It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by asd10
What do you know about Supreme master ching hai, and the quan yin method

I have not heard of those.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Illuminator13]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
good day friend

would it be fair to say that in the grand scheme things,life is a music lesson and we are musical instruments learning to harmonize with each other.a brother ,sister kind of music.
the blood line you speak of,is this a frequency bloodline.tuned to a certain harmony.
its ok if you dont answer as i see you've got your hands full.

thanks for your illumination,every little bit helps

peace..kent

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
regarding diet:

i) Is Genetically Modified Food (GMO) as bad as meat.
ii) Sugars

do the above hinder or block us in our spiritual growth?

No, but it does hinder you physically and mentally.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i would love to believe the op but i have some trust issues but i will take in what u have said but im going to keep a open mind about it

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TonyClifton
H_H talked about the “Great Harvest” coming soon. Is this the only time we “souls” are able to “move up the ladder” or is it possible after every death?

No, but if you miss the Harvest it will be "harder".

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenchan`
i would love to believe the op but i have some trust issues but i will take in what u have said but im going to keep a open mind about it

I am not asking to be believed, and for the matter, I do not want to be blindly believed. Take what you want from my messages and discard the rest.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13

Originally posted by xenchan`

I am not asking to be believed, and for the matter, I do not want to be blindly believed. Take what you want from my messages and discard the rest.

A very good way of saying it. You have given alot of info to think over

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
how are you ?
*typed to allow message to be sent irrelevant*

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TonyClifton
I get the feeling that our bodies are like a space capsule. We see with our eyes (camera’s that feed our soul information). We hear with our ears (microphones that feed our soul information). We touch with our hands and such (probes that feed our soul information). Ultimately we are not actually “experiencing” any of these “senses” first hand. Is this right or am I way off base?

Interesting. There is a "delay" between information sent and recieved by the mind and the body. Look it up and you'll know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
LOVE to ALL here...and every LIFE we touch

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybean
What about your demeanor is remarkable to our kind?

Well, I don't experience the "wide range" or "extremes" of emotion that you do. I am pretty much on the positive side all the time. I have never felt "Anger", "Hatred", "Rage", "Dispair", "Depression" or any sort of "bad" intend to be inflicted on another being. The worst I have experienced is what you would term "Annoyance" and even then, if I experience it, I will exit the situation. Not to mention I aways "see the bright side" of things. I am frequently questioned as to "Why I am happy all the time?" my answer, and clue to them, "Because I choose to be."

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sumgai
Have you heard of Dr. Brian Weiss?

I have not heard of him or read anything that he wrote, so I cannot answer your question. That said, I will just say that it is not in your best interest to accept information from "outside" sources.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Does the practice of yoga have any spiritual benefits? For instance, being able to connect with our spiritual side better.

No, but it does help the body and mind.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

IS there such a thing as a "soulmate"? If so, what is the true purpose of "soulmates"? I've always thought this to be a contradiction to the theory that we are all ONE. Which, if that is the case, EVERYONE is everyone's "soulmate".

See the truth is inside you. A "Soul mate" is, generally speaking, a romanticized concept applied to a happy relationship. In reality, you have thousands, if not ten of thousands, of "soul mates" (people you would be extremely "compatible" with). You choose the qualities of a person you are attracted to, and there will be thousands with those same qualities, which you would find out if you "dated" a lot of people. That’s why when "soul mates" die, the person typically will tend to meet another partner (If they allow themselves to).

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I am posting again because I think mine may have been skipped. Or perhaps they are stupid questions. If they are stupid please continue to ignore, that is also an answer.
It was said that no human ever starts below the third level.
1) What are the first and second levels?
2) Are all non aware humans in the same family or are many represented?
3) When we all reunite with the "One" what then? Start again?
4) Should I quit reading here and just work on myself?
Thank you for your answers. I know that I have to figure it out for myself but my curiosity got the best of me.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Anyway, I'm not going to Forsake my own Happiness and that of the Ones that I Love just to Directly Answer someones' Question and Neither will the OP

Can you explain what that means? How will you forsake your own happiness by directly answering someone's question?

Ok, I will state that "Karma" has a funny way of getting back at you when you break a Law. While I do choose what I feel, if I go around breaking the Laws, things can get pretty difficult for me. Besides that, if I did break the Laws, I would be doing something contrary to my being, and that could cause me some "disturbances".

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Thanks for all of this; it's been useful.

I'd like to ask if you think that you've acomplished what you set out to do here and whatever/whomever assigned said task to you would agree?

Thanks again, This has helped me alot in terms of having more confidance in listening to myself and "what I know" internally.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Josh
Is there cures for diseases such as type one diabetes that aren't publicly available?

I do not work in any Government laboraories, so I honestly do not know. Sorry

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Josh
Is it true that "alien" abductions are sometimes to try to trigger advancement in the abductee?

The only person who can "trigger" the advancement of oneself, is oneself.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13

Have you heard of Dr. Brian Weiss?

I have not heard of him or read anything that he wrote, so I cannot answer your question. That said, I will just say that it is not in your best interest to accept information from "outside" sources.

If this is so why would it be in our interest to accept information from you then?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join