying you ARE dumb...just saying you LOOK UNEDUCATED in more areas then just spelling.

Good to know that the sacred bloodlines of old have trusted knowledge to you. They must have had a "pick from the bottom of the bucket day" down at the old Illuminati club house.

Man o man...see you in skunkworks you horribly played hoaxer.

Not only can I see the negativity in your words, I can feel it also. Such malicious and venom. What cause are you fighting for?

I am not a hoaxer.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
What bloodline are you referring to?

The ones you never hear about. The "true" bloodlines.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Tread lightly friend, but give us a little more detail. How can you say you can help if you don't at least put a little meat & potatoes on the table?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

I didn't mean You specifically "forcing" your help on us! I mean the "help" that you said the "Bloodline" feels it is their duty to carry out? The question was,"Will that help be forced on us?"

(Because,frankly,I don't need your help,or want it! I don't like anyone other than God deciding what is in my best interest!)

Thanks anyway!

That is not your decision.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

So true, the only thing so far in this thread, is that he/she has a duty, and thats all they said, lol.

Anyone can be cryptic in answering questions, though contradicting themselves, is not something i would take seriously as we all have to put our words into english and often we all contradict ourselves.

But this thread is useless, if your not going to say anything.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrustMeIKnow

Originally posted by TrustMeIKnow
Do you have any knowledge on the explicit use of hypnosis to manipulate people?

Keep in mind that this is a yes or no question...

I will ask this question again.

I'm sorry, I must have missed it.

To answer your question, no. Hypnosis as a tool of manipulation is not something I could recommend anyone looking into. Does it work? Yes. Is it counterproductive to why you are here? Yes. Is it really worth doing? No.

link   

What cause am I fighting for? The one that saves lives, unites young folks in peace, art and creation of all good things. I am also on a quest to destroy the kind of garbage you are filling this screen with here.

Just in case you do not get what I mean....

www.downriverkillers.com

And just in case you still continue to "try and create a fake reality around you" you may want to study how we did that for ourselves.

In other words, if you want a secret society, get off your ass and go make one. Stop lying about belonging to one, and start one yourself.

Brotherhood is easy...faking it is more of a challenge.

Good luck.

link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
What bloodline are you referring to?

The ones you never hear about. The "true" bloodlines.

Everyone of us have a bloodline, how less true is my bloodline to the one you are purposely being so vague about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join