It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Giants

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Space giants

When I watched the movie Moon rising from Joe Escamilla .
the movie came to a part that shows a region of the moon from the Clementine missions at,

Clementine missions

They talk about some kind of structure on the top of a crater that you can find on the Clementine lunar image browser.
Joe Escamilla assumes that this could be some large machine or motor.
They also speak of some large humanoid standing next to the object in quest.
I thought well let’s check this out.

So I did and took the image sample from that particular crater.
I did the same thing as this forensic expert Escamilla talks about Jim hoerricks That made this forensic image annalistic report. That concluded that this object was the size of approximately ten times Los Angeles.

And indeed this so called ship appeared and next to it standing this giant figure.
The giant mystery has always intrigued me , and you can trace it back until ages ago.
In the bible they also speak of giants living in the past .
There also a lot of ancient buildings and stonewalls and many other things here on earth that leads to proof that giants really could have walked the earth.
And even build these things.

But if we look at the stars then why could it be impossible that species this large could existed or still exist. If we look at our own earth with the size of 12756 KM And there’s a star with the size of 3676200000 KM and that our earth could fit in like 288194 times .

Like shown here on this video?

Then to my opinion it is assumable that there are planets that have the space and density and right amount of mass that could household some large intelligent species that could also space travel and maybe stop on the moon?

There are pictures of giant humanoid beings that are being excavated from the ground but I never have seen this on national geographic or I missed this episode?
But here are some pictures of large excavated skeletons

But to my opinion nobody has ever found bones of humanoid giants . But there are many photographs circulating on the net that are being faked or not?.

And the one I thought was real by Joe Taylor was in fact a model he made.
On this conclusion he wrote :

Story Behind the Giant
Human Femur Sculpture
From Joe Taylor
Mr. Jack Wagner sent me the following article in 1996 and asked me to sculpt a human femur the size of the one found in the Middle East.
As a guide for this model, I used the femur of one of the Malachite Man females.
(What we know about this find is from a letter by the man who found it.)

The article:
Dear Christian Friends, I was born and lived in the Middle East from 1938 to 1968.
I was Ain-Tell and Euphrates water works Engineer and was very interested in archeology and history and had some very interesting findings, some of which may sound unbelievable.

I have brought with me a few silex arrow heads, etc., from the very battle-field where King Nebuchadnezzar and Pharo-Necho’s armies fought.
And what about the giants mentioned in Genesis? In south-east Turkey in the Euphrates Valley and in Homs and at Uran-Zohra, tombs of about four meters long once existed,
but now roads and other construction work has destroyed the spots.

At two places, when unearthed because of construction work,
the leg bones were measured about 120 cms.
It sounds unbelievable.
I have lived with my family at Ain-Tell for more than 14 years at the very spot where King Nebuchadnezzar had his headquarters after the battle of Charcamish, where I dug the graves of kings’ officers and found their skeletons like sponge, and when you touch them they become like white ash,
with spears and silex and obsidian tools and ammunition laying by.

Source

But to go back to the giant on the moon I made some reference to merely show how big this giant was that was mentioned by Mr.escamilla.

If this alien creature would land in los Angeles.
And he would step out of his vehicle.

Something like this would happen.?!
It would be seen miles away and it would crush whole cities.

You don't want to mess with them I would say...

Okay but how realistic can it be that such creature can exist?

And could such giants even put foot on this ground here on earth with our gravity?
Can’t even imagine that such large beings could exist , and even stop on the moon to look if the carburetor in his space ship could be exchanged?

then I listen to coast to coast am when noory interviewed David willcock.
In this part willcock spoke of a dream that mother Mary was saving the earth from disaster and reached out and catched the meteor that would destroyed earth.
This could be seen by many from miles away. Was he dreaming about giants now ?.
Listen to the show at 5 minutes
Coast to Coast AM

So now we have also david willcock speaking of a giant figure that comes to earth.

Then we have many giant dinosaurs Who also lived in the past.
That is something we know for sure.

We also have some movies made that portrait some giant creatures like in the movie (The day the earth stood still. )I did some more searching and found this video of an old pilot that was on the screen way back in the 70’s. Called Space giants.

So you see that space giants or giant species in particular are being used and spoken of for a long time now.

Could there be some truth that these giants really exists and landed on the moon or maybe still be there?

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wow, that's a mind-bogglingly huge giant. Maybe that's why the government is so desperate to keep this revelation from the Earth public.

It could be a huge worker droid that could dig giant holes in minutes, or an normal-sized organic visitor whose people evolved in a solar system with a massive sun and massive planets and moons.

Maybe even an universe or galaxy where atoms are many multiple sizes than those in our known universe.

Amazing.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You do realize that the National Geographic "giant" thing is a hoax, right?

www.boingboing.net...

You can easily find other references to the photoshop hoax. If you really want to make a case for "giants" standing on the moon, you probaby should not reference hoaxed stories.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by fleabit]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Yeah and at the outlines of that blur you can see that this is really some kind of machinery. maybe it is some kind of android, thats hard to tell.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I know but there are more pictures maybe some of them are real and some are hoaxes like the story of Joe Taylor. And I do point out that lots of them are fake.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I just crapped my pants

The size of that thing... *shudder*
bet one of them could flatten the UK within 30 minutes

Would explain why the governments would keep it secret.... but still isnt there any telescopes in that region? so we could see if it really is a giant.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
none of those pictures of giants are real,some are hoaxes others were a competition,i which posters would do some research first,by some of the replies some people may think they are real.as a lot are easily led.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Space giants

This might interest you 0bserver1, and fits in your thread, because the following is said in a marvelous interview with Timothy Good provided by karl 12. in this thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Open the interview in this link

www.binnallofamerica.com...

and listen to what Timothy Good said there, it starts at 0:25:27, and is about this so called W56 ET group.

We next hear about the W56 group out of Italy, which is a fascinating story of human / ET interaction. Timothy shares stories, as told by Stephano Brecia in the book Mass Contacts, of ETs taking humans to their underground bases, a humorous tale of an ET trying to drive a car, and how the ETs got food for their base in Italy.

Then listen carefully to what he said at 0:26:45

The humorous tale of which Timothy tells there during that interview is about a 9 feet tall ET trying to drive a car.
Think about, a 9 feet tall ET.

Bye the way, it is absolutely worth listen to the whole interview in my opinion.

[edit on 14/11/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
well its from a movie... a science fiction movie... which means its probably not real

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I was taking this thread pretty seriously until the op posted a video about giant humans....

Oh well.

Either way, I do believe there are structures and perhaps more on the moon...among other planets that NASA and such know about....

Sadly....they decide to hide it from us..

Here's my theory: They've known about water on the moon for quite some time now. Until recently they decided to claim they just discovered it..this was because of that little missile they sent up right? Maybe disclosure is coming sooner than we think. Maybe they're "easily" trying to break it down and tell us in a very....slow manner.

I don't know, I'm just rambling and I'm about to fall asleep, lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think that there is a lot of truth in in it!
There is a discovery documentary roaming the web about this as well.
In this documentary they also refer to old news articles, so I started digging here.

The results:
select.nytimes.com...
query.nytimes.com...
select.nytimes.com...
query.nytimes.com...
select.nytimes.com...
select.nytimes.com...
query.nytimes.com...

And somewhat related, fairy's.
select.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I don't know about your giants theory... i just wanna know why the photo was blurred out...

BTW I don't think this giant would be that huge if one landed here... however i do believe that the pyramids were constructed by tall people and not by loads of people walking up and down pulling tons of rock!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Thank you for your work on this post. It is a very interesting theory.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

What is this area on the moon ?
www.mapaplanet.org... t=0&defaultcenter=on&grid=none&stretch=auto&resamp_method=nearest_neighbor&projection=SIMP&r=5&g=3&b=1&advoption=NO&info=NO&resolution=22.952380952381 &lines=242&samples=421&scale=1.32114&imageTopX=-278100.3571152687&imageTopY=-522511.5973353386&box=yes&x=270&y=154

Sorry about the re edit. It wont let me post the exact location of where I am refering to so I will give you the C.O.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Svaba]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Wow thoses giants in the first video are as convincing as oj simpsons innocence

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
I was taking this thread pretty seriously until the op posted a video about giant humans....

Oh well.

Either way, I do believe there are structures and perhaps more on the moon...among other planets that NASA and such know about....

Sadly....they decide to hide it from us..

Here's my theory: They've known about water on the moon for quite some time now. Until recently they decided to claim they just discovered it..this was because of that little missile they sent up right? Maybe disclosure is coming sooner than we think. Maybe they're "easily" trying to break it down and tell us in a very....slow manner.

I don't know, I'm just rambling and I'm about to fall asleep, lol.

One thing about disclosure, the Vatican has suddenly decided aliens could exist and fit within their understanding of the universe too. They do seem to be releasing things slowly and speeding up a bit. If disclosure did occur, along with revealing one or more alien species, Catholic religion at least won't be disrupted.

On topic, I don't think there are giants on the moon. Large structures.. possibly. I've always believed we'll eventually find proof of other civilizations there, either earthly or otherwise.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This thread can not be serious.
For starters, the 'giant humanoid' presented in Moon rising, is nothing more of a effect of a part of the structure. The color differs because it has been edited for the movie, this almost get's you sucked in so you don't realise what is and what is not part of the structure.
By saying this, I do say there is a strucutre visible in this segment.
But the problem this is being presented to the viewer is false.

I have problems understanding why this is being presented like this, while someone examing this stuff till the hight like the director is, should show otherwise.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Lunar_Secrets]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lunar_Secrets
This thread can not be serious.
For starters, the 'giant humanoid' presented in Moon rising, is nothing more of a effect of a part of the structure. The color differs because it has been edited for the movie, this almost get's you sucked in so you don't realise what is and what is not part of the structure.
By saying this, I do say there is a strucutre visible in this segment.
But the problem this is being presented to the viewer is false.

I have problems understanding why this is being presented like this, while someone examing this stuff till the hight like the director is, should show otherwise.

exactly my point. show these guys a picture from a star trek movie and they might think thats real too.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Some of the photos in the youtube giants they were real reminded me of the movie Jack. It was a take off of Jack and the Beanstalk faerie tale. In the movie in modern times people unearthed the skeleton of the giant Jack killed.

I'm wondering if some of them could have been from the movie, or some of the behind the scenes of the movie that could make it look like an archeological dig.

That skeleton they used in the movie could have been used to hoax the other pictures.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Lots of those giant pictures are difentaly fakes. I've seen them in websites that do photoshoping competitions on who can make some things the most believeable looking. One of the competitions was on making it look like giants had existed... ahha

<<   2  3 >>

join