It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians,.. Evolved Earth-Dinosaurs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hey dudes and dudettes,

I was reading some of the reptillian threads, and i got a theory.

If they really exist, could it not be possible they are as much earthling as we are?

I was thinking, what if they evolved on Earth into a spacefaring very intelligent species?
Maybe they found a planet that better suitted their needs?

Or what if they decided they wanted to create a new species (humans)? Or just wanted to see evolution at work from up close so they left to give another species (apes) a chance to evolve into what humans are nowadays?

And ofcourse theyve covered their tracks by shooting a meteor towards Earth or creating an icetime?

So, in short, could the reptillians that now control humanity be Dinosaurs from Earth whom evolved and left?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The fossil record has no record of this time you dreaming.
The dinosaurs where very specialized to deal with environment they evolved in.Those that adapted are still here today enjoying the view from your tree.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I've seen nothing to prove to me that dinos were incapable of having souls or the potential for emotive thought.

If you subscribe to the theory of reincarnation or a Divine Creator that continues to watch over every element of his Creation, guiding them through evolutionary processes in however He happens to go about such a process...your theory is entirely feasible.

I've suspected something sort of akin to this - which would explain why some of the Modern Reptilian Families have a hold on oil reserves and gasoline companies - after all, it could be considered a delayed "inheritance" of sorts.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
All very well and good and something that may be worth considering EXCEPT that more and more proof is surfacing that the dinosaurs are in fact descendants of birds rather than reptiles. So unless our reptilian friends have feathers on them instead of rough skin, then I don't see how this could be possible.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Thats right people.65 million years ago a giant asteroid destroyed the reptillians home world and they went underground for 65 million years to reapear to find there loverly planet taken over by another species called humans.I guess they would be a bit pissed off about that.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
Thats right people.65 million years ago a giant asteroid destroyed the reptillians home world and they went underground for 65 million years to reapear to find there loverly planet taken over by another species called humans.I guess they would be a bit pissed off about that.

Interesting theory!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
While I don't subscribe to the idea of reptilians, here is a possible theory that would explain their presence.

There is a very plausible theory that the earth is growing, and may in fact be hollow.

There is a great deal of evidence suggesting the earth is growing. By looking at dinosaur skeletons we can deduce that the gravity under which they lived was substantially less than what we have today. If it was not lower - than many of the dinosaurs that have wings could not have flown, because they were too massive. Not only that, but those huge ones would not have been able to stand up - the pressure to pump blood to their heads would have been so high it would have burst all their veins.

There are sources that you can research if you are interested in this topic - it is extremely intuitive - I cannot find anything that leads me to discount it.

As the earth grew, the evidence indicates that this disrupted the ability of dinosaurs to migrate - seas and oceans sprang up where previously the world had been all interconnected.

Therefore there was evolutionary pressure on dinosaurs, where those able to cross bodies of water and continue to migrate were more successful than those that weren't. This evolutionary pressure may have given rise to flight, and the transition of dinosaurs into birds. It would have also favoured amphibious creatures such as crocodiles and alligators - who apparently are fairly unchanged for millions of years.

Further to the growing earth theory, is the theory that the inside of the earth is hollow. Perhaps they were able to find there way inside the earth, where according to this theory a 'black hole' exists. Most people think of a black hole as just that, black, and a hole. There is evidence that in fact the sun itself is a black hole, as are all stars.

These objects - black holes - suck in vacuum (which according to the theory is a high pressure fluid, comprised of positrons and electrons) and impart spin energy to it - resolving it into higher order matter, particularly charged particles and basic elements like hydrogen. The magnetic field generated by the spinning of the vacuum drives the charged plasma out, and into a loop - or sphere - so the black hole inside is obscured by the luminous outer corona of the star. The dark sunspots that are occasionally visible, are in fact vortexes where vacuum is being drawn into the central spinning black hole. Which is an area of extremely low pressure in this fluid. Because the vacuum is composed of polar particles, they turn as they approach the low pressure area - spinning and creating an even lower pressure in the center.

A hurricane forms in precisely the same way - water molecules are polar particles and as they rush towards a low pressure system, they begin to turn due to the earths magnetic field. This formation process of a hurricane, is a perfect match for the creation of a black hole - and therefore a star.

If a small version of such an object existed inside the earth, then it would provide light and heat to sustain life inside the earth.

It would also generate extra material as the earth would capture all the ejected material. This material is what forms the crust of the earth.

The earth itself was likely formed from the cloud of debris that circled the mini star at the outset, and slowly solidified into a spherical crust. In the earliest ages of its formation, it would have appeared as one or more rings circling the mini star - much the same as rings appear around Saturn.

Dinosaurs that had migrated inside the earth, would have had millions of years of evolution, probably avoiding the ice ages and other climactic conditions on the surface. Its quite plausible that they evolved intelligence.

I think there is strong evidence that the earth is indeed hollow, and that perhaps a mini star exists inside, and therefore there is a possibility it is inhabited - possibly by the intelligent descendants of dinosaurs.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Amagnon]

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The hollow theory actually makes perfect sense when you consider that central to it is a small star, which would hold objects in orbit around itself. Under the heat and pressure, those bits of rock and minerals would melt and become an orbiting mass of molten rock that would form a shell around the small star, hiding the star completely and become a small planet.

Do insects crawling around the bark of a tree consider the tree to be alive? We have absolutely no data and no way of determining whether or not the sun or the earth itself has or is without consciousness. It's as much speculation to say that there's no consciousness as it is to say there isn't. We see planets and suns at different sizes, and assume that they're different, and never consider that they could merely be at different stages of development.

We assume evolution stops with us. We assume we're the most advanced life around. We may just be the insects crawling through the bark of this world, a living, growing world with consciousness.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by TheIrvy]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Sleestaks, my friend, Sleestaks.

Google them.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

There's also this Distant origin if you wanna see this idea.

It was a rather interesting take on the theory the op puts forth.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
it is funny how people agree and accept a theory that
explains people evolved from monkeys
but in the same time they are closed
to the possibility that other
species could have evolved too

yes, op, it is possible, of course

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro

yes, op, it is possible, of course

It's also possible that there are four mutated turtles living with a rat in New York. That doesn't mean they know ninjitsu.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yea I come to ATS to laugh.
Sure anything is possible but if you want to find out about theory you need "proof" an idea just won't cut it.
Do some research you will find the geological time line in the sediments of our planet can be red like a book.
All the layers are there and have been studied by generations.
There is no evidence or time that can account for any other advanced civilization.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

I wonder what ever became of Admiral Byrd's journals that supposedly spoke of the inner earth in great, first hand detail??
Im familiar with the story that the US government confiscated it. But I wonder what they did with it!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well I haven't subscribed to the theory of Reptilians very much, mostly for lack of research. The things I have read about were mostly in here on ATS and didn't provide much research for me to go on.

Again though, my fault for lack for research on my part.

In any case, this would be theory that would make most sense to me. I mean weren't the dinos extinct about 65 million years ago? That's a long time to evolve and become something more.

Although I would suspect that there would be more stories from ancient times about reptilian looking folk to back that up.

Good theory, it would warrant further research.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
My thoughts....

Fossil evidence proves primates have been in trees as far back as 45 million years. The likelihood of primates existing around the same time as the dinosaurs is very likely. I don't believe in evolution, there's enough evidence to suggest 'someone' had a hand in the creation of us humans. At the same time, if reptilian aliens do exist, I find it strange - yet fascinating - they share some characteristic as dinosaurs.

This sounds plausible...

Some advanced alien species used their DNA, coupled with dinosaur DNA to create the reptilian species. Asteroid hits Earth, reptilian species moved to another planet using help from their creators. Since the asteroid ushered in an age of mammals, these 'creators' decided to use their DNA ,again coupled with the smartest animal on the planet, the primate. to create humans. Due to the countless asteroids in our solar system occasionally hitting Earth (maybe that's what happened to Mars), maybe the alien species feel there's not enough time for a species to develop and master space travel. Thus they use Earth as an incubator to create new species that will populate other planets.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It is not just your idea. First time I heard of this in the Star trek Voyager episode: Distant Origin

edit on 20/02/2009 by Karmayogi11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

When I picture monitor lizardz and how they walk it makes me wonder what they would look like in the future. As far as the indigenous reptillians go T. mabey they did evolve from the Dinosaur age. Its not hard to visualize some being forced underground who evloved into manoid snake types or they could be as well creations from the Fallen 1 and were designed to harm mammals in general. I do hope that some reptillians are able to make it thru but for some reason I sense a strong power over them that more less enslaves them and they dont know how to think any other way they lost their will or weren given 1. S&F for making me think OP.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM

It would just be terrible to come up NOW when more are due UM JUST SAYEN that would be some bad timming.
2nd

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inquiring Mind
reply to post by TheIrvy

I wonder what ever became of Admiral Byrd's journals that supposedly spoke of the inner earth in great, first hand detail??
Im familiar with the story that the US government confiscated it. But I wonder what they did with it!

They went there and told them to hologram the hole so we wouldnt know. Just adding because his journal did seem valid.

edit on 9/21/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join