It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens a real threat?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Hello

We often hear that Alien abduct people, cattle, perform different experiments, but...ARE THEY A GLOBAL THREAT? Are they in work with Illuminati, NWO or secret societies?

Famous Reagan speech:

we had to kill some of them...

www.illuminati-news.com...

As mentioned, they prefer we willingly acquiesce our collective freewill. Only recently have we become technologically and politically advanced enough to create and support the infrastructure of the New World Order through which we are intended to enslave ourselves. They make their victims dig their own graves. On a side note, this policy of brutal efficiency was demonstrated by the Nazis in their execution of captives. The rise and fall of Nazi Germany was orchestrated by the secret government as a test run for what is now becoming manifest, and much of Nazi ideology and methodology was a direct reflection of the hostile alien mindset. Ironically, the secret government itself is just a global version of the "sonderkommando," the elite squads of Jews the Nazis selected from among the concentration camp population to control and execute their own people. Despite promises of power and survival, the sonderkommando were quickly discarded once they finished serving their purpose, and the secret government faces a similar fate once the alien invasion is complete. Don't members of the secret government know they're being deceived? In a negative hierarchy, all subordinates are in some way duped by their superiors, as that is how superiority is maintained. It is the wishful nature of such individuals to think they share the top of the food chain. Other members are forced to uphold their allegiance due to blackmail, oath, or mind programming. While these factors keep the hierarchy together, they also serves as its undoing when the control system encounters unpredictable obstacles and becomes unstable. Pressured members will betray their superiors when given the chance, and ambitious members may take the opportunity to initiate a frenzied power grab that breaks loyalties and dissolves cohesion, thus weakening its structure to the point of implosion. This is more typical of human hierarchies than alien ones, as the latter are too refined to create such bumbling errors. Is this why the secret government will eventually be discarded? Yes. As long as the control system remains stable, the secret government maintains its cohesion and allegiance to the alien forces. Due to upcoming earth changes and other factors, the times ahead introduce elements of unpredictability that threaten to destabilize the control system; the hierarchy thrives on predictability because it is a pre-requisite for control. Because of human folly, alien forces see the secret government as unreliable during such times and unnecessary in the period that follows. They will be among the first to be eliminated, because they would otherwise be the first to resist the alien presence by using what technology they have been given, in an effort to perpetuate their own survival and maintain their power. The final phase of the alien agenda has no room for human elite, and any promises given them now about survival in a post-cataclysmic future are lies used to bargain their allegiance.

Alien abductions serve multiple purposes, and this is one of them. Presently, the hybrid breeding program is virtually finished. Hybrids look human, but lack our aforementioned qualities that make us liable to resist an overt alien presence. Some are already being silently integrated into the population. A few are being unwittingly born into human families, others will be introduced in mass numbers later this decade when they reach child-bearing age. Some hybrids among us are already being passed off as "Indigo Children," though not all Indigo Children are hybrids. The hybrids most successfully following their intended programming act like little psychopaths, have contempt for humans, and possess acute intellectual and psychic powers to support their ambitions. It is these qualities that make them fit for eventually ruling over humanity in obedience to their alien superior

Even with their human physiology, considering that the hybrid genetic profile is extremely resonant with the soul nature of their creators, it is very likely the latter intend to incarnate into these bodies themselves. Some hybrids may be born with alien souls, others may function as empty containers that work their way into strategic social positions and standby to receive the alien soul at a later time. It is also possible that hybrids have their own unique soul matrix, though the end result would be the same.

talk about subject here

real good information here

www.fortunecity.com...

false flag event

io9.com...

and, of course, my own favourite

Orson Wells terrified all of America in 1938 with his Halloween radio play of War Of The Worlds. Even though he was well known for his radio theatre, people thought it was real and it caused nation-wide panic

so boys & girls at ATS, is Alien question a real threat, or a significant chance for the world, or a giant opportunity for mankind?

thanks

[edit on 15-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Surely you could have added this to this thread?

What is The Real Alien Agenda?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
well, no...

Alien agenda could be ANYTHING..it does not mean that they are a THREAT...

for all we know, they could be tourists or bird watchers

[edit on 15-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I think that if Aliens were a threat we would have found out long ago.

They would probably like to help us but we are actually a threat to them.

We would imprison or kill them, because unfortunately we are not a very nice creation.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

That's not what I got from the thread.

You quoted this in that thread:

In a nutshell, what is the alien agenda? Mankind is being enslaved by non-human forces who are technologically, psychically, and dimensionally superior to us.

Is that not an alien threat?

[edit on 15/11/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Mankind is being enslaved by mankind.

Leave aliens out of it because we know nothing about aliens.

But we do know that mankind perpetrates this evil upon itself.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hmm well.. if you see a person who can do this would you think they are a threat?

www.youtube.com...

There is a real 25,000 dollar reward if you can prove this video is fake. That is how sure they are that it is not fake. the people shooting this saw it with thier own eyes. ( according to them) They know it is not fake.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Interesting the nonsense posts about the thread and its title.. maybe to draw attention away from the subject... which is are Aliens a threat?

Now..

I think WE are the biggest threat to ourselves.. the Aliens must have some agenda, since it is obvious to anyone who has ever started a fire that they are here and have been for probably thousands of years. We could be just a "zoo" or tourist destination for them. If they wanted our planet for themselves they would have simply exterminated us and taken it centuries ago. That the number of sightings has ballooned in recent years is disturbing...maybe more aliens are vacationing these days who knows, but anyone who is not in total denial must be feeling a little uneasy about what is going on.

The level of advancement of their technology and intelligence beyond ours is such that it seems to me they do not communicate with us simply because it would be like us attempting to have a conversation with a goat.
My concern is the possibility we are "messing up the cage" too much because unlike the other creatures on Earth we are making a royal mess.
I do not for a minute believe man has ANY effect on global weather, we are just nasty.

Maybe they are getting ready to clean out the cage?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I don't believe there's anything fake there, just artifacts from compression and low video quality, much like the supposed reptilian shapeshifting newsreaders we see uploaded to youtube all the time.

[edit on 15/11/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Though it may be fun to think someone could win the 25,000 I didn't honestly think there was anything real to that video.

Point is, the reptilian deception. If there are reptilian aliens among us disguising themselves I would consider that a threat by virtue of the dishonesty alone.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
No matter how peaceful ETs may be their presence here could turn our civilization on its head. So in that respect they are a threat to our governments who would prefer to remain in power. If ETs have a higher standard of living, and if they're traveling through space I have no doubts about that, then I suspect most people living here would like to emulate that way of life. That likely means radical changes in every aspect of our civilization.

Our governments may find themselves useless or in need of severe overhaul and they won't stand for that. The rich and powerful may find themselves lacking an economy that benefits them the most and they won't stand for that. The religious and in particular religious leaders may find themselves without something to worship (at least of their own design) and they won't stand for that. The sciences and its practitioners of our planet may find their years of study and opinions worthless and they won't stand for that.

There are many people who hold sway on how our planet is run that potentially stand to lose everything if ET presence was publicly acknowledged. ETs are a threat to our current way of life whether they are peaceful or not and that is why the subject remains a conspiracy.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Frith]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan

No. Humans are.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

No. Humans are.

Well, humans can't cause all the trouble in the world on their own. Them aliens are clearly in there somewhere...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

That is the question that needs to be answered before the yours can even be considered.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
---

Makes me think how many times the US Gov responded
"the UFO phenomena pose no threat to National Security", aha. I'm pretty-much convinced there are many EBE races below, on and above this ball.

Agendas may vary but none interacting with Earth to benefit the human race, unless it's what I would call a collateral effect, eg: the monitoring and possible intervention of a Human nuclear war.

Still others may be here mining minerals, such as Magnetite, Uranium, Magnesium sulphate and so on.. while may be here for our DNA, Blood, Sperm, Eggs and body parts. Some may be here to impregnate females with a hybrid sperm, removing the fetus before term.

I believe part of the trouble their not terribly aggressive (at the moment)is, many of the races cannot exist in our oxygen/nitrogen atmosphere while the same or other may not be able to cope with Earth's gravity.

Decoy

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Its really really complicated. Nwo is something that the renegades/zetans have been working for with the black ops. I call the program Vrill and Vrill related. It involves hybrids being created from abductions, and ever so much more, such as abducting starseeds and psi children and doing work with them in bases. Some of these bases are lunar. Including M'Kultra type mind control/psi training workshops, not to mention abuses of women and children by the scores. My friend who shares good contact, because they truly exist, and there is another side to this, also, like me is on this zetan Vrill program, and he has woken up to having sex with a sexually abused blond woman who says she has been doing this since childhood. Then he goes to sleep again. For the longest time he thought the Federation and Andromedans where free sexuality types. When they are absolutely not and will even test people for their neutrality because this is massive abuse of women and children. And its a very Vrill, bloodline thing!!!
:

The goal is nwo takeover and depopulation. I believe the bloodlines will consider that a mass human sacrifice to try and create or manifest very bad things for the mulitverse and who knows what plans they have for earth after that.

The Tall Whites seem to be one of their earlier hybrids, quite aggressive, seem to be like human looking nuki's in temperament. I didn't like the descriptions I had read about them, yet they seemed familiar. I wonder if they were a part of the adbuctions and training of the children. If that is the case, then I have a memory of a woman that is not evil feeling, but perhaps working with human children was good for them. The latest ones are different. I guess they know the others don't fit in.

And there is another group. I believe there are renegades here as well, not from the Federation, but from their own organization(s) and for some reason its Sirius that keeps coming to mind, though I'm sure this involves other systems. That puts Sirius in conflict with postives and negatives. This other group is also supportive of nwo, though I really don't believe they would ever give their dna to this cause. That protocol would not have been allowed by the Federations. It would have been open warfare.

This other group has been involved and some of the contact that people receive, including I believe some of the channeling some people do, is them, often pretending to be federation. This group did pretend to be federation initially with me, but seemed to have put some device, similar to implants on me, and then the leader of them threatened my family (ie. a cosmic family) don't know. He asked me if I remembered now, and my son. And I'm on a big hunt for what this is about.

NWO must be stopped by all means. The Federation/Confederations and the andross are here, many are here in large numbers to assist anyone attempting to meditate and find their cosmic family, the ascension process, seeking answers, memories. We must wake up. Wide awake and aware people who sense they have been enslaved by goons here long enough, and know they are further endangered will have a lot more backbone. Free will must be establishes. I was told that the skies would be filled at some point with the postive crafts. However, I don't want this to occur after a greater number of humanity is reduced.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

On the other hand..

I myself welcome a One World Government.

Imagine.. a world devoid of waring governments.. a world without nationalism and the disgusting things done in the name of patriotism.. Think of all of the resources and time spent on defending ourselves from the next tribe over..

Yes, one world government sounds pretty sweet.

Sign me up.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

That is the question that needs to be answered before the yours can even be considered.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by HankMcCoy]

As real as you and myself are.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

As real as you and myself are.

See, that makes no sense. Right now, I could give you my address, you could come to see me, we could chat, I could punch you in the face, whatever.. we would be interacting.

There is -zero- empirical evidence that I could ever do that with an alien species.

In the light of mounting evidence to the contrary regarding visitors from outer space, or rather poor attempts at fabricating evidence, absence of actual evidence does become evidence of absence.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

I understand your frustration in the lack of evidence but in due time you too will be aware as every human will be aware of our position. That position is not what you read or hear as far as tranquility and non violence. On the contrary, its very violent and what ever has happened on our planet is happening throughout the cosmos with the same proportion to the cosmos.

We are not a special species of any sort, we do not possess some higher dimensional status among the stars. We are simply a form of energy which has manifested itself with dust which its origin is from the cosmos. If you attempt to ask me is there a God or Devil or are there Aliens, my answer is yes. They to represent a form of energy which it too manifests itself when ever and how ever it wants to. To consider the human species and humans asking questions which only time may possibly answer is purely nonsense. Please keep in mind, our species has only been around for 65,000 +- years, we are not that old in comparison to other species who we see regularly in outer space or have happened to be filmed.

In closing, my only suggestion is to cherish what time you have on this planet in this realm of reality for when its over, its surely is going to represent something which has no definition or can be explained through the use of ancient or current written or spoken language.

edit: (we)

[edit on 15-11-2009 by tristar]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join