It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am A Sheep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I am a sheep.

Baaaa.

Everything you're taught in school is true. It's crazy to think the textbooks would lie! The Pilgrims ate turkey with the Indians on the third Thursday of November 1621 and were merry. Columbus was the first European to discover the United States.

Our government loves us. We are totally free. Governments and businesses are full of saints and heroes who do their best to look after the people.

Aliens don't exist. Well, bacteria might, but I'm quite confident that human beings are the most intelligent creatures in the Universe. My religion says so, and science hasn't found anything smarter than us yet.

9/11 was done by evil terrorists with box cutters who hate our freedom. The CIA were as shocked as we were when those Arabs flew the planes into the buildings!

John F. Kennedy was killed by a nut, it's that simple.

Obama is gonna save the day and end all prejudice!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Can you post this in Frankidealist35's thread?

What exactly constitutes trolling on ATS?

You've just summed up the definition of a troll on ATS perfectly, I'm sure he'll be pleased.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

wow
any point to this thread other than bashing people who disagree with you?

(and use the ever annoying "sheep")

ps i was also greatly disappointed that this thread was not made by a user who actually thought they were a farm animal. it wouldve permanently and preemptively cured any blues i would ever have had.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Ok Flossy... glad to see you are taking your medication!

Too many sheep around and too few people have really begun to leave the herd, although I think there is a perceptible shift and public frustration and anger is increasing rapidly, aimed squarely at the greedy bankers and their bought political enablers.

Fear not o' wooly grass muncher, you will break free of the fold again soon enough, or become a mutton pie!

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Britguy]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Sarcasm at its finest.

Everything is Fine(tm).

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Bashing sheep on ATS is actually sheep like behavior.

So I can agree with your statement when you say: "I am a Sheep".

I am a sheep too.

I dyed my wool pink and tangerine. I also had it straightened. I was really jealous of the black sheep, because they used to stand out from all the other sheep, but now I do too.

The black sheep have become really upset now, so we call them Emo sheep now.
I would also like to distance myself from all the "special" indigo sheep, or starsheeps as they like to be known. Just because I have a special colour does not imply I am Indigo.

Many Sheep have been abducted and go around bleeting about it afterwards. This has really, really set them apart from the others.

Some of us think there is a secret sheep organization called the illumiBAAty. They have a secret baa and they try and control what the flock does.

Someone crashed a crop duster into the twin barn. Most of us think it was a rival farmer, but there are a few that think our own farmer did it so he could build a tighter fence and send more of us to the slaughterhouse. They are not popular and this has set them apart from the rest of the sheep. I used to laugh at them until one of them asked me to explain why Shed 7 collapsed too. I told him "how do you expect to get your answer from me, a sheep, go ask the farmer!".

We were all really glad when a black sheep was elected as Sheepident. The Long line of White sheep Sheepidents have done nothing about our young being slaughtered and shipped overseas. I hope the new guy is good. Those that support the new guy are now seen as dumb hopeful sheep.

We have had a massive crisis in wool. The wool stores have been swapping and trading wool all over the place without thinking about it. People have been borrowing wool and selling it without even having any sheep. The Farmer has promised wool to all the big wig makers. A lot of sheep are really upset about this as it is going to cost them the wool of their backs and many have already lost a lot of the wool they have been growing. Some sheep have started having Tea at the trough to complain about this. Others are living in tents after being kicked out of the sheds for not being able to provide enough wool that the Farmer has promised to the Big Wig makers.

Some sheep noticed that every so often many farmers get together and talk about farming. So some of these sheep try and crash through the gates around the farmers house to let all the farmers know that some of us are not happy with how things are going. They usually set the sheep dogs out to control the sheep though, and sometimes sheep get hurt. I really admire some of those sheep.

So you can see there are all sorts of sheep.

post by atlasastro

[edit on 15/11/09 by atlasastro]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Whoa Ha ha ha ( in the typical overlord sinister laugh)
So you have had your mandatory H1N1 Flu Vaccine yeah complete with nanobot disruptor vaccine technology yeah?
Hmmm we wont here your sycophant ravings to much ;onger then my fun little replicant, Ha ha ha( in the typical overlord sinister laugh)

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Absolute class mate! I'm still laughing as I type this.

Baaa...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
i happen to also feel those beliefs generally show up in people i consider to be sheep. the word might be overdone but i cant think of a better example for people that blindly chose to accept everything there government, cnn or fox tells them. star and flag only because i agree with you, haha.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'm not trolling, I'm just trying to make a point at how believing the mainstream opinions is often nuttier than the "nutty" alternative opinions.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Welcome to Planet Earth.

We're all nuts here.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29fc42286cf4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I disagree. The OP makes a very valid point that would Not fit in the " What constituted trolling " thread.

( BTW, I'm not bashing you but I notice in a lot of your threads you like to tell people a lot why they should have posted in an existing thread - I disagree with that because - I wouldn't have searched for those threads and am glad I found the latest version that you claim has no right to exist - plus even though those thread have similar topics there are differences in trains of thought.. they are not exact threads. I wonder why you have this compulsion)

Which brings me back to This thread. The OP is saying how silly all those things that we are taught in school are about this country.. all the propaganda the U.S. government expect us to believe. He is 100% correct. When you really think about it, all those things together do sound so silly - who could ever believe all of that. I bet you can't find one patriotic cia, fbi, secret service, nsa toe licker who believes all of that even if his mama did raise him in American flag diapers. Thus the OP is posting about a valid conspiracy theory that deserves it's own thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

The OP may have a point.

But the way they went about it was to incite obtuse reactions, which they got.

Hence the troll label.

As for me telling people where to post, it was to 1 member....who likes to make several new threads every other day but barely bothers to go back to their older threads, they just make new ones...and as I pointed out in the thread, they already have one going that is of a similar vein

....Hmm I'm wondering why am I even explaining this to you?

Go post in another thread!

[edit on 15/11/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Here, I figured this would help out.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

My apologies.. I guess I just saw you do it twice in a row and jumped the gun a little. You are not a serial troll catcher.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Confessions of an x-sheep

once upon a time .....
I was watching up too..18 to 28 news programs a day ..
and yes I would drop everything in order to....get my next.. Breaking News update

I used to believing everything they said ....
I would lap it all up ...there was no grass greener then what I eat barf:

I am now attending "Sheep anonymous" and It has worked for me..
I have now! ...been an x-sheep for 12 years

and I also follow the .....xsheeples .....12 step programing .....

Let me just say ...It has not been easy being an x-sheep

one day at a time ...

"Believe Nothing "

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
or perhaps the sheepish behavior is to follow every quack theory that pops up?

hmmm

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
or perhaps the sheepish behavior is to follow every quack theory that pops up?

hmmm

-Kyo

looking at what i posted, how are any of the opposing viewpoints "quack theories"?

new topics

top topics

join