It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying Patients In Ukraine Are Experiencing The Total Destruction Of Their Lungs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The symptoms are observed at different stages of disease - a fever with a temperature over 38 C, cough, respiratory disorders. When cough was characterized by negligible allocation phlegm or dry unproductive cough with blotches of blood. All the patients come to hospital on average by 3-7 days of onset, were in serious condition. Period of time from onset to death averaged from 4 to 7 days. In all patients during a hospital for signs of respiratory insufficiency of various degrees, which quickly rose and manifested accelerated respiration rate, shortness of breath and effectiveness of independent breathing. X-ray studies were performed on 1-2 day hospitalization. Most patients experienced a double-headed particles of lower lung lesion, followed by a trend towards total destruction.

thebirdflupandemic.com

Time to start taking this decease very seriously if you have not up until this point. In just the last week the number of people infected seems to have gone from 200.000 to over a million just in Ukraine. And the reports of the population being sprayed is disturbing to say the least.

The media wont say anything about this or they will call it the swine flu, but its clearly not. People are coughing blood and their symptoms are like the 1918 spanish flu as you can see for yourself.

Keep an eye on this one.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thank you. The USAmerican political commentator Mollie Ivins once advised everyone to take their pots and pans and go into the street and make as much noise as possible. We now live in an age in which the news media creates zones of silence around news that they refuse to report. It is even difficult to get news out in the blogosphere.

And one point I would have said we were reduced to Conspiracy websites like ATS, but I repent of that. Conspiracy websites are becoming the only source of truth in some areas -- even amidst so much disinformation being vomited up by the "controller" "elites".

How the story in Ukraine is not front page news or lead story on tele broadcasts is beyond me ... save for that interior voice that says, "You know how they are. They are afraid of the light."

Time to shine klieg lights on the cockroaches whoever and wherever they may be including the Baxter Labs and the spraying of aerosolised God-knows-what over cities and villages. I think it is also time to call into popular radio shows and talk about whatever the topic of the day is and say, "But I have one question. Why aren't you talking about the Ukraine and the release of the pneumonic plague there by Baxter?"

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Properly made Colloidal Silver delivered via a nebulizer directly into the lungs might work to hold this off.

I have used it to clear a bad case of bronchitis in 4 days.

Has anyone thought of trying this?

I know that the virus could not replicate or infect healthy cells in the presence of Silver.

Before the haters come out I have to say I dont sell it and a 3rd grader could make it.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

The problem people have is do you have instructions, to make the silver, and how do you use it with the nebulizer. For people that have never used one, how do you use the nebulizer with the silver?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

An even easier preventative is a humidifier and a few drops of Tee Tree oil.

www.inhalationproducts.com...

Tee Tree oil is safe for the respiratory system and kills a wide variety of viral and bacterial bugs.

I recommended this therapy to a few folks I know with small children after learning that their kids had chronic ear infections. They started humidifying the air in their homes with the oil and the ear infections ceased.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

it's true.

Tee Tree oil is great.
my dog had lot's of ear infections but when i started using Tee Tree oil , infections vanished.
mixture of Tee Tree oil, propolis and sage is one of the strongest natural antiseptic i have seen.

used it on my teeth, ear, wounds, ...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Can you buy tee tree oil in high street shops, and how do you use with humidifier?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Tee Tree oil can be bought in any shop. just pour few drops in water

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
At guess with the lungs being targeted so badly, that this has characteristics of Bird flu. If Baxter is involved in any way since they sent a deadly batch to Barcelonna (I think) that this could very well be another intentional pandemic

new topics

top topics

join