It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I enhanced some moon anomalies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I was fascinated at some moon anomalies i had seen over the net, so i decided to have a go at trying to enhance them, i downloaded GIMP and had a go...
Please be aware that this is the first time i have ever used a photo editing software.

Here is what i got:

s421.photobucket.com...

Looks like a huge square shaped building, i outlined the dimensions i saw in a black line to try and make the shape come out..

s421.photobucket.com...

Still have no idea what this is, you can see the basic shape of the structure of machine, but as people have said before, the scale which it's at would mean this is huge, whatever it is..

I look forward to possible ideas what these could be !

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Can you link us to the originals as well please.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Sure, will have to be a bit later, as im off out now.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is just another reminder of how stupid all of us are if we think those are the highest definition photos WE have of the surface of the moon.

Of course WE are just the peons who pay the salaries of the people who are HIDING the good stuff from us.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Seriously, there is nothing anyone could ever "ENHANCE" out of these photos, you are just generating arbitrary visual noise and your imagination is making up the rest.

Stop wasting your own time and everybody's time

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wow these people are eating you alive!
bad day for everyone I suppose.
But anyway, about the pictures, post the originals soon.
the enhanced versions were wierd to look at.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

The two in question are on this webpage, not the first one.

The 3rd and 4th

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Haydn_17]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by internazionale

My god, i think you win the most insulting member of year award, stop wasting everyones bandwith and your own time to put out such a hatefull post.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

check ArMaP's post about those images...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
not horrible. I wonder whats been all fuzzed in there.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by internazionale
i think you should use a gimp in a photo at least we would know what that was...stop wasting your and everybodys bandwidth with this trash please..do something constructive or not at all dude...think off the time your losing out on earth looking for pigs in space.. _javascript:icon('
')

I found the images to be interesting and thought provoking. I could not make out what they were but at least the OP went out and took the time to actually do something that was nonetheless very interesting even if inconclusive.

On the other hand your post is not in the least thought provoking or indicative of a person I would like to have a discussion with because there was little constrictive criticism there just pointless anger. One thing I have learned the hard way in this life is that you get what you give. If you exude a negative energy then you will get nothing but a negative response. The opposite is the light and you can respond with all the disagreements you like but you know of what I speak.

Have a care friend we are all flesh and blood and we all feel many kinds of hurt. To inflict that on a person for “no reason” other than “any reason" is to play a dangerous game with your own energies, and just because the slope is shallow does not mean the slope is not there.

It costs more to frown than to smile, the same rule applies in areas you would never imagine.

Kind regards.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
[snipped]
Of course WE are just the peons who pay the salaries of the people who are HIDING the good stuff from us.

This is such a tired ol' argument with no basis in fact.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67

Originally posted by internazionale
i think you should use a gimp in a photo at least we would know what that was...stop wasting your and everybodys bandwidth with this trash please..do something constructive or not at all dude...think off the time your losing out on earth looking for pigs in space.. _javascript:icon('
')

I found the images to be interesting and thought provoking. I could not make out what they were but at least the OP went out and took the time to actually do something that was nonetheless very interesting even if inconclusive.

On the other hand your post is not in the least thought provoking or indicative of a person I would like to have a discussion with because there was little constrictive criticism there just pointless anger.

What you're reacting to could be anger but I see it as frustration on the part of internazionale for the OP is not gaining any ground by imitating what countless others have already achieved. internazionale is right, we don't need any more just to show computer skills. The OP is fishing and he's not using any bait.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I dont think you've enhanced it at all.....I believe you have made it less discernible. Maybe you didnt mean to do this, or maybe you want to believe so much that you were looking to hard for things not there.

Sorry, but this isnt very convincing

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Are not the objects a blur in the first place.
This is a case of NASA shutting up because the elite
have banned the either with energies that can distort
the Moon pictures.
They can't say either so NASA says nothing and we
say objects.
I do not think there are objects on the Moon.

top topics

join