It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer in the family:what can we do!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The factual body of data to suggest chemotherapy,radiation and drugs cure cancer is proof that false hope is being sold in the form of billions of dollars. I am angry that a drug company and doctor can make an ass of my family member by taking advantage of fear.

All we can do is continue to be vigilant with non biased data in hopes of helping our family member. We might become outcast and deemed negative people. Please don't give up friends. Keep on pushing.

We know that the individual might become gradually worse and worse and rely on that morphine or synthetic heroin for that final moment. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. All we can do is keep bringing the evidence to the family member with hope they they will change lifestyle and medical protocol as soon as possible.

There is little clinical data to suggest that nutritional therapy or herbs can help but that should not discourage the individual. The proof is in the individual. If I gave myself the drugs of chemo without having cancer to prove that life is compromised from drugs I'd be deemed insane.

If I gave myself the herbs/nutritional/herbal care for the sake of curing cancer without telling anybody I'd likely be standing and talking like a healthy normal human being.

We'll never have proof that cancer drugs kill more people than cure. We'll also never have factual data that shows cancer treatment by other means is a success. The great hurdle we must jump is ignoring conventional wisdom and using unconventional forms of therapy on ourselves.

If the family member does not feel progressively better in a month from conventional treatment then it is time to move on. A six month life of suffering and fear is inhumane torture. In some cases the patient will die before that which is in itself a blessing. t

In my story I have a grandfather who did not do chemo or radiation. The doctors told him that they could remove part of the lung to rid the body of cancer. He lost his breathing capacity and six months later had rapidly spreading tumors.

Slash and burn...Slash and burn...What about mend and heal? Mend and heal? Nobody needs to be degraded for wanting to help a family member. Yet we become degraded when we don't want our family to become a victim of the drug industry propaganda.

If you read a particular study that says you might have a certain response rate that figure is likely inflated or does not include those who died during the clinical trial.

How can it be possible to tell somebody in a professional practice that a significant number of people lived when in fact those who died were not recorded?

Spiritual or other medicines can't be documented but the individuals living a normal life without suffering can be proof. We will not have millions of dollars to prove that we cured our family but we will have our family member in good spirits and health.

We do not need to be fearful or allow ridicule. It is best to keep spiritual healing practice private. Do not go back to the doctor when they have given up. Do not go back to the hospital to preserve your loved one's last breathe. It will not help to prolong suffering.

The issue of quality VS quanity is largely ignored. As of now I can not convince my grandfather to stop killing himself slowly and painfully but hopefully I can inspire some of you to keep an open mind and go forth wtih your loved one without fear.

They need moral and spiritual support just as much as physicaly help that you can provide. Nothing in the nature of humanity could be more disgusting than a profit motivated system based on manipulated data.

Science can't explain the universe in it's entirety nor can it explain those who have had tumors vanish. There are no miracles in science only unanswered questions. I hope those in a smiliar situation to minne will accept that a healed individual without explanation is much better than a formal apology or condolences at a funeral.
We have the right to be healers. It is our obligation.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
A new long term study revealed today shows supplementation of calcium+vitaminD cuts cancer by 76%.. that's a good start right there..

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I agree.
Its not in big pharma best interest to take care of yourself.
It is so bad we actually have to tell people that!
That should be common sense!

Dostors and hospitals dont want you totally healthy.
Only healthy enough to work and pay those premiums.
My thoughts are with your grandfather.

We have found Red Clover Blossoms work great for cancer!
FYI. Good luck and you are doing the right thing I think.
Doctors fix broken bones. Not cure the actual disease.
They only provide drugs and surgeries.
Those are your only choices because thats all doctors know.
Star and Flag!

[edit on 14-11-2009 by dodadoom]

[edit on 14-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have read that sugar actually feeds cancer cells so cutting out refined carbs and sugar is a good idea.

If I ever get cancer I am not sure at all that I would accept chemo as one of my treatments. It kills healthy cells along with the cancerous cells and weakens you even further.

There is nothing wrong with trying alternative healing practices when traditional medicine fails to give any hope.

Thankyou for your thoughtful post RightWingAvenger.

My dad died of lung cancer in 1998.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
rent and WATCH the movie documentary ~THE BEAUTIFUL TRUTH~

It is full of cancer CURE suggestions and its all about the way you eat.......

It follows a young mans journey into learning WHY the big pharma companies cover up the real cures for major ailments, focusing on cancer cures.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Read: The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Dr Joseph Murphy.
Check out Matrix Energetics Healing.
If it was me I would be taking MMS as well.
(Miracle Mineral Solution)
With the knowledge from the book and possibley some help from the MMS I destoryed several cavitys. No more dentist for me!!

[edit on 14-11-2009 by (C2C)]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
I have read that sugar actually feeds cancer cells so cutting out refined carbs and sugar is a good idea.

Yes i have heard that also. May i say i read about some truck driver in the US who runs around and when he hears of someone with cancer, he gives them his cure.

His cure is to get out a pan, heat it up. Pour some honey onto the pan and mix with bi-carbonate soda (that powdry stuff). HAve about 1 table spoon or 3 a day i think. for about 3 weeks.

Aparently what happens is the bi-carb soda and the honey glue together. Because the cancer cells absorb 20 times more sugar than ordinary cells, it absorbs the sugar aka the honey, and due to the bi-carb soda conjoined & the PH level of it.... Due to the rapid change in the PH level of the cancer cell it dies.

Also a good anti-cancer property is Selenium....But beware too much of course is bad for your body, but selenium is very anti-cancer and very high anti-oxident.

Anyway i like to subscribe to allt he cancer threads i find... so here is what i've got subscribed that had the word "cancer" in it:

Supplemental ascorbate in the supportive treatment of cancer:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ascorbic Acid Role in Containment of the World Avian Flu Pandemic

Possible Cancer CURE?! Welcome to a World Without Cancer:

Cancer Cured in Canada, But Big Pharma Says NO WAY!

Scientists discover first compound that specifically kills cancer stem cells

Alternative Cancer Treatment

The Beautiful Truth - the World's Simplest Cure for Cancer

Apparently cancer cure has been around for a while

Cancer Cause and Cure - Could it be this Simple?

Heres another good one i just found..

the anti cancer diet and probable cure for cancer and other illnesses: the EVIDENCE for you
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=7539409#pid7539409

[edit on 14-11-2009 by DaRAGE]

[edit on 15-11-2009 by DaRAGE]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
My mother did not eat meats or fried foods, she ate lots of fresh and steamed veggies, loved whole grain breads, oatmeal, all the healthy stuff. It was just what she craved and grew up eating. She smoked for more than 30 years and then quit. 11 years after she quit smoking she got lung cancer. She recieved both chemo and radiation therapy, her lungs responded and the cancer shrunk into a mere speck. During her therapy I had somewhere heard that if you juice carrots, apple and parsley together and drink the juice within 30 seconds of juicing that it is a cancer cure. I knew it wouldn't hurt to try it, and also was relying on the power of suggestion, that if my mother thought it would work, then maybe it WOULD work.

So I don't know if her miraculous reponses were to therapy or the juicing, but after 2 years of living cancer free, my younger sister wanted our mom to move in with her, and she did. No one did the juicing there, it was stopped. In 2 months time my mother now had a recurrance of the lung cancer, and now also brain cancer. 6 months and she died.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

There is only one thing that cancer cannot live without in the human body:
phenylalanine.

We eat it in foods that have low levels and do not even get marked that they have it in them, a lot of foods do show that it is in it. Gums and diet foods are full of it. phenylalanine. It seems like it would be soooo easy to just do away with it.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Its not uncommon for that kind of relapse to occur. My grandmother drank a tea tonic known as Essiac. She had a very positive response rate with her chemo and then she stopped taking it for fear of it conflicting with the "drugs"...

Years later she died a miserable death. I don't know if the tea did anything but the power of suggestion seemed to produce real measurable numbers. After stopping the tea her blood counts were radically reduced.

It is a shame that holistic approaches to common diseases are often turned into criminal cases or character defamation.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I was diagnosed with third stage Hodgkin's Disease 27 years ago. Untreated, Hodgkin's is 100% fatal. I underwent radiotherapy which put me into remission for five years. Upon the reoccurance of Hodgkin's I underwent chemotherapy. That was 22 years ago. I am, you may notice, still alive.

I used no other therapies while undergoing either radiation or chemotherapy. The only change in my lifestyle was to forego the use of alcohol during therapy. I knew other Hodgkin's patients who used alternative therapies (or none). They are dead.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
uhh hello, I tried to take a break cause I was crashing and messing up a lot, but I was reading a lot the last few days and maybe might help. Since I was a kid I would pick off onions and never eat them they made me sick. Until last summer I was having all emotional problems bought 2 2 liters of pepsi and 6 white castle. They have a ton of onions on each one. After I ate them I noticed breathing easier , being able to run better and just healthier. And I was smoking like a half pack a day for years and started about 10 or 12 years ago (I never meant to smoke this long) . I could take full breathes better run better and just felt healthier I have done this again when trying to quit to maybe clean out system. They have crave cases of 20 or 30 at white castle and maybe it might help, I dont know if they are natural or have anti-oxidents but its worth a try.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
If you're asking what you can do to help prevent cancer then I'll suggest two things:

-Maintain optimum vitamin D levels

and

-Restrict sugar and other easily digestible carbohydrates.

Hope that helps....

-Dev

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The other hodgkins patients were likely already too far damaged from the chemo. Hodgkins is one of the few types of cancer with documented benefits of conventional treatment.

It's not to say that it is an easy walk in the park but there is ample hard data to support that mainstream treatment does work in the case of hodgkins.

Still if it were me I'd rather try a protocol of something different for 3 months before jumping into any radical treatment.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RightWingAvenger

The other patients (AFAIK) did not undertake any conventional therapies. Several of my friends tried to convince me to do the same. I did my own research (not so easy in those days) and made my own choice. I do not regret it.

Yes, I guess you could say I was "lucky" to have Hodgkin's since it is one of the most treatable forms of cancer. I was cured. The chemo protocol I underwent was grueling but I recovered from it and the only lasting health problem I can identify has been an inability to get back up to my "fighting weight" of 175 pounds. Other forms of cancer are not so treatable but, from my own experience and from what I've seen with friends who have been afflicted with other forms of cancer, my advice is always to go first to the conventional therapies.

In the end, it's up to the individual to decide. I can only offer my experience and advice. But it is a life and death decision in which time is of the essence. I cannot understand not taking advantage of all available resources in an effort to stay alive. If not "forever", at least for a few more years.

[edit on 11/15/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
the anti cancer diet and probable cure for cancer and other illnesses: the EVIDENCE for you
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=7539409#pid7539409

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Are you seriously promoting that thread?

Try that one.

-Dev

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
i'm sorry if this has been posted already, but i don't have much time to read right now.

Vitb17
www.youtube.com...

something we are not supposed to talk about on ats?
www.youtube.com...

I think the most important thing for you to do now is stop eating meat or any other animal based product. It's been proven that we are designed as plant eating animals. Returning to your natural food sources will greatly improve your body's healing capability.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RightWingAvenger

Go check out Tullio Simoncini a medical Oncologist who has a complete set of protocols to reverse cancer at www.curenaturalicancro.com

He works on the principle that cancer is actually the body protecting itself from fungi, much as an abscess forms to contain bacteria, but the tumor forms in layers like an onion.

Cancer can be treated by alkalizing the body/tumor to create an environment in which fungi can not survive.

I have observed this method being used in several different cancers, each with positive results...
...one lymphoma case now in complete remission without traditional intervention other than diagnostics (bloods, imaging).

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
All cancer, regardless of it's form, in my opinion, exists for more than a few seconds because of a serious Vitamin B-17 deficiency. The modern diet in most industrialized countries is almost completely devoid of B-17. Prior to industrialization there was almost no cancer and in areas of the world where they still get enough in their diet, there is no cancer.

There are a multitude of things that will cause cancer cells to form and start multiplying, I'll give you that. However, regardless of what "Triggers" the process to start, the root "Cause" is there is not sufficient B-17 in the body to kill those cells once they appear.

Cancer cells are identical to pre-embryonic cells known as Trophoblast. They are one and the same. Because cancer and trophblastic cells are one in the same, the body does not recognize them as an external threat.
Trophoblastic cells come with a protective protein barrier that carries a negative charge, as do white blood cells so they repel each other.

The Pancreas produces Trypsin which allows the body to breakdown the protective, protein barrier around the Trophoblast cell and allows white blood cells to eliminate it and if there are more Trophoblast cells than there is Trypsin to counter, Vitamin B-17 has the same effect.

Yes there are literally hundreds of Triggers for Cancer. All of these Triggers determine when, and where the cancer will manifest. Trophoblastic cells are created when a type of Diploid Cell nicknamed “Total Life Cells(TLC's)”, come in contact with estrogen. Approximately 20% of the Total Life Cells, are present across the body. The other 80% reside in the Ovaries and testes. When the body is attacked by any means be it carcinogens, or environmental factors, it attempts to heal itself.
The bodies sends estrogen to the site, and if the Total Life Cells are present, they will morph into Trophoblastic cells, AKA, CANCER.

But, if your body has it's full defenses available(Trypsin from the pancreas and B-17 from diet), as soon as a trophoblastic cell is created (anywhere, other than in the Uterus), it is destroyed. If the Trypsin in the Pancreas fails to do its job, then the second line of defense the "Cure for cancer", kicks in, Vitamin B17.

B-17 is comprised of two sugar molecules, a cyanide molecule, and a Benzaldahyde molecule. How it is broken down depends on what enzymes it comes into contact with.

When B17 comes in contact with Beta-glucosidase(Unlocking Enzyme) found in cancer cells, the Cyanide and Benzalgahyde are released in their toxic form, breaking away from their two sugar molecules.

When B17 comes in contact with Rhodanese(Protecting Enzyme) found in healthy cells, it converts Cyanide to Thiocyanate which is harmless.

Thus Vitamin B17 is deadly to cancer, and inert to all healthy cells in the body.

There was almost no "cancer" prior to the late 1800's when people mostly grew there own food and food was not "Processed" for mass distribution because people got enough B-17 in their diet to destroy cancer cells as they formed, and they were much less likely to form because we didn't have nearly the "Triggers" in our environment.

The "so a child could understand it" version of the explanation is this:

Most people probably get and eliminate cancer in their body every day. The problem comes when more cancer cells form than the pancreas produces Trypsin to eliminate, and because the modern diet doesn't include enough B-17 to eliminate the excess, people get cancer and it continues to multiply. Eat whatever you like, just include enough Vitamin B-17 so that there is enough present in your body to kill whatever cancer cells form that are more than your body has Trypsin to eliminate.

A multi-billion dollar per year industry is built on the fact that people don't know this. Because pharma is responsible to their shareholders to make more money each year, they will continue selling treatments and supress the cure.

new topics

top topics

join