It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan Does not Exist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

It's God that causes all this hell. I'm not a religious man for that reason.

And If God was real he'd show himself now and then...but wait he does, according to Christians he performs miracles everyday, yet all the bad stuff must be Satan...yeah, it can't be the good guy, just like in our society, the good guy is our Gov't, and they'll never do anything bad to us.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

Satan is the spirit that infected man when he ate of the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden. The wise lizard (wizard) allowed man to open his eyes to his current "Eat/Sleep/Animal" paradigm thereby setting in motion mans ascent from nature.

You can't know where you are, until you know where you were. Man in essence stepped outside himself after ingesting the Fruit, collapsing his wave(animal paradigm) and splashing his first stone(particle) into the pond of man.

Every ripple thereafter carries the stain of the original sin. Satans influence is inescapable, you think therefore you are.. Prior to the forbidden fruit, we were a slave to our animal paradigm.. Unaware of our nudity, unaware of our role (as we had no role other than to fill the current ecological niche).

God said to man after he found him clothed in the garden "Adam did you eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil? You are banished, you will now work in the field and eat bread while the sweat from the field is still on your brow..

Satan is mans separation from primate, Satan is mans first tool, Satan is mans first clapped rhythm, Satan is mans exit from a nomadic hunter/gatherer to agricultural city states. Satan is the first cuneiform symbol, Satan is everywhere.. I THINK THEREFORE I AM..

We were once products of our environment, its blatantly obvious that our environment is now a product of us..

We have symbolically left Eden many times and the next exit will be when we produce the higgs boson (god particle).

All was set in motion from a kindly wise old lizard(wizard) and the fruit he shared with us.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

"It's God that causes all this hell. I'm not a religious man for that reason. "

Thats the way its supposed to seem. Its the lack of an internal god that causes all the strife..

The forbidden fruit allowed us to be an observer (as evidenced by our actions after-wards.. Clothing ourselves is indicative of being able to observe oneself).

In quantum mechanics the observer plays a pivotal role. It causes a wave collapse (as is evidenced from our exit from our animal paradigm) this we know from the famous "Double Slit Experiment".

After ingesting the fruit we never ate it again due to our exit from Eden and the dire consequences of the first bite. We have been unable to collapse our current waveform due to the lack of an observer and that's what is perpetuating this so called "hell".

If the end result of this hell is dominance over our environment (as opposed to being products of our environment) , then one can conclude that man, will annihilate himself in the process of dominating himself.

The only way back into Eden is through the same way we got out (we all know this from doing those mazes as kids). So we either get over the consequences of that first bite (and start eating that forbidden fruit) or we kill ourselves in an attempt to control ourselves.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Over the years, I have been exposed to religious conspiracies, government conspiracies and educational conspiracies all which in some way or another giver credit to Satan as the ultimate reason for mankinds own downfall and crimes against humanity.

Yet despite all the bickering, every one of Satans critics have failed to produce any evidence that Satan or Lucifer exists at all.

Satan is Semjaza!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Enoch 6:1-7a

1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto 2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not 4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations 5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves 6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn 7 and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it . . .

Note that it is the angels who lust after the women, so as to have children (keep reading)

1 Enoch 7

1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

lawless ones= Satan has been called and is called the LAWLESS ONE!!
Satan is Semjaza the leader of the Lawless ones, The fallen Angel= THE LAWLESS DEVIL HIMSELF SATAN.

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

Wow did you even look?
Go ask real hard for him and he will show himself as many ignorant ones have found out the hard way.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Sky watcher]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Actually I gave you a star.

You see, the attributes of Satan were accredited to historically, different kings for the most part. They embodied the attributes of political power.

en.wikipedia.org...

In the New Testament the Adversary has many names, but "Lucifer" is not among them. He is called "Satan" (Matt. 4:10; Mark 1:13, 4:15; Luke 10:18), "devil" (Matt. 4:1), "adversary" (1. Peter 5:8, ἀντίδικος; 1. Tim. 5:14, ἀντικείμενος), "enemy" (Matt. 13:39), "accuser" (Rev. 12:10), "old serpent" (Rev. 20:2), "great dragon" (Rev. 12:9), Beelzebub (Matt. 10:25, 12:24), and Belial (comp. Samael). In Luke 10:18, John 12:31, 2. Cor. 6:16, and Rev. 12:9 the fall of Satan is mentioned. The devil is regarded as the author of all evil (Luke 10:19; Acts 5:3; 2. Cor. 11:3; Ephes. 2:2), who beguiled Eve (2. Cor. 11:3; Rev. 12:9). Satan brought death itself into the world (Heb. 2:13), being ever the tempter (1. Cor. 7:5; 1. Thess. 3:5; 1. Peter 5:8), even as he tempted Jesus (Matt. 4). The Christian demonology and belief in the devil dominated subsequent periods.[6] However, though the New Testament includes the conception that Satan fell from heaven "as lightning" (Luke 10:18; Rev. 12:7-10), [7] it nowhere applies the name Lucifer to him.

But these political figures, portrayed to be as 'lucifer' or 'Satan' were nothing more than mortal men. Just as the mythical Gods were.

Nothing more than mortal men, with political power.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Thanks for the star but I made a mistake, My brain has been thinking to much lately lol.

It is Azazel who is Satan not Semjaza although just about as bad.

In 3 Enoch, Azazel is one of the three angels (Azza [Shemhazai] and Uzza [Ouza] are the other two) who opposed Enoch's high rank when he became the angel Metatron. Whilst they were fallen at this time they were still in Heaven, but Metatron held a dislike for them, and had them cast out. They were thenceforth known as the 'three who got the most blame' for their involvement in the fall of the angels marrying women. It should be remembered that Azazel and Shemhazai were said to be the leaders of the 200 fallen, and Uzza and Shemhazai were tutelary guardian angels of Egypt with both Shemhazai and Azazel and were responsible for teaching the secrets of heaven as well. The other angels dispersed to 'every corner of the Earth.'

Abraham says that the wicked will "putrefy in the belly of the crafty worm Azazel, and be burned by the fire of Azazel's tongue" (Abr. 31:5), and earlier says to Azazel himself, "May you be the firebrand of the furnace of the earth! Go, Azazel, into the untrodden parts of the earth. For your heritage is over those who are with you" (Abr. 14:5-6).

Here there is the idea that God's heritage (the created world) is largely under the dominion of evil — i.e., it is "shared with Azazel" (Abr. 20:5), again identifying him with Satan, who is also "the prince of this world" (John 12:31, niv).

Azazel's fate is foretold near the end of 1 Enoch 2:8, where God says, “On the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. […] The whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin."

en.wikipedia.org...

1 Enoch 9

Thou seest what Azazel hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which 7 men were striving to learn: And Semjaza, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the 9 women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins. And the women have 10 borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying and making their suit to the gates of heaven, and their lamentations have ascended: and cannot cease because of the lawless deeds which are 11 wrought on the earth. And Thou knowest all things before they come to pass, and Thou seest these things and Thou dost suffer them, and Thou dost not say to us what we are to do to them in regard to these.'

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

Humans througout history have assigned names to people but the Bible and Sumarian history prove that YES god exsist and YES so did the Fallen ones with the head of them being AZEZEL, SATAN IN Aramaic.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

" though the New Testament includes the conception that Satan fell from heaven "as lightning" (Luke 10:18; Rev. 12:7-10), [7] it nowhere applies the name Lucifer to him."

Satans fall from heaven is just a Venus anthropomorphism. Venus (also called Lucifer or light bearer) is the brightest light in the sky (aside from the sun and the moon). Ancients were perplexed at its brightness and its blatantly different movement than the other stars in the sky. Due to Venus being inside earths orbit (only dim mercury shares that role of the billions of lights in the heavens) around the sun its the only light that never reaches its full height in the sky (or heavens) it is constantly chained to a morning rise or evening set.
Its this odd movement in the sky (the brightest light behaving differently than all other lights in the heaven) caused the ancients to say that it had been cast from heaven..

Its orbit also makes a pentagram.. The list goes on..

Dont get caught up in the lies of the bible.. Use it as a lens to look THROUGH, not at.. The writers of the bible intentionally used art(symbolism) to hide the truth in lies .

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

It's God that causes all this hell. I'm not a religious man for that reason.

And If God was real he'd show himself now and then...but wait he does, according to Christians he performs miracles everyday, yet all the bad stuff must be Satan...yeah, it can't be the good guy, just like in our society, the good guy is our Gov't, and they'll never do anything bad to us.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

Think of it this way. God has made all of the universe, that probably has many earths in it. He made the Watchers IE: Angels to watch over us. The Watchers who were suppose to protect us actually corrupted us behind his back and it got out of control before God sent his Arch Angles to lock them up and then God tried to wipe out all evil with the flood.

The flood did not wipe all of it out so he will deal with us later and teach us now transformed Humans a lesson that will make us better Humans in the long run. Satan and his minions are not so easily dealt with.

Its like taking corruption out of the N.Y. police department. Remember the fallen angels are angels and each Gods unto themselves. I'm sure God must be delicate in deal with them sometimes as well.

Don't be so harsh on God because without him you would not be. Soon everyone will know the truth.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TessaWrecked

So your going to say that the first civilization on earth just made up the whole story? Sumerian text tells us the whole story and that they owe everything to the fallen angels, IE: Anunnaki gods are Elohim who are Fallen Angels.

The bible is the foundation but lots of ancient knowledge and scientific facts supports it to this day.

Venus lol. Thats just what Satan wants you to believe. I guess you think that regular Joe's built the pyramids that line up with Orion's belt perfectly as well? I guess all those stones that are in many ancient cities around the world that someone put there had bigger and better cranes that we do today? Because ours can not lift them.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Sky watcher]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

The builders or Freemasons, didn't lift stones.. They carried buckets of a limestone slurry and poured them into wooden moldings.. The limestone hardened and the moldings were taken off..Voila... You can now make any stone of any size and can conform your architecture to resonate with your current astrotheology (star worship).

The reason the shafts line up with Orion amongst other architectural/star resonances was to send the Pharaohs spirit to his homeworld..

The forbidden fruit from the lizard is just a metaphor for whatever alien spores (space spores) we consumed through mycological interbreeding with our local fungi. The knowledge (or reaction from consumption) contained within these spores deviated us from our primate forebears and through that nurturing(new insight) altered our nature (DNA). The snake is a symbol for the DNA strand and our new programming laid the tracks for our current civilization.

That programming had one goal. Make a singularity. The singularity is needed due to one of the rules of the Einstein-Rosen Bridge(Wormhole), you have to have someone on the other end of the wormhole construct the exit point. (Look up any theoretical means of tesseracting (folding space) they all require you to have been to your exit point first..)

The LHC (large hadron collider) will have performed its true mission(once they get it going) and the gateway will be opened to our satanic birthworld..

This is how it is.. It is reflected in the fiction we create its a story that resonates in cartoons, movies and countless other forms of art we create.

OUR FICTION CAN ONLY RESONATE OUR TRUTH.. NO THOUGHTS APPEAR FROM A VACUUM!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think that he does exist it makes sense to why the NWO has spand over 100's of years, only thing that makes sense, why would you have a NWO that won't be completed in one lifetime or maybe 2, 3 the most?

This has gone on long enough I think theres alot more too the world as we see it, I believe in god, in something, that helps me sometimes, othertimes no, but theres god and theres evil.

Saying he exists doesn't mean blaming him for everything, I believe the NWO is on million % and I believe there msut be some one someting behind it, the elite and rich and famous woship satan they are satanic do rituals etc, unless threw all this time all the rituals, black majics, satans are all set up to put us off track, wich is ONE world domination!

But that said, I believe there is some other forces behidn the NWO hense why its got so far and pulled wool over most the world eyes!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The fallen ones "Ben Elohim" or sons of god were angels that were to watch over mankind. It is written that when they saw the daughters of men and how beautiful they were that they lusted after them desiring to take for themselves wives from among them, that they may have relations with them as men do.

These were not Satan, but watchers who decided in a bold action in agreement to do such a thing. Their offspring became the Nephilim or Giants, who after having eaten all of the substance that man possessed turned to cannibalism by eating humans. The Earth was filled with violence through them.

While the watchers lusted to be like the men of Earth, Satan wanted to be like the Most High. he wanted to be God, so the two are not the same.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Fromabove]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Some pretty good points from both of you.

King Solomon was once attributed to The King of Israel as Jesus was and Marduck was the King of Babylon, to which Lucifer was also attributed to.

Now all creationism theories and DNA theories aside. We have two political powers no.

Historically, there is no evidence that suggests that these dieties, manipilating DNA or not were anything more than mortal men, fighting amongst each other for political power, no?

Fast forward to today. We have the swine flu. While I don't know everything there is to know about swine flu, I have been able to determine that the vaccine in part targets the DNA, so likewise the swine Flu itself is a maniplation of human genetics.

In the Old Testament Moses played a similar role as to whats going on today and so did Jesus for that matter. Moses had unleashed a plague to which only his chosen ones.

en.wikipedia.org...

Eventually Pharaoh let the Hebrews depart after Moses's God sent ten plagues upon the Egyptians. The third and fourth were the plague of gnats and flies. The fifth was the invasion of diseases on the Egyptians' cattle, oxen, goats, sheep, camels, and horses. The sixth was boils on the skins of Egyptians. Seventh, fiery hail and thunder struck Egypt. The eighth plague was locusts encompassing Egypt. The ninth plague was total darkness. The tenth plague culminated in the slaying of the Egyptian male first-borns, whereupon such terror seized the Egyptians that they ordered the Hebrews to leave in the Exodus. The events are commemorated as Passover, referring to how the plague "passed over" the houses of the Israelites while smiting the Egyptians.[41]

So I must digress. It is clear that the gain for both sides is political.

I can not put my faith in a god who went around ordering people to death.

Not saying that either side is right, but take a close look at their track records.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Explain this? Or even the facts behind it.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Very interesting. But can you point me in the way of the actual context of the texts?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
“The greatest trick Satan ever pulled on the world was to convince them that he never existed.”
A good quote, because its true.

Maybe god should try the same tactic then. You know, convince the world that he doesn't exist that way everyone would know that he does.

"The greatest trick that god pulled on the world is to convince them that he is the good one."

Now there is a good and true quote for you.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Excellent point.

While the watchers lusted to be like the men of Earth, Satan wanted to be like the Most High. he wanted to be God, so the two are not the same.

We have seen this in modern day.

www.biblegateway.com...

12"How you have (O)fallen from heaven,
O (P)star of the morning, son of the dawn!
You have been cut down to the earth,
You who have weakened the nations!
13"But you said in your heart,
'I will (Q)ascend to heaven;
I will (R)raise my throne above the stars of God,
And I will sit on the mount of assembly
In the recesses of the north.
14'I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
(S)I will make myself like the Most High.'
15"Nevertheless you (T)will be thrust down to Sheol,
To the recesses of the pit.

Here is a clear reference to the Temple Mount.

This is clearly where the two religions, Islam and Chrsitianity are in conflict.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
reply to post by pepsi78

Does the virus that is attacking the cell think that it is evil? or wrong? no.

It is just surviving. It is your mind that makes the distinction that the virus is bad.

Think about the earth as a whole. In my mind the biggest virus is man.

Would the earth be better or worse off with no humans present?

I stand by my words that right and wrong are a thought only.

Very good points and very concise. Starred.

From Russian: "The best thing about Nature -is the absence of man"

[edit on 15-11-2009 by tungus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join