It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the anti cancer diet and probable cure for cancer and other illnesses: the EVIDENCE for you

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
reply to post by rapunzel222

5. Eat your soy

Uh, no thank you I'll pass on the ovarian and thyroid cancer thank you very much.

You forgot chia seeds.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by calstorm]

oh god. they've convinced you... they're convincing everyone that soy is bad.

why might that be? cuz its good for you.

it occupies the oestrogen receptors and acts like tamoxifen only safe.

chinese ate it for MILLENIA. they NEVER got cancer until they started to adopt a western diet.

USE YOUR FRIGGING COMMON SENSE PEOPLE> SOY IS A VEGETABLE IT WONT GIVE YOU CANCER.

THINK.

for goddsakes, instead of believing everything these bastards tell you.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

if i hear one more person bag soy i will flip.

im sorry, but you're all IDIOTS.

there's no other way to put it.

you are sheep, you're all gonna die.

i give up.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Originally posted by rapunzel222
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

i suppose you think i might be reading your posts.

i dont read em, just to let you know, so really, its a waste of time posting em, if you're talking to me.

congratulations.

you are now officially completely close-minded in my opinion.

how the HELL are people supposed to f-ing learn if you cover your ears and yell "LALALALALALALALALALALA" when people disagree with you?
i dont know anything on this topic. "Dev" seems to be making valid points. the fact that youre refusing to address him/her makes me more likely to side with them and think they are right.

the problem here i think is, "Dev" is saying things you disagree with and cant argue with, if you could refute the things he/she says, you would. you would be trying to show people your evidence is valid and not try to silence and completely blow off those with different opinions.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

who you side with is your business.

who i listen to is mine.

and i dont waste my time listening to people who are wrong. becuz what would be the point?

no i wouldn't bother. im not really here to enter into long drawn out arguments with people when i think they are wrong. so that you will be convinced i am right.

it isnt my job to convince you; i am not a nursemaid.

i am here posting info that you are free to look at and draw your own conclusions about.

if you choose to believe dev and not me, its your lookout.

im here to help;

but i cant convince everybody.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
I'll be Denying INGNORANCE.

-Dev

So you repeat "deny ignorance" like every other lemming at this site. You ever think about what it means? Ignorance is very simply not knowing. So you are denying not knowing. If you deny not knowing then you can never learn.

you are now officially completely close-minded in my opinion.

Like someone who denies not knowing.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by watcher73]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

well i dont disagree with you for removing my post, (well actually i do disagree with you - it appears im not allowed to retailiate at all, but people are allowed to swear at me, and say i am full of hate and have brain cancer and side with the other person who swore at me, and im the one who gets their post removed)
but what about removing the post of the person who called me an arsehole for no reason other than that i posted some scientific information backed up by lots of studies?

the monitoring on this site seems a little biased. i have to say that i think calling me an 'arsehole' is 'exceedingly displeasurable behaviour'.

would you mind explaining why you didnt remove their post?

the only reason i responded in that manner was because the poster said i was full of hate and made a pretty tasteless joke about me having brain cancer instead of breast cancer, which i think is an extremely rude and unfounded thing to say. were they disciplined? i've been attacked badly for posting this thread on your forum, by a lot of members who have been rude.

and you discipline me, but not hte person who swore at me. im disappointed iwht this site. i have only come on here to provide your membes with information, which i thought this forum was interested in; but no one seems to be very grateful for any of the info i provided.

maybe i will find a different forum.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If you notice any posts that violate T&C you are urged to click the "alert" button and provide a brief description of the violation.

Contrary to popular belief, ATS Staff is busy and moderating this site is a huge task given the sheer size.

-Dev

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

are you a moderator?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Come on now.....of course I'm not.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Dev

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Soy is great if your a guy and don't mind being made into a half a man as your method of life extension... i'm a longevity freak but wont use the stuff because my LIFE I LIVE matters to me...

And please...

Edit your post so as not to stretch out the whole page.... it's really annoying.

Perhaps that is what marking your territory is reduced to after eating allot of Soy? Allot of aaaaaaaaa's in a thread line?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
wow people ARE pissed at you for posting this! how amazing!

Is it really that hard to believe that diet affects health? I thought this was common knowledge!?!

Perhaps it is the notion that eating pour rich and corpulent western diet is bad that upsets people?

I eat a mostly western diet and I KNOW it can't be good for me, but it does not make me mad to hear it.

Eh, to each there own. Thanks for the links and asserting an alternate point of view.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

Remember our discussion regarding research? It's the field of nutrition science that is affected as much or more than any other field by bogus studies and poor interpretations. Epidemiology runs deep in this field.....but it doesn't pin point causality.

Of course diet affects health.

Claude Bernard:

Indeed, proof that a given condition always precedes or accompanies a phenomenon does not warrant concluding with certainty that a given condition is the immediate cause of that phenomenon. It must still be established that when this condition is removed, the phenomen will no longer appear….

-Dev

[edit on 13-12-2009 by DevolutionEvolvd]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hi rapunzel222,
I have no idea why all this hate is being directed at you, and why people are finding it so hard to believe that diet is a contributing factor of cancer. There is so much information out there it boggles the mind that people don't believe it.

I'm gathering some information my self to post on my blog, some info you have provided is very helpful, i will send you my info (or post here) once i have compiled it all.
Keep up the good work

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wycky

no one is denying that diet and disease are correlated, i am just denying her "proof". meat doesn't lead to cancer.

here hippies and vegans follow my logic.

we have canine teeth correct? that means God or Evolution (pick your poison) wants us to eat meat.

people who ate alot of meat would have died in larger numbers then vegans and slowly meat eater would have all disappeared.

or the god theory, he gave us them so we can eat meat.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla

we have canine teeth correct? that means God or Evolution (pick your poison) wants us to eat meat.

We have a total of 4 so called canine teeth that are hardly comparable to carnivore canines. The canines we have are for ripping into flesh, fruit flesh

Primates which are primarily frugivore except the occasional insect have larger canines then us.

Take a look at gorillas who primarily eat vegetation,

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
For those skeptics out there that say Diet has nothing to do with cancer, you are dead wrong. Actually do some frigen research before you accept what doctors say as factual. Even doctors can be wrong, they are scientists and science isn't exact.

Doctors may not know, but they are manipulated by the Free masons, you can look at schools and see the symbols, i've seen the symbol on highschools and even colleges.

Tobacco industries have hit past a billion dollars. Now if a pack of smokes costs like 6$ including the tax. Hospitals charge absurd amounts for chemo therapy or radiation therapy and i can assure you it costs more then 6$. So if tobacco causes cancer, and tobacco is a billion dollar industry, how much money are hospitals making?

Human-beings are manipulated end of story, what we see, smell , hear, eat, do daily, and subconciously, all affect us.

CMON PPL THINK!!

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Quickfix]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
Actually do some frigen research before you accept what doctors say as factual.

Doctors are in the business of keeping you sick. Be weary of what any of them say, they make money off you being ill. That should tell you something right there.

Also as you mention these schools that teach them what is and what isn't are largely funded and owned by free mason devil worship organizations

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rawhemp

Yup, thats why i don't see the doctors to often. I have no need, I know exactly what to do when i come accross a major disease or illness.

Increase your vitamin C intake and change your diet. Its simple and i know people that have done this and have completely cured themselves of cancer and diabetes. It also has to do with your thinking, you have to be positive and know your guna beat it.

Be safe and think for yourselves!!

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Quickfix]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla

no one is denying that diet and disease are correlated, i am just denying her "proof". meat doesn't lead to cancer.

Meat is diet and cancer is disease in case you missed contradicting yourself.

here hippies and vegans follow my logic.

Our teeth more resemble those of a cow than any carnivore. A simple google search of skull pictures should clear up your confusion.

people who ate alot of meat would have died in larger numbers then vegans and slowly meat eater would have all disappeared.

Are you serious? You have to assume that no new meat eaters are ever created and that most of them are overtaken by disease before reproduction. Besides the fact that your so called logic is just silly.

or the god theory, he gave us them so we can eat meat.

in Genesis "god" only mentions plant materials as food.

1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

In fact he is pretty specific.

It also backs up what another poster said about theyre used for the meat of fruit.

All your logic has proven here is that your logic isnt.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

I must have missed the part where The Bible was considered a peer reviewed publication.

Originally posted by rapunzel222

USE YOUR FRIGGING COMMON SENSE PEOPLE> SOY IS A VEGETABLE IT WONT GIVE YOU CANCER.

There have been negative AND positive associations with meat consumption and cancer, which suggests that meat is NOT causing it. And, actually, vegetable oil consumption has demonstrated an associative risk for cancer.

You should really learn to understand study designs and the difference between correlations and causations.

-Dev

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join