It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
Is it counter productive if I try to find out through past life hypnosis? Will I be just creating some fiction in my mind?

Yes. And I can't be positive about that because the hypnotist could also create "false memories".

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

Dear Illuminator13,
PLEASE ANSWER!

When I was about 7 years old, I did something terrible. I killed a dog intentionaly (I do not recollect if it was to impress some of my friends or just to look tough, they were there)
I only remember the moment of the final act and I can't get it out of my head. I'm so ashamed and discusted by what I did, I have been for years.

Can you tell me what I'm in for, punishment wise. I know it will not be forgotten and I accept it.

I'm doing my best to eliminate any negative actions towards others. Not because I'm afraid of a God or Hell, but simply because It's the right thing to do and the right path towards a better life for the poeple surrounding me.

Sorry for the spelling, I live outside of US.
Thank you for your answers, they HAVE been helpfull.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
Are there IntraTerrestrials underground (Reptilian / Draconian) -
Are we food to them?

No you are not food to them.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hi again, mystery fans.

Originally posted by Illuminator13
. . .the Great Harvest comes.

This sentence is the PROOF that the source of all that stuff is from
the second line of my signature ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashemed
I'm doing my best to eliminate any negative actions towards others. Not because I'm afraid of a God or Hell, but simply because It's the right thing to do and the right path towards a better life for the poeple surrounding me.

Im sorry, I'm moving fast. But if you really think and follow that last statement, then you are doing fine.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah

Is it logical to assume that a human living on earth during this time has been reincarnating as a human onto earth for quite a while now because he/she has still not learned the lessons necessary to ascend to a fourth density?

Yes.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
reply to post by Illuminator13

You mentioned the supreme one before. (Again) Who and/or what is the supreme one?

2nd line.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by riley]

The One who created this "game" and the One who you will be returning to once you complete it.

So in other words a god is that right?
edit. What game are you talking about? The word "game" implies competition and a removal from a default reality (as in you return to to it when you finnish playing).

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
If "thought" is "creation", and this creation affects every aspect of our reality, then is it possible that a vast amount of like-minded souls could change the present reality as we know it?

Possible, yes.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
If this body is what holds us, is there a way to transcend it?

Not if you havent figured out and live according to the lessons you were supposed to learn.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorvannostren
Check your messages before you leave big guy!

I don't think I'll have time for that, but if I do I will.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I give you kudos, keeping up with this thread is quite taxing. Very interesting thread.

1. I believe earth is a living creature and is evolving. Is there a definitive end time when the she will evolve?

2. Will her evolvement assist humans in their evolvement into the next dimension(s)?

3. Do we have spiritual guides we can turn to for assistance when needed?

4. Is there a civilization of beings in inner earth?

5. Will a benevolent being or beings assist us through the next dimension or are we on our own to figure that out?

6. Will scientists and leaders eventually be honest with us as to what is happening in the universe?

7. I have read there are many places on earth that will open up its hidden treasures in the near future that will answer questions of our reason for being, is this true?

8. Will we ever have another spiritual guide to assist mankind such as Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, etc. before our ascension?

Go in love and joy.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

ATS was created for people already thinking outside the box.
[edit on 18-11-2009 by riley]

No, they just got outside of "One" box, so to speak. I am sure most of them are still in a "Box".

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukez
I also want to know, can one repair upon past negative actions in this lifetime? Is self judgment and repent enough? For example, every time I stole, I add to the tally X amount of lifetimes.

In sense, no. You will have to pay for what you did to work off the "negative karma". But do not continue to make the same mistakes.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukez
When does the polarity dilema end? When we reunite with the source?

As you "move up" polarity plays less and less a role. And when you "beat the game".

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

ATS was created for people already thinking outside the box.
[edit on 18-11-2009 by riley]

No, they just got outside of "One" box, so to speak. I am sure most of them are still in a "Box".

It can only be an assumption on your part unless you think you know every type of human existence possible. Is that what you are claiming? Saying we are all stuck in a box is just the same as saying we are blind, ignorant, lost sheep, unsaved etc.. why should we believe that you are so much more illuminated than ourselves? You under estimate others which is not a sign of illumination but of one who thinks they are superior.

All religious/cult leaders do that and they claim to know better than those they'd have follow them.. why should we believe you are any different? To me you seem to be closed minded about us; you are so sure we are stuck so why should we trust that you are not?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
I just read a thread by hidden-hand and it looks practically the same and probably the same person.

I get the feeling this person really yearns power and craves elitist status.

Anyone who knows masonic law for example would know that it's a hoax and those further up will know for certain that 'the Creator' hasn't authorised such a blatant attempt at misleading well meaning truth seekers on the path to enlightenment.

There are truths which most people know in some of these replies though unlike hidden_hand ''there will be a new currency in end of 2008 /early 2009'' prediction is being more vague.

Wonder if hidden_hand / OP still has an opinion on whether San Francisco and Damascus will still exist in 2010, which is in about 6 weeks...hidden_hand doesn't think so!

1.) I am not "Hidden Hand".

2.) That just goes to show how misguided your "feelings' are. I want neither of those things.

3.) Really? Are you a Mason? What degree? Have you no respect, why did you not capitalize Masonic Law?

4&5.) Apparently you don't "know" as much as you think you do, or you would have realized predicting the future 100% is not possible. While nobody should attempt to "predict" the future at all, if you know the true nature of this Galaxies time, it is possible to give a more or less accurate snapshot of whats going to happen, but not the exact dates. He was going off his own knowledge and maybe if he was "higher up" he could have given you the predictions you obviously were looking for and desire, but he was not.

"theabsolutetruth" your truth is far from "absolute" and your username name is not only pretty arrogant, it implys something about your true nature. You say I yearn for "Power" and crave "Elite Status", but are you really telling the truth? Maybe its "Power" and "Elite Status" that you desire, but, and I am glad for this, you are not going to achieve it.

Now I have had enough of this verbal swordsmanship and I wont be replying to any other posts from you, unless its the one about your lack of examples. Have a good day, sir.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm posting this one more time just to make sure it's seen, then i'll shut up

Here is a snip from the Hidden Hand thread, from a question I asked..

“You claim your family was put here to be the negative influence of the world. Is there a family [that] is asserting a positive influence on us as well? Is it up to us (humanity) to be that positive force?”

An interesting question. There is such a family (or group more accurately), but you cannot see them, and neither are you aware of their existence. They help the planet from a secret "Inner" location, by the Quality of the Energy work they engage in and project outward to you, from the Source. Yes, it is up to you to Be the Changes you wish to see, in yourself, and in the World.

Illuminator, are you part of the group that H_H speaks of? Are there many groups? (Does it even matter)? Care to elaborate on anything else he said? It seems in line with what you have been saying so far.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moreonethananyone
When I meditate I call my "dead" father and daughter and get a HUGE energy wave come through me and my skin is "on fire" and an overwhelming feeling of love.Can you tell me what is happeneing pls,is it them ,is it my higherself or is it something else alltogether.

Many thanks

That could be dangerous. I would try to make contact with the "dead". While it is a possiblity you reached them, it is more likely your message was "intercepted". I cannot be certain, but it is what most likely happened.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamsway
Illuminator, are you part of the group that H_H speaks of? Are there many groups? (Does it even matter)? Care to elaborate on anything else he said? It seems in line with what you have been saying so far.

1.) No, but I am in contact with them.

2.) Yes.

3.) No.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by asd10
if when we graduate up densities, and we become a group soul, does that mean we will lose our conciousness as a single being?

If you concentrate, yes.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join