It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beauty Industry - Starting on Men Now!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
Thank christ for that, there's hope for me yet then ?

I would say yes, but it depends on your appearance and personality in combination with what your "requirements" are.

You know, there are so many nice people in the world who never meet anyone because their physical appearance are not good enough, OR they dont want to settle for someone in their "league" and therefore prefers to be alone. To me, all that is fine because I dont think life is about living with someone else out of peer pressure, but only if it feels like the right thing to do for the individual.

Being single means you are free to do what you want at all times. Its pretty nice too.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I think we'd all be better off if we never mated. Human extinction doesn't have to come about through violent ends.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

And.... what about RICH?

Sorry, one-liner.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I'm curious,(serious and polite Mods note) why is it do you think really gorgeous women hang in with ugly looking blokes, I seem to see quite a few of them about.

money!!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Dear men, Now I am only one woman and perhaps not all woman share my opinion, but I want a man who is a MAN! I'm a sucker for the rugged look. I don't want a man who has softer skin than me, who gives more though on which shampoo to use and is cleaner than I am, or plucks his eyebrows. It detracts from my own femininity. With out getting to sexual her, and man with working man hands is well more, um ya know, feels better. BTW on another forum go to of all women we all finally admitted that the smell of a man working in yard a

Dear Woman, thanks for the advice, I just rolled around in my wheelbarrow, run the rake through my hair and beat my hands with a dirty shovel.

I'm just off to retrieve yesterdays clothes from the laundry basket and will be read in about 1 minute.

Where shall we go ? Burger van ?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Moocow,

Can I just say I love you?

In the nicest possible way of course - as a friend.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Its like how many people start going grey in there teens at school. But some of us never wanted and never will dye our hair, and maybe it makes us look older, so what.

Its that attitiude that you must dye your hair if its going grey otherwise you are old, lol. Alot of people are going grey in there twenties, lol.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Come as you are but a steak house would be preferable.

Originally posted by moocowman I'm curious,(serious and polite Mods note) why is it do you think really gorgeous women hang in with ugly looking blokes, I seem to see quite a few of them about.

Yup, money. I really hate those type of girls.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

If your wife one day was not attractive to you anymore, your love for her would also vanish.

I dunno
I once was with a stunning beauty who went through a period of looking like a real mutt unfortunately, but to be honest (well as honest as a moo can be) I didn't give a crap.

She had a smile that burnt into my being I was oblivious to things like a lard arse for example.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Moo,

I have given you 2 stars already because you make me laugh - not a lot of people do that. They usually make me feel depressed.

Also you are quite poetic.

Are you a writer?

Uh oh, off topic, sorry.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

Moocow,

Can I just say I love you?

In the nicest possible way of course - as a friend.

Hm, I've never understood that concept to be honest , but never mind any love is good love, no matter who strokes my dog his tail always wags the same.

Hope your not a bloke Spellbound otherwise people may talk lol

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
See what did I tell ya, it that manly smell.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

YES!

I am a man and I am desperately in love with you!

LOL!!! I am a woman and I am not desperately in love with you.

And about beauty products, because I feel bad that I am off-topic - do any men shave their legs? (apart from cyclists).

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Also you are quite poetic. Are you a writer?

Unfortunately my education didn't stretch much further than Janet and John, nevertheless It's cool that your amused which is such a relief from the oral flagellation that I normally receive on ATS .

I'm just tidying my hair as I type and having second thoughts about the Mancara, darn I sold out lol

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

You are a natural born writer.

Writers don't need education - except for at least being literate - I think you would be a genius comic writer. I don't mean comics, I mean amusing books lol.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
((Guards)).... Just have him washed and sent up to my bed chamber
...lol

Seriously ..

As a women I find that men can over do the after shave

And yes a little non perfumed moisturizing or lip balm is good for any ones skin

what I do find rather shocking is that men are shaving and waxing every hair off their body these days
In fact I find it kind of freaky ..as in why?...
why would you do such a thing to your self ...

There is something psychologically wrong ..
something that just does not feel right when sleeping with a men that has gone and waxed off all his pubic hair
I also asked my girlfriends what they thought and they also agreed that it felt like they where sleeping with a pubescent or some kind of Trans-male

Seems there is nothing more appealing or more attractive to a women
then a gently washed and oiled (organic man).....lol....

Just my 2 cents worth.....

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
The chemicals these women are putting on their skin daily is truly shocking.

My wife doesn't wear make up on a day to day basic for this reason although she might for a special occasion. She doesn't even use moisturiser but still manages to look younger than her similarly aged friends.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

no matter who strokes my dog his tail always wags the same.

Lol, I am going to use that more in conversation.

PS There is a huge thread about you as I am sure you are aware, Christian acts hater

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

And about beauty products, because I feel bad that I am off-topic - do any men shave their legs? (apart from cyclists).

Here's the thing I have done so lol under peer pressure I may add from my mates who cycle.

It was a terrible experience I started off with a bit of one leg then gradually increased hoping that the sun would darken the patches a bit at a time.

MEN HERE IS A WARNING

NEVER EVER USE IMAC NEAR THE GENITALIA TO PREPARE YOURSELF FOR VASECTOMY !!!

If you do you WILL observe these effects .

1) Nothing for about 10 minutes while you shower

2)Areas of your body that are normally outside try desperately to go inside.

3) An invisible plumber arrives and solders your genitals with his blowlamp.

4) The height of the basin in your bathroom can severely restrict your ability to get your genitals directly under the running water .

5) Young children will scream if you do.

6) wives will laugh while you scream.

7) No amount of cold water on this planet can extinguish an invisible plumbers blowlamp aimed at your genitals.

Men be very afraid of women s things !!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I'm just off to retrieve yesterdays clothes from the laundry basket and will be read in about 1 minute.

Yesterdays clothes are in the washing basket! Mine are on the floor, ready to be worn again today after a going over with the Right Guard!

You are obviously some sort of "New Man"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join