It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solid intelligent ANGRY speaker ! !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunker or Bust
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

If it was just some guy on the web I would agree but its far more than that. He may be jumping on the bandwagon but there is certainly a lot of smoke for there not to be a very large fire.

Are you of the opinion that if enough people have the same wrong idea, that eventually it will become the RIGHT idea?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

If it was just some guy on the web I would agree but its far more than that. He may be jumping on the bandwagon but there is certainly a lot of smoke for there not to be a very large fire.

Look him up on the web and take a good look around. Just because he is 'solid, angry and intelligent' doesn't mean he is not full of scata.

Personally...my doc said get the shot, and that was good enough for me. Like I said...we all come back in 6 months and the survivors can compare notes.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
woopsie I just cant get used to the delay with this site, double post srry

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Barkster]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Now, if obama was to name this guy as consumer protection czar, that would be a czar appointment I could go along with. I like this guy he needs to be in the limelight more.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I hope and pray your right, for me the whole time line is just suspect.

If a virus mutated and started taking people out and we had to wait months and months for a cure to be found and a further six/twelve months for enough supply then I might buy it. This is all a little bit constructed for my sense of logic, you can almost see the finger prints on it. Just so handy how everything seems to flow so easily, sorry but its man made nightmare. Either for profit or to kill us all, I won't be included in this either way.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
America needs this type of leadership. People who will not boot lick the big Pharma and all of the participants including Congress, FDA, CDC, WHO, the usual suspects.

132,000 LAW SUITS...
Says a mouthfull.
Cost of Doing Business.
VIOX......
FDA - DR. Graham is intimidated threatened...silenced
the product is approved, and kills 43,000 people, injured 125,000 .
After the settlements...(4.85 Billion)
and got a raise..Stocks up...
Criminals.....

PLus the lawsuits above were only 1/3 of all the suits. The ones settled out of court are not mentioned. Probably a non-disclosure agreement.

Now the Markups on drugs. 134,493% markup...nice. Could you imagine
Prozac 20 mg. 11 cents cost.
224,973% markup
Zanex 1mg cost 2 cents
569,958% markup

Criminals commiting massive crimes against humanity...
Very very disturbing.

S & F. This is great fact to undermine big pharma's fiction

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I hope and pray your right, for me the whole time line is just suspect.

If a virus mutated and started taking people out and we had to wait months and months for a cure to be found and a further six/twelve months for enough supply then I might buy it. This is all a little bit constructed for my sense of logic, you can almost see the finger prints on it. Just so handy how everything seems to flow so easily, sorry but its man made nightmare. Either for profit or to kill us all, I won't be included in this either way.

You act like this is something they had to figure out from scratch.. Flu Shots happen -every year-. They usually pick 3 or 4 different strains, make vaccine from them, and have enough for the holiday season. This year, they had one that they HAD to have, it also just happens to be a strain they don't generally vaccinate for, as it hasnt been a threat for a few decades.

So they develop the vaccine, along with a new delivery method, and all of a sudden everyone is thinking its something brand new!

Really nothing new to see here just rehash.. for the first bout just visit the 70's.. although, I get where you are coming from..

In the 1970's outbreak, both the vaccine and the h1n1 itself killed close to 3/4 of the population of the United States... oh wait.. that didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

A bit rude

I am open minded, lets try and have a discussion rather than getting personal with each other.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
yeah Hank...I would love to know your background. You sound so confident.

Maybe you are an MD? Or a pathologist. Or maybe a toxicologist like myself.

When you have answer as to why the vaccine is being pushed so vigorously onto the general public at a cost, then I will listen.

Vaccine season is just like Christmas for the retailer. They look forward to it every year. If you believe our government has our best interest in mind, perhaps they would have subsidized the vaccine this time around and offered free flu shot, especially so if it would lead to a pandemic. In fact they have subsidized it, but you or I will not benefit from such a subsidiary.

My point is that the vaccine will not kill you or maim you...the odds say that it will not. My point is that the vaccine is largely useless and confers noo special resistance beyond the placebo effect you have convinced yourself it might have.

The entire vaccine issue is just another distraction for the financial instability, blatant coverups for corruption within government and the fleecing of american taxpayers to the tune of trillions by the fascist regime that controls government.

But we can let it go Hank. Its no big deal. More billions thrown at a faux problem so corporations can have their way. everything happens for a reason, and the only reason it happens is MONEY, GREED AND POWER.

Nothing more.

But I'm sure you'll find that agreeable since you are not affected directly...YET!

[edit on 15-11-2009 by allclear]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Let's stick to the topic, please.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This is the most solid proof of the current eugenics agenda sofar imo, i knew it was bad but im totally baffled by the sheer numbers....

The amount of impact this video will have is amazing. Downloaded it right away, because i dont think this will be available for a long time...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Look him up on the web and take a good look around. Just because he is 'solid, angry and intelligent' doesn't mean he is not full of scata.

Personally...my doc said get the shot, and that was good enough for me. Like I said...we all come back in 6 months and the survivors can compare notes.

If I took the shot I wouldn't want to believe in Gary Null's submissions either. To be blunt, I think you're reassuring yourself.

Why do you think we'll be able to compare notes in six months time? Why do you think the vaccines are fatal? How do you know whether or not the vaccines will simply retard you in an intellectual or physical capacity? Maybe the vaccines shorten life expectancy by twenty years due to the myriad of adverse effects they cause?

How about this. Let's compare notes in twenty years time.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by rexusdiablos]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Thank you very much for posting this. I'm going to let my Facebook friends know about this. Gary has a lot of passion. Thank you Gary for putting yourself out there.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
When Dr. Warren first presented his idea to the medical community--he was laughed at by fellow doctors and they called him a quack. Not so 'quacky' now!

Robin Warren and Barry Marshall showed the bacterium Helicobacter pylori plays a key role in the development of both stomach and intestinal ulcers.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Good find OP!!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
How about this. Let's compare notes in twenty years time.

What do you suggest? A tontine? My heirs would be annoyed. Loser buys the beer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join