posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:52 AM
I'm sorry to disagree with the original poster but it has always been my theory that all modern "Diseases" are the result of either a toxic level
of something or a deficiency of something in our diet.
I ran across a posting on some web site (probably this one) that indicated that all forms of cancer are merely a manifestation of a vitamin B-17
deficiency in our diet and it made perfect sense to me. The modern diet in most of the civilized world includes almost 0 vitamin B-17 and in fact we
are told that many of the things that contain the vitamin are poisonous so that we won't eat them.
In 1902, Professor John Beard first noted that there was almost no difference between highly malignant cancer, and certain pre-embryonic cells known
as Trophoblast. Stating further, “they're one and the same”.
So because cancer and trophblastic cells are one in the same, the body does not recognize them as an external threat. In fact quite the opposite,
trophoblastic cells come with a protective protein barrier. This barrier carries a negative charge, as do white blood cells. Most people are aware
that, similar magnetic forces repel each other. Thus, when white cells come in contact with Trophoblastic Cells, they are repelled away.
Trophoblast cells also act identically to cancer, spreading and multiplying rapidly. It eats into the Uterus wall to create a place for the embryo to
attach itself, so that it can be protected and nurtured. This continues till the 8th week of fetal growth. Until more recent times, scientists were
baffled by the sudden and immediate destruction of all Trophoblastic Cells around the 8th week of development. The reason for it though, is that this
is when the Pancreas is developed and begins to release Trypsin.
Trypsin allows the body to breakdown the protective, protein barrier around the Trophoblast cell and allows white blood cells to eliminate it. This is
the bodies first line of defense versus Cancer. White blood cells carry a negative charge, as does the protein barrier, which is why white cells are
unable to destroy the trophoblast cells without Trypsin. Thus, upon the pancreases inception and immediate release of trypsin at 8 weeks, all
trophoblastic cells are eliminated from the fetus.
Absent Trypsin (from the liver), or Vitamin B17 (from diet), the human body is unable to destroy this protective barrier so that white cells can
defeat the cell.
Trophoblastic cells are created when a type of Diploid Cell nicknamed “Total Life Cells(TLC's)”, come in contact with estrogen. If this occurs
during reproduction, then these are life giving and essential cells. But if these cells come in contact with estrogen in the natural healing process
of the body, they become cancer.
Approximately 20% of the Total Life Cells, are present across the body. The other 80% reside in the Ovaries and testes. When the body is attacked by
any means be it carcinogens, or environmental factors, it attempts to heal itself. The bodies sends estrogen to the site, and if the Total Life Cells
are present, they will morph into Trophoblastic cells, AKA, CANCER.
Yes there are literally hundreds of causes of Cancer. All of these causes determine when, and where the cancer will manifest. But, if your body has
it's full defenses available, as soon as a trophoblastic cell is created (anywhere, other than in the Uterus), it is destroyed. If the Trypsin in the
Pancreas fails to do its job, then the second line of defense the "Cure for cancer", kicks in, Vitamin B17.
When B17 encounters cancerous cells, the cells are abundant with the Unlocking Enzyme. The cyanide is released, attacking the cancer cells which have
ample Unlocking Enzyme present. The enzyme that turns B17 poisonous is only found in Cancer Cells, not healthy cells.
Throughout the rest of the healthy body, B17 encounters the Protecting Enzyme, which releases the sugar and converts the cyanide to Thiocyanate. So
Vitamin B17 is deadly to cancer, and inert to all healthy cells