It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Principia Discordia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Seems to be an interesting reading material but the pdf linkie is dead, could you please be so kind and refresh it ?

Thank you

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by malediction

Seems to be an interesting reading material but the pdf linkie is dead, could you please be so kind and refresh it ?

Thank you

I had this friend once, wait no I've never had a friend. Even my imaginary friend thinks I am not worth the imaginary time of imaginary day. If you too want to feel as I feel, then you must buy my shoes. Unfortunately they are not for sale, but I can give you the next best thing! A List of cobblers.

These cobblers don't make shoes, they copy copyleft materials and post them on the internet.

Has Goddess answered my cries for help? Have you been delivered unto me by her will or is she just trying to start shizz? Is there a difference?

Now, why is it every time I come in here there are questions waiting for me but no money? I mean, every person I know that answers this many questions finds money in their answers! Anyway!

Your cries? Is that half of crisis? Maybe if you wouldn't hail criris? Mylie Cryus? Applied Cryogenics? Well now you are just stealing from "Futurama" and I don't hang out with plagiarists! As for whatever it is your link pointed to:

Once, upon a time, there was a face two hands and some glass. I would stare at the face all day, wondering why the hands orbited it the way they did. I would spend many a long night fuming the glass between me and the face with my breath of intrigue.

You see, this face would answer all sorts of questions too. All through the day, every time one would look at it almost as if it could read their mind, their question was answered (many times before it was asked!). Well, one fateful evening I sat pondering the mysterious face. Like a flash of...well...The Flash it hit me! I knew how to respond in the forums! Make up some weird story about a timepiece!

So there you have it, a weird story about a timepiece. If Eris was a watch, all of our questions would be answered. As for me being the answer to your questions: The time is, eleventy-nine-thirty

Surely she hears our tormented wailings and does everything in her power to make it worse until a state of complete confusion is attained, upon which we revel in the splendor of perfect insanity, forever arfing into the infinite void that never answers back, forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

I think you misunderstood! I said I would be whistling in the dark! Not whaling! Didn't you ever watch Star Trek IV??? If not, then consider yourself a lucky whaler!

Needless to say, I get enough praying done at home. I don't need to be out at sea, doing my job, and have some prey forced on me.

Anyway, keep up the whaling! Though that might explain all the blubber you were doing above.

As the official Pope, I dub thee a Saint and a Fenderson. No backsies.

I would thank you to stop calling me names, I am called "Poop Sand Fenderson". There is no need to drag the conversation down to insult land. I mean you even made fun of where poop comes from, that's low.

Whenever a date for my transformation into a woman (another here has beaten me, and by "beaten" I mean sie is a really perverted hermaphrodite) is scheduled-- as of yet it is undecided-- you are invited to the operation if you would like to come. Free drinks and barbeque will be provided after the 10 credit emission fee. Free oil and filter changes for an extra 5 credits. Our tattoo artist will stab you 100,000 times with a miniature sword, making you mightier than the pen, in a wide array of designs, but only if you are willing to pass the badger test. I want to be just like Goddess.

YOU HAVE WOMEN TRANSFORMERS!?

Where the heck did you find those? Mine are all cars and trucks, and some other crappy machines. Holy crap! WOMEN! What do they turn into, more women I hope!?......What?....Oh, hold on a second, I am talking to my friend....I don't think so.....Well, my friend says that you weren't talking about women who were transformers, but transforming into a woman. I say it is the same thing, and I want one....WHAT?! Oh!...My friend says hi!

So there you have it, or there you don't have it, or there I have it? Maybe he has it, GET HIM!

Hay El, eye Russ
edit on 10/4/2010 by adigregorio because: Even us endarkened have to proof read ("see" changed to "sea")

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Thank you very much Cadbury

Sorry for replying here, sadly I can't send personal messages apparently

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Thank you very much Cadbury

Alright, who is passing out rotten Easter candy? Oh, and I wouldn't eat that egg chances are it's a sour cream egg. Though, I commend you on your politeness! I usually throw trash away, not thank the giver.

Sorry for replying here, sadly I can't send personal messages apparently

I wouldn't mind a personal massage, and I admit I am a little sad that you can't give them. My neck is tighter than the skin of a sausage.

Speaking of sausage, I am making this new avocado dip, and I need a little something to give that sauce edge. Ouch!

Anyway, am I done doing our goddesses work yet? It's not the work I dislike, it is squeezing into this dress.
edit on 10/6/2010 by adigregorio because: To repair quotes, or shooting off a bb

edit on 10/6/2010 by adigregorio because: Two mistakes are better than one!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Who told me we were moving the party?

I been sitting over in SS with my GoatThumb up my EntityFartOrifice waiting for my brothers EU and Cadbeaver?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I do believe indeed this must be quite the most odd of the odd things I've ever read. Actually it's not about the Principalia Discordia at all. It's about unrequited love and broken things.

Sad how things all at once fall apart. What is the cause, I wonder?

When you think you know, then suddenly in a glimpse, you realize you don't, and you have never. You realize a person has blundered, and that person could be you. Or not. One might never know the answers.

Confusion sets in, and one gets angry, while one grows depressed. Consternation and distress.

It's a puzzlement.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I do believe indeed this must be quite the most odd of the odd things I've ever read. Actually it's not about the Principalia Discordia at all. It's about unrequited love and broken things.

Sad how things all at once fall apart. What is the cause, I wonder?

When you think you know, then suddenly in a glimpse, you realize you don't, and you have never. You realize a person has blundered, and that person could be you. Or not. One might never know the answers.

Confusion sets in, and one gets angry, while one grows depressed. Consternation and distress.

It's a puzzlement.

I don't know about all that stuff, all I know is what I don't know. Which is odd, how do I know I don't know it if I do not know I don't know? And, if you can figure that out, then love is the least of your worries!

DOLLERS TAXES!

That'sa where he lives Dallas Texas!
-Chico Marx

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

There's an inexplicable vacancy somewhere. It's quiet, but commanding.

To know you don't know.

yourself. lol.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
LOL, you guys crack me up. I'm sure someone probably didn't want to stir the pot too much. These things look like they can get violent.

But, this looks really interesting and perhaps is only "haha" on the surface. Thank you Cadbury for bring it to my attention!

-Non
edit on 12-5-2011 by TrypToNonymous because: Forgot something

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
thank yooou! I have been searching for a pdf version of Principia Discordia for ages! (my internet connction is intermitent nowadays, so i use my limited internet time to download books so i can read them when i'm not online...)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

How do you manage?

If I had slow internet I'm sure I'd be online alot more and have no time to read offline.

If I had intermittent internet I'm sure I'd be offline alot more trying to get online and have no time to read offline.

These are strange things with many questions that go unanswered.

-Non
edit on 12-5-2011 by TrypToNonymous because: because

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join