It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
Are you and your "family" just a bunch of crazy psychopaths with tons of money, planting all these horrendous conspiracy theories about yourself so that once sheeple wake from their stupor they fall into paranoia?

No. Most people do it to themselves by listening to outside sources and they never really "awake" from their "stupor", they mearly "change positions" in their "sleep". It's a condition that is no better, but could arguably be worse, than the position they originally were in.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Can one beat the level by going to where the others reside?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balance09
You said you hope it doesn't because he is a good hypnotist, what is your interest or agenda here?

He is a good hypnotist and I do not wish "death" upon anyone on this earth. I am here to help you.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13
A part of you always does, but you consciously forget when you come back (assuming you have not "beat the level").

Some Buddhism from you, Illuminator13? Interesting!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I find it hard to ask any questions, as it seems I have most of the answers. But nevertheless I am curious about the mindset of so called 'bloodliner', if one is such.

What do you think about him?

Sincerely,

-v

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Your input is much appreciated

1) For one that is in service to others, in your opinion what would be the best methods of showing otherselves what they are without using manipulation, or breaking the laws?

2) In your opinion, what are the most beneficial ways of dealing with an otherself that tries to manipulate you without diminishing positive polarity?

3) In your opinion, where is the line between following moral law vs allowing yourself to be manipulated by the system?

4) In your opinion, is it our duty to experience all that we can?

5) In your opinion, is it a better idea to pursue these goals alone or seek the help of a clairvoyent psychic, or past life regression hypnosis?

6) In your opinion, is it best to pursue these goals intellectually or to not pursue them and let it spiritually come to you naturally?

7) In your opinion, which are the best methods of acheiving light/love? Experience, meditation, contemplation, action, response to catalyst, chakra balancing, diet?

8) In your opinion, can catalyst only be negative to help positive otherselves realise what they are, what are forms of positive catalyst that helps negative polarity otherselves realise what they are as well?

Thank you

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by fynshine
What is the significance of the "yuga" that are mentioned Hindu philosophy??? How do they tie in with the so called "Harvest mentioned on a few places on this site?

It runs along the same lines of all "End time senarios". Most people in the western hemisphere associate, what is happening, with their respective religions. The truth is contained within Sacred Texts, as within yourself, but in the case of the texts it is hidden in a forest of darkness while inside yourself, you hide it from yourself (with a little Catalyst help of course.)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Agreed he is a great hypnotist as evidenced by society, nor do I wish any harm to come to any one or thing, because of unity, I am personally thankful that you are here helping us. What can we do to beat this level? Will the harvest happen before or as a result of the shift?

Thank you

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
Some Buddhism from you, Illuminator13? Interesting!

Buddhism is corrupted, and I wouldnt accept any promoted "Religion" or "Dogma". Its all been tampered, if not outrightly created, by the Bloodline.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Does our(soul's) future depend on ourselves(individually) or collectively on humanity?

Right now, Individually. Collectiveness, or Oneness, will occur later.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

would we keep coming back on the Earth through reincarnations till entire humanity reaches a certain level spiritually or would the individual's cycle stop and move on as soon as the individual gathers and understands everything he/she had predetermined to go through?

The latter.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
So H Hand was Boodline, and you are a walk in, can you explain the circumstances around your walk in?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakv6
if you are here to help, why not tell us all you can without crossing those boundaries which you are scared (sorry might not be the right word) of.

I have been and I am not "scared" of any boundaries, I do respect and honor them. There is a big difference between ahereing to something because you are scared of it and ahereing to the same thing because you respect and honor it. Its the main reason why children who get "beat" for doing wrong continue to do so. Besides I fear nothing, because there is nothing to be feared.

link   
How does one measure spiritual understanding of these concepts you write about?

link   
As a walk in are you limited by the shell you walked into? And what happens or happened to the one you replaced?

link   

So H Hand was Boodline, and you are a walk in, can you explain the circumstances around your walk in?

To help you see what you are through my actions.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by service2all
How does one measure spiritual understanding of these concepts you write about?

Take what resonates, discard the rest.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

As a walk in are you limited by the shell you walked into?

Physically, yes.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
When you began you stated you would choose what to answer, would the answers to some of my other questions be to revealing? Thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

what happens or happened to the one you replaced?

Ok I think I understand what you are asking so let me make things clear and simple: Beyond 5th Density you dont have to have a "body" if you dont want to, but it is an option. I was a spirit who took the task to come here and help you out. although I could be likened to most of those who dwell here, I "woke up" rather quickly and have been doing my task every since.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join