It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Inside UFOs

Hello

We have all these UFO accounts and sightings, abduction cases and all, but..we never hear about how the UFO looks like INSIDE, how it operates, how it is navigated, except some fuzzy talks about corridors, tables, bright lights, screens and some strange equipment...

here are some possible looks:

Military UFO accounts

For the next two hours, the lights intermittently appeared, then rapidly disappeared, most notably when a car was approaching from the opposite direction or when they were passing through a small town. By this point, Delicado and the driver were becoming increasingly unnerved and somewhat frightened. Finally, much to her surprise, Delicado heard herself yelling to the driver to pull the car over. When the driver refused, Delicado vehemently insisted and reached for the steering wheel. As she did so, she noted that the driver had fallen into a trance-like state. Suddenly, the car was engulfed in a bright white light. Turning to the back seat, Delicado noted that the three passengers in the back were all lying still as if in a drug-induced state. Delicado was the only one who remained conscious. As if she had no control over what she was doing, Delicado stepped out of the car and stood motionless by the side of the road as six tall blond aliens approached her. Two of the aliens took Delicado by the hand and led her into their craft, where she spent the next few hours. The messages the aliens passed on to her are remarkably similar to Hopi prophecies. They spoke in a language, using telepathy, that Delicado only came to realize nearly two decades later was like that of the Hopi. Her recently released book Blue Star: Fulfilling Prophecy details this first experience and subsequent contact with the aliens as well as the messages they passed on to her. In addition to her book, Delicado has also released the images of the interior of the craft that she had sketched two years after her experience.

A really good UFO study - PDF

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

www.flickr.com...@N06/2320613848/

Also talked here

Bob Lazar worked on one UFO

Gravity Drive

Vril 7

Andromeda NAZI UFO

Great NAZI UFO depictions

so, how does an UFO interior look like?

thanks

[edit on 15-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

[edit on 15-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I hope you receive more responses on the topic. I have no pictures to add but can only add an experience or two. It seems rather cliche but some of the UFOs Ive seen on the inside have been full of plants and some sort of clear ceilings that you can look out of. Maybe this changes based on travel or being stationary. I have also encountered that ships may appear smaller then they really are. Once inside the ship that may look like the size of a large auto you find yourself in a football field sized room. I have also been witness to a UFO landing around my location. While lets say watching a movie on tv, ill notice a change in my surroundings. Starting with a auditory humming to be followed by my body having a heightened energetic response. I soon notice that yes im in my own home but also inside a UFO. One reality slid over another as Im being studied or watched... what ever it is that is being done is non threatening to me.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OceanBeing

You seen ufo inside?? Is it possible that you might have some kind of dream that seams to you as reality?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
yep in many cases it apperas that the hull of the UFO is transparent

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

I think i found a material that you can injection mold into a
sport model spacecraft.
You can make the hull out of it.
You can make windows out of it.
It has bulletproof characteristics.
See here Wikipedia

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

If you remember from one of the Star Trek movies I think it's Scotty who talks about how the invention of 'transparant aluminum' revolutionized space travel. Talk about life imitating art.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

BTW, the Chinese are using this material on their top of the line
tanks as armor.
Processing Techniques

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
In the Project Camelot interview with Jim Sparks and Bill Holden, he Bill, gives a really good discription of the inside of a craft.

He also talks about a "logo" which is on the ceiling of the craft, I think it was a blue circle with three gold stars.

He also mentions that a lot of abductees have seen the same "logo".

It's also amazing how Bill Holden speaks about some of the "trips" and how much he enjoyed them.

This is one of the better Project Camelot interviews as Bill & Kerry are totally not in it.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There's some interesting testimony and drawings describing the 'inside a UFO' from the Allagash abductions in 1976:

The Allagash Waterway is a series of lakes and canals in the breathtaking mountains of Maine. This lovely area would be the site of one of the most discussed and best documented alien abduction cases on record.

www.ufoevidence.org...
ufos.about.com...
www.ufocasebook.com...

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
ok, the military UFO accounts... considering its a random site posted by some unknown hacker wannabe or something, the cover definitely speaks for the book.
the un explained mysteries innards of a dismantled OWV... I saw that somewhere in a movie.
www.flickr.com...@N06/2320613848 link is bad
Bob Lazar.. completely different story. lol
The gravity drive looks like schematics from the game Battletech
with the exception of the last two images which I believe I saw on UFO hunters or a bob lazar interview.
vril.. now you're getting better schematics from somewhere, but they still say little about the main point
(What parts are legible anyway)
the NAZI craft..... okaay
other than that. nice post.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Nice thread. This could make for a pretty neat discussion.
S&F

Although I think some of those photos presented as being possible "inside a UFO photos" are a little silly, this may still bring up some nice "accounts" members here have.

Should be an interesting thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Very neat topic but if UFO's really had windows like are shown in many of the pictures, what are they made of? It can't be glass.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Good thread! Hope there are a lot of answers.

I have experienced at least 4 abductions which I recall, I am sure there are more.

There are 3 which I recall being pulled up, immobilised in a beam of light into the disc shaped craft which fits the description of the US military report on the link you posted.

First I recall was around 8 years old, the grey type aliens were small, around 4 feet, their colour was a greyish 'eau de nil', slightly mottled, opaque though with a slight transparent quality, sort of like a jellyfish transparency, black eyes, absolutely the centre of communication, beyond telepathic.

The disc craft was an opaque, matt metal like substance, like unpolished aluminium or brushed steel.

Like the military report, everything inside was smooth, very smooth, no sharp edges.

I don't recall many details as yet, perhaps someday, though recall inside the craft as very bright though a muted true white light, like daylight bulb rather than yellow spectrum.

The colours of the inside of the disc craft were again a light muted 'eau de nil' and white, a material like a smooth matt plastic / ceramic / enamelled metal, and seamless though there were radial insets from the transparent top creating a framework effect, becoming narrow ledge, possibly seating at the base and smooth white floor.

The other disc craft abduction experiences I recall were the same type greys and craft.

The other abduction experiences I recall were like another poster said, very astutely, like reality layers where I was abducted at home, there were also the humming sounds before and then an extreme tiredness, almost like falling asleep though remaining conscious then time passed and only some recollection afterwards.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
With all respect to your person, that is probably something we do not need to be worry about. As a contactee, It is my duty to try to explain this whenever is needed. It is natural your curiosity, like they told to another contactee one time (not exactly words but something like this) "With all our advanced civilization we still don't understand how you change only watching our ships". Now, lets go deeper. They are mostly divided in two groups, in a very understandable way for us, one is close to God, and the other who think don't need God anymore. If happens to you to be inside a ship of the second group, you've been abducted and thats not good. Instead, the first group is not by force, and because of their spirituality the contact with them is focus in yourself, awaking your conscience. There is a video in youtube "The cosmic plan", by one of most famous contactee Sixto Paz Well. Please watch it, that's going to change the way you think about this seriously.
Any question i will be happy to answer if I can. There are millions like me, most of us prefer to keep it in secret for different reasons, others were waiting for the moment in time to reveal. We are living the book of revelations.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicnic100
Very neat topic but if UFO's really had windows like are shown in many of the pictures, what are they made of? It can't be glass.

From my understanding it is a highly advanced type of thermotropic liquid crystalline polymer. That has an added broad tensile range and also has a distinctive memory membrane which after being handled will return to its normal state. Heat and Ultraviolet light reflection are also its varied and many properties.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Cool Thread!

Im reading Communion. A True Story By Whitley Strieber...
And he describes the inside of the room in the UFO he is in as very dirty.

I thought i should share that.

I highly reccomend the book by the way.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Uni77]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
dont know if they have toilets kitchens sauna but maybe they land to pee,
one comment on the y-tube says he analysed the frames and it aint cgi in this clip saucer at end

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11/15/2009 by dashar]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I remember the white beam in one of my experience too, the difference in that case was that the extraterrestrial was tall (about 2.5 mts), as I understood, he came from other dimmension, other time. What he left on me change it all. Between my eyes (third eye) I feel like pressure, everytime I "sense", like a signal. I got pressure there. Also (and this one is painfull), when I feel evil in someone my chest feels it too. I don't read minds but I can sense if somebody lies. I believe all this gifts were given to be used soon when we pass to the 4th dimmension.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by Eurisko2012

If you remember from one of the Star Trek movies I think it's Scotty who talks about how the invention of 'transparant aluminum' revolutionized space travel. Talk about life imitating art.

I remember that Startrek movie where they go back in time to get a whale and scotty gives the guy the formula for transparent aluminum. Do many of you think that we are seeing the ramping up of new technologies and materials because we have gone as far as we can go for public consumption for technology. So we have to dip into the tech that has been only for the elite and powerful of the world. Also the Bob Lazaar description of the UFO makes more sense given the way the craft seems to operate. Instead of the UFO's having liquid metal rotating around the whole ship to make it light, maybe the 3 pillars have a bunch of said rings inside each and somehow they are able to magnify the effects to the point of warping space.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
good question. ive also wondered it would look like inside a ufo? i for some reason dont think they sit down though. this isnt based on any proof, just based on the thought that just because we use seats doesnt mean that alien civilizations do. jmo.
like all the bob lazar footage.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by middleclasssoldier]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join