It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists are poisoning our Drinking Water - Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Our drinking water (bottled water as well) contains pharmaceutical drugs. If it's in the water that means it's in our food supply as well.

I wonder how contaminated the entire food chain has become.

A vast array of pharmaceuticals including antibiotics, anti-convulsants, mood stabilizers and sex hormones have been found in the drinking water supplies of at least 41 million Americans, an Associated Press investigation shows.

www.metrowestdailynews.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The problem is what can the average person do with this info. We need to drink water.

All foods are probably full of them also now.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
lol... this one is actually believable. what better way to chill out the population than to dumb them down...

their plans perhaps, but of course, when you think you have the perfect plan to stablize humanity... you're destined for a backfire.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Where do you get "terrorism" out of this? Are you just calling the government or the facilities responsible "terrorists", or do you literally mean foreign or domestic terrorism like al-qaeda, muslims or 'other'?

This has been going on for generations, be it unintentional due to poor technology or otherwise, and it has afflicted Americans for just as long.

What I have a problem with is why there is never anyone held accountable and why I have to constantly listen to 'feel-good' government shills telling me, "It's not a big deal, shut up."

How is it that we have criminal charges for 'negligent homicide' which shares almost identical precedence and punishment (in most cases) to literal 'manslaughter' for all sorts of "accidents" and "misfortunes". However, when it comes to the government and the archaic (or intentional) way they handle our most precious necessities of life, water supplies, they always get off with a clean slate, as if it's just "A-Okay!"... ?

What is happening here? Our country has some of the poorest infrastructure in the world when compared to other 'civilizations', considering our "grand stature" in the modern world. We always hold ourselves to such high esteem, but we can't even treat our water correctly, or heaven forbid we institute some form of preventative medicine before the entire population has obesity and diabetes.

I live in Maine, within the past month or so we had one of our elementary schools shut down temporarily because there was an over-the-limit amount of lead and uranium in the drinking water. For phuck's sake?

So we can hold some grand national-media legal precedence on someone spilling coffee on themselves, and in turn, suing McDonalds for negligence, but when it comes to literally poisoning our water, our children's water, risking severe injury, disease and Death from the most harshest of chemicals known to man.. and nothing happens? When you make a fuss you're a piece of sh!t conspiracy theorist and you're just illustrating drama? In some cases, you're just 'un-American'.

People should be beaten half to death for this nonsense. The huge scale of negligence that has been going on with our water needs to come to an end. The FDA knows, all industries know, in-turn all of government knows. At this point it is just a cover-up and disgusting, nothing short of Treason and negligent homicide and putting the entire population of the United States at Risk.

So if that's what you meant by "terrorist", as in our own disgusting United States government, then I would most surely agree with you. If you literally meant "foreign terrorists", then shame on you.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by SyphonX]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Here's the major concern I have with the supplied information, from the AP 'investigation'.

They list metropolitan areas as the biggest concerns, due to over-population and larger water supplies. Then they go on to list the "cause" being that people flush drugs down the toilet or simply excrete from the bodies and the pharmaceuticals are simply not filtered.

However, they claim there are certain drugs found in one city, but not the other.

A sex hormone was detected in San Francisco's drinking water.

The drinking water for Washington, D.C., and surrounding areas tested positive for six pharmaceuticals.

Three medications, including an antibiotic, were found in drinking water supplied to Tucson, Ariz.

Do tell. How are sex hormones found in San Francisco but not in Washington, D.C.? Are they trying to tell me that San Francisco's population excretes and flushes metric-tons of hormones and that D.C. doesn't at all?

This smacks of deliberate introduction of foreign drugs in our water. If our water supply is so poor as to not properly filter pharmaceuticals because it is flushed down the toilet, then we would be finding a hell of a lot of 'other' things in our water. Someone is poisoning our water and doing regional field tests and comparing it with statistics of regions. Introduce hormones on a large-scale in S.F. and leave them out of D.C., and compare the results over the course of 10 years.. for example.

There should be arrests made.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
All I want to know is why would people do this to other people? I mean, seriously, do the elite get off on ruining the world for everybody else or something? I mean, they've already won. They have more money than they could ever spend, yet they just want to rape the population of every single thing, including the right to live.

What do they get out of this? It's as if we're all involved in some kind of sick bondage game in the basement of the Illuminati. Figuratively speaking, of course.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I shared that article with some very astute high school bio kids last spring and one noted that the drugs fit the issues of the cities...

and logically the waste water effluent is all moving down stream or out into the oceans so how does it get back up hill to the cities?

The article was linked to the Frontline documentary Poisioned Waters quite a shocking film. I was in Seattle and they were saying for months before that documentary came out 'just how clean the water there was.' Well the tap water there tastes like chemical crap compared to fresh spring water from the center of the country. And Seattle is acclaimed to being soooooo GREEN. Well their water was probably tested and tested positive for PCB's (as revealed by frontline to have contaminated that whole area) and other things. Those PCB's are causing all the cancer and MS out there that they are now blaming on Vitamin D and lack of Sun.

My dog was only two years old and she stopped going into heat while we were there for three years. As soon as we came back to clean water and clean air her heats returned but were messed up for months.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by DChenO]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

I remember finding a random article at the time that claimed the pharmaceutical companies had actually dumped case loads of Xpounds of drugs...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Terrorist are not responsible for this, we are. When you take medication, your body cannot fully eliminate it so you pee it. When your meds pass the expiration date, many people will throw them down the drain. Well you get the pciture, the more meds goes down the drain the more meds goes in your water.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

Yes, that's the current reasoning behind it.. However, how can you explain why massive amounts of sex hormones are found in San Francisco, but not in another major metropolitan area?

Replace the drug with anything and change the locale however you like, it does not matter. Fact is, if this was the only reason why drugs are showing up in our drinking water, then nearly All drugs should be found in the water. Sound reasoning, no? Unless the processes of filtration are so radically different from one city to the next, then there is no valid reason why one drug will be found at City A and not found in City B.

If it's just a matter of different statistics for one city taking different drugs, for whatever reason, then how can anyone explain why San Francisco is taking a boat load of sex hormones (enough to show up in excess in drinking water) than say New York City?

If that's the case, then people would seriously need to ask why San Francisco is taking so much sex hormones and why another place isn't. Or for that matter, an anti-epileptic drug, why would one region's population take a lot more than another city?

A lot of questions need to be asked, and a lot of officials need to be answering them and being held accountable.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore
Your correct I work with drinking water and wastewater

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Buy and install a reverse osmosis water filter (at least 5-stages). As a proud owner and installer of one, I can tell you this thing works really well. It even comes with a TDS meter to test the water purity. It advertises getting rid of man-made chemicals, and other junk from your drinking water (including mercury, pharmaceuticals and fluoride!). My city tap water has never tasted so pure.

Anyone educated enough and concerned enough about their water can take the power into their own hands and get a reverse osmosis water filter. One of the best purchases i have ever made. And my coffee has never tasted so great!

new topics

top topics

join