It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New eyewitness to WTC sub-basement explosions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Interesting.. The fella could be riding on the coat-tails of the other janitors, but his story does seem plausible

A new eyewitness who was working in the WTC on 9/11 has gone on record to describe how he heard multiple grenade-like explosions around the basement levels of the north tower, backing up William Rodriguez' story, the WTC janitor who reported explosions before the first plane hit the tower.

Anthony Saltalamacia was a morning supervisor who managed over a hundred workers in the twin towers. He worked closely with WTC janitor William Rodriguez, eyewitness to sub-level explosions that occurred before the impact of the first plane in the north tower and representative for many 9/11 victim's families.

Link to story

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The problem with "new" eyewitnesses to an event that happened more than 8 years ago is the simple question of where he was for the last eight years and why he has suddenly decided to come forward.

Further, he claims that as the bombs were exploding all around him, he remained in his office long enough for a man -- with his skin hanging off to boot -- to stand before him. it was then that he realized he should try to get out of the building?

I'm sorry but this makes no sense. There is still the basic issue of human nature.

If bombs were exploding all around you -- would you be sitting at your desk?

He was a janitor. Not a policeman, military, etc, -- you know, someone that would have been trained to investigate danger instead of running from it -- which is the normal human response.

I just have a hard time believing his account of how it all went down. I can't seem to get past the part where, as bombs continued to explode, he was in his office staring at a man with no skin.

Lastly, if your skin was blown off of your body would you stop to talk to a supervisor?

Don't get me wrong -- I do give crediblity to all of the witnesses that claim that they heard an explosion, began to evacuate the building, and continued to hear more as they were running to escape.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrike071
Interesting.. The fella could be riding on the coat-tails of the other janitors, but his story does seem plausible

This Prison Planet story is over 2 years old. Not exactly new.

I'm curious, what type of bomb causes your skin to fall off?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

He said he was in his office...that doesn't mean he was just sitting at his desk. He was probably frantically on the phone trying to sort out issues with other departments.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I can't really comment on this man's story except to say that it stands to reason that others would be aware of Rodrigues's assertions and would certainly be able to back him up. I've never heard of anyone on his staff coming out and contradicting what he said.

There is also the issue of the CNN television interview on the morning of 9/11/01 that tends to back Rodrigues up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-11-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper

You can rest assured that it wasn't an elevator-dropping-down-it's-shaft type of bomb, or a jet-fuel-fireball-traveled-a-quarter-mile-down type of bomb either (even though heat and fire go up).

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I'm sorry but this makes no sense. There is still the basic issue of human nature.

If bombs were exploding all around you -- would you be sitting at your desk?

Why not? If you were the head of a nation that had just been attacked, would you keep sitting in a primary school class reading a children's book?

A lot of people did a lot of strange things that day...

Seriously, he was worried about upsetting the kids by him leaving the room? While 3000 people are crushed or burned to death? How very thoughtful of him...

Rewey

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

A really hot one, probably one hot enough to melt steel. Oh wait

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Friday, October 12, 2007

whats so "new" about 2 years ago?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

one with heat and fire intense enough that those directly outside the blast radius have their skin burnt beyond recognition.

you seriously don't believe thats possible?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wholetruth

one with heat and fire intense enough that those directly outside the blast radius have their skin burnt beyond recognition.

you seriously don't believe thats possible?

My thoughts exactly, I know some Vietnam vets who could tell you something about explosions being hot enough to melt skin.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
HE WAS PROBABLY ADVISED BY FBI TO NOT TALK TO HIS EXPERIENCES LIKE MANY OTHER EYEWITNESSES WERE INSTRUCTED TO DO.

top topics

join