It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Mystery of God in a short fatal sample

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
To me, God is inner utter dislike along with cant do anything about it but take such an enternal dislike time out put afar off and apart from WANT (which is 1. certain, 2. joy, 3. reason actualize, 4. self, 5. diverse selves for joy-type experiences)

What do you think? Does that define God to the T? Or not? Why not?

If I want to be just like the silver surfer (sweet!!!), but cant, then I am no reason nor am certain. Certain is when you have sole essential ability to be how you want, when you want, etc.

Christians dont have WANT nor are for WANT. Think I'm lieing?

When anyone stops you from doing what you want, then you see what I mean in how they done themselves in the ancient behind scenes mystery of things before there was surface given for those things to even show up a description.

Christians, if you asked God if you could be like the silver surfer, and God said no, then it sucks not to be the one in charge of what actuality may or may not hold in store to come to for diverse selves which should be deemed under the "be fruitful and multiply" aspect.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

To me, God is inner utter dislike along with cant do anything about it but take such an enternal dislike time out put afar off and apart from WANT (which is 1. certain, 2. joy, 3. reason actualize, 4. self, 5. diverse selves for joy-type experiences)

First of all, God is not a quantifiable sum. God is in the individual as much as God is the greater, broader religious.

God has no wish for you to be unhappy. In fact, your success would be His success. If indeed God created you, it is to his greater glory if you can manage to live good and rewarding life. Basic logic.

God has no wish to see humanity self-destruct... but we are a child race. We are stubborn and no matter how many times we are told that fire burns, we will touch the hot item and then blame Him while crying our eyes out in pain.

God doesn't care about politics. In fact, He probably finds them beneath his time to even consider. Let's face it... since when has any single human been worth the worship that so many of them would be so happy to accept? Politics are an unholy arena filled with pointless sacrifice and looked upon by a stadium of fools.

God is not a fan of religion. Man is the creator organized faith and through it, led to countless centuries of suffering, wars and death.

God appreciates the individual and the group alike, so long as the latter does not seek to lead in His name. If and when God wants you to do something, you will do it without having to ask and then, without ever having to second guess why you did it.

Stop hating God. He just made you. Everything else since, has been your own doing.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
What will you do when you figure out that you are god, and that god is not just some separate being of yourself or some "sky fairy"?

At that point, who would you blame for your short comings and troubles?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
life after death is a big gamable. And you have not clue what God do, can you prove God' abilities???

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

Christians, if you asked God if you could be like the silver surfer, and God said no, then it sucks not to be the one in charge of what actuality may or may not hold in store to come to for diverse selves which should be deemed under the "be fruitful and multiply" aspect.

There's a reason why 5 year olds, can't lift things, drive cars, deliver a knockout punch, etc...

Just hoping to deliver an illustration, not an insult. But if you're looking for power, you got to prove yourself worthy of it. And there are things you have to do... As you can't achieve a healthy body by eating junk food and sitting on the sofa all the time!

Give a 5 year old a real gun and you'll see my point (That's just for illustration, don't do it for real!!!)

new topics

top topics

join